Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

J0n's Field Report Log

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy's I am going to start to log my field reports since I want feedback on what I am doing wrong, right and what I can do better in the future. I usually go out on weekends so you guy's will probably have to wait till the weekends for some updates except for the occasional weekday update, I will post this weekend as the first and go on from there ok later guys.

Saturday:5:00-11:00 PM
I have a system on the weekends I start at the Mall, go to Target then Walmart and end at H-E-B, I might go to the movies if I see a big crowd other then that I wing it. I started at the Mall with maybe an older women HB7.5 she would be higher but didnt like her face all that much, she was wearing short shorts and a tight shirt but she had a lip piercing which turned me off.
ME:Excuse me I need an opinion
HER: Hope I can help
ME:Opener- What do you think is a better gift for your 13yr old neice? A star or heart necklace?
HER: Fluff Talk
I didnt close her which I should have but I got anxiety building up since it was my first so I just blew it off and started looking for the next target.

I saw another girl there she was with her family (mom, and sis) maybe a 7.7 , I open her the same way but didnt close again :rolleyes: ohh well the night is still young!

I then walk around for maybe 5min's and see a girl that I like maybe a 8.0 she isnt wearing anything over dramatic but she does have a pretty big butt and some nice b00b's to compliment it so I approach.
ME: hey can I ask you a question?
HER: Sure(she talked quietly so I knew she didn't speak English as her first)
ME: Opener
HER:Fluff Talk
5min's later
ME:Well I gotta go but why dont you give me your number and we can finish this conversation.
HER:I got a boyfriend
ME:Well it would have been nice to know in the beginning so I didnt waste my time.
HER:Stunned Stare
I walked off grinning since I didnt care if I got her number and because her face was priceless.

I walk for a little while longer(cousin finally arrives) we go into Babbage's and he is looking at the game's while I'm looking at my "Game's." I see a girl decent 7.7 short, big butt.
Me: Hey can I ask you a question?
HER:OK
ME: opener )Neice(
HER:Fluff talk
it's going pretty good then out of the blue
HER:Your in college?
ME:Maybe
HER:What grade do you think I am in?
ME:High School
HER:No
ME:Middle?
HER: Ya 8th grade(if grades are different where you live it is a grade below actual high school)
ME:You look older then a little kid
HER: I get that alot
ME: You get lots of random guy's coming up to you and flirting with you?
HER:Noo people always say that I look older
Me: I see well you certainly fool me
We fluff talk for a while longer and I am not interested in this girl anymore and am actually looking for other girl's while I talk to her.
HER:Well I gotta go my dad is picking me up
ME: Ok later
It wasnt that bad and my cuz was making fun of me for flirting with a girl younger then my by a lot for a long while :rolleyes:

We leave Babbage's and I see 2 girls sitting down at a bench both maybe a 7.8 I go up to one of the girl's while the other is on the phone next to her
ME: Hey can I ask you question?
HER:yes
ME: Are you single?
HER:no
ME: Later

We walk for a little while maybe 15min's it is starting to become aparrent that there are less women here so I decide to leave and while I was leaving I saw this girl curly hair easily a 8.0
Me:Hey can I ask you a question?
HER: sure
Me: Opener-neice
We fluff talk for a while and it seems she is interested but I did NOT number close, I pussed out and I will admit it ....ohh well life goes on.

I am in target now with my cuz, very slim pickings!! I see an older women maybe a 7.6 I asker her if she was single and she said no, no wasted time , no bad feelings. I actually bump into my old high School teacher with her mom mmm maybe a 7.4 I fluff talk her for a while and before when I was in school she said she was married but I saw no ring and she made no verbal response about being with anyone, I try to ask her to hang out with me that night but she gave me some crap about her not hanging out with her "Guy" students so more time wasted. My cousin is sitting down at the Starbucks they have in Target and I go walking toward him and sit down, he is drinking his gay crap while I'm watching people come in. I see this 8.0 come in with her mom and I make a note of to watch out her for coming back to pay, she comes back maybe 16 min's later her mom is in the check out line and she is maybe 9feet away(Not good at measurements) I get up and go talk to her.
ME: Excuse me can I ask you a question?
HER:Sure
ME:Are you single?
HER: yes (Big smile)
ME: My name is j0n, what's yours?
HER:Manny )Hand Shake)
ME: well what are you doing tonight I'd like to get to know you better
HER: I am actually going home and getting ready to go to school tommorow!
ME: Well that kinda sucks, well how about you give me your number and I'll call you sometime then
HER: umm ok number number number , I am very busy (Points at me) !
ME: Grins well you will make time for me then
I have her number dialed in the phone and ask her how to spell her name when my damn Cuz calls asking where I am!!!!! I tell him and hang up but when I hung up the phone goes back to the Main Menu! I didnt save her number because of my dumb cuz! When he called I was walking back to him so I was sitting down when I saw what happen! I see her still in line so I get back up and walk toward her again this time she is in line next to her mom.
ME: Hey sorry but I forgot your lat 4 digit's
HER:What?
ME: Ya what are they?
I just cut infront of a couple of people and am asking this girl for her number in line.
HER: (Nervous) umm
MOther: What do you want?
ME: well I want your daughters number
Mother: Well she doesnt know you
HER: should I?(Quietly)
ME: Well I'm going to get to know her
Mother: I dont think so
ME: You going to give me the last 4 digit's?
HER: No sorry
ME: whatever then later
I walk back toward my cousin and sit down, now where we are sitting we can see who comes in it is actually next to the entrance and exit so while I'm sitting there I tell my cousin the tale and he sees them and say's they were staring at me from the exit for a while before they left. It was funny but cool at the same time.
Well That is about all I remember there were other's but I cant remember how they played out! lol I think I got 2 numbers, 4 names and some more confidence.

PS: If you guy's remember that post I put up about this girl I had on a pedistal and wanted to take her out but she kept saying no since she would feel bad, well I saw her Saturday and it freaked me out..... She was with her guy and she was walking weird. I mean it was like her butt was too big for her body so she was like grinding her hips together so they would never not touch! It was weird and the funny thing is she saw me and my cousin and I just stared at her and she looked down embarrassed.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Good job on starting a Log it will really help you in the long run.

I see you are going for more of a direct approach.

Are you going for number closes or just trying to improve confidence?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice attempts. and the FR log is good idea

you might be blowing yourself out though
- if a girl says she got a boyfriend, it could be she's just mentioning it so she doesn't feel guilty later. don't auto-reject yourself. say something like, "oh yeah? that's awesome" and then keep gaming her until you're sure she's not interested
- if you ask a girl straight up, "are you single", that's bad social intelligence. it's like the same thing as saying "hey beautiful" or grinding on her ass in a club without talking to her. it's played out, the girl feels like a target, and you haven't told the girl anything about yourself. so she has to make a snap judgement on the spot about you based on pretty much nothing. most girls are gonna auto-reject you because of this and a lot of them could've been into you later. on that note, direct does work, but you can't be cliche about it and remind her of every other guy that hit on her in the past using the same line
- also be aware of logistics. if you ask a girl in front of her mom for her number and on top of that be a d!ck about it, obviously you're not gonna get her number. that's asking a girl to go down on you in the middle of a club - not gonna happen. there's no reason to ask for a # or go for a close in an impossible situation... unless you really don't want it

above all, there's no need to be a d!ck if the girl doesn't act how you want her to. it's good to be assertive, but don't take that dominant alpha male crap too far. you might feel dominant but it just makes you look insecure or like an a$$hole. just have fun macking, it's good people skills plus having an overall friendly vibe will help your game a lot better

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPdate:
I was at Pizza Hut with my cuz for lunch (he rarely leaves his work for anything so it was a surprise) We sit down and I actually see my other cuz from my dad's side (Personal note: I was in her Quincenera but before that I didnt know she was my cuz and thought she was super hot ) We talk for a while and my cuz tries to Dj her she say's she has a BF but he plays it off and get's her number and was in the process of making her sit down with us when her BF show's up so she leaves and my cuz winks at her while holding up his phone. But enough about my crap cuz, I start to flirt with the waitress and was in the process of kino and getting the number when the girl I had on a pedestal walks in, I immediately start laughing to myself and think how dumb I am to want her so bad! I get the waitresses number and the HBPed see's this and comes over and say's hi to me and my cuz, I Fluff talk her for awhile finding out she is with her mom to eat today instead of being a puss anymore and not caring I grab her hand and tell her to sit down before her mom get's here. She sit's and we talk she is next to me and my cuz is across from her, we fluff talk about nothing important well to me anyway and I decide to put my hand on her leg she get's real stiff and start's to say umm alot, I move my hand down lower to her sweet spot and start to rub her pvssy trough her pants. My cousin notices that something is up since she is starting to look at me through the side of her eyes and how she is starting to make no sense in their conversation he leaves to the bathroom to give us some alone time, I decide to move my fingers faster to my suprise she opens her legs more and start's to moan lightly our food get's here and I continue to stimulate the HBped while the waitress that I got the number from start's to talk to me about doing something Saturday I tell her "If I'm available Ill call" to which she say's sure and leaves to help my girl cousin order. My cousin comes back from the restroom and the HBPed mom enters the room I stop and make fun of my cuz about him probaby not washing his hands, at this time I tell hBPed to go with her mom I lose all interest in her and go about having fun with my cuz and eating....she get's up and walks to her mom and they eat. My cuz say's her face was sad when I stopped talking to her and told her to go eat with her mom to which I replied "Who Cares?"

Fat foward 30min's

I make my cuz pay since I payed last time and I kino the waitress one last time and while we were walking out HBped calls out my name and gives me her number on a napkin saying she wanted to see me sometime I tell her that I hoped I had time since I was busy most of the time she frowns and say's something about being sad and walks back to her mom. We leave laughing about some inside joke me and my cuz have.

Fast Foward to maybe 2 hours ago from this time I am posting

I decide to see how far I can take HBped since if you guys already know the story I want to fck her but she has a kid and BF. I call her and tell her to come over right now , she gives me some crap about her feeling bad to which I reply about not caring how she felt and told her again more firmly to come over.
30 min's later
She knocks on my door and I let her in, we sit down since I was watching "Stargate Sg-1" )Im a nerd at heart for that damn series lol) she say's how she felt bad about what we did at PH and I shouldnt have done that, I say whatever and kiss her next thing you know I'm fvcking her on the couch and after that she say's she needed a shower to which I follow her and we fvck again in the shower. Now we had sex for maybe an hour and 30mins give or take she is putting back on her clothes and say's the dumbest thing I think I have ever heard.... "I feel bad"..... she again complains about feeling bad and how she betrayed her bf and crap like that, I get so fed up with this I actually make her suck my d1ck again (I barely put on my boxers and she wasnt that good hmm her bf doesnt know how to teach her) she get's on her knees EVEN AFTER saying "She felt bad" and starts going at it I bust a nut in her face and at that time seeing her face with my *** she was stripped of her "PEDESTAL" status now and forever. She leaves with a smile now and maybe 10min's later I get a pic message on my phone of her kissing her bf.... below the pic it read..."I would rather have your cok in my mouth then his tounge hope you call me back sometime....LUV ya" I started laughing not only because of the pic but after everything that just happened and how women really are just slvts damn.

hmm so I guess it was
Cuz:1 number
ME: 1 number and a fvkc
updates soon to come again.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update Friday

I saw this HB:7.8 white, freckly, short, and big butt. I started to get cold feet so I waited a while and then I saw her meet up with one of her girl friends so I decided its now or never. I went up to her from behind touched her shoulder and said
ME:Excuse me can I ask you a question?
HER:Yes
ME:Are you single?
HER: Yes
Her friend starts to laugh and back off a little bit
ME: What's your name
HER:name(Totally forgot)
ME:My name is j0n
ME:: Why dont you give me your number and we can do something sometime
HER:Sorry but I was just telling (her firend) hwo she didnt have a phone anymore sorry.
ME:OK later
I know I should have kept going but I lost interest or maybe I just pussed out ohh welll there is always tommorow.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday Dec 1st

I went to the mall with a diff wingmen(cuz was buys being an afc and playing Assassins Creed! What a douche! not really a wing but ehh) we go to get our haircuts and I see this HB7.8 )Nice perk tits and nice butt dark brown hair short( I am waiting to get a haircut and see her next to me so I open

ME:hi I saw you over here and wanted to get to know you
HER:eek:hh
ME:what's your name?
HER: forgot
ME:my name is j0n so who you here with?
HER:my mom )points(
mE: ohh I see so what school do you go to?
ME:eek:hh that's cool (I say the mascot)
HER:ya!
ME: what you doing this weekend?
HER: (Something about livestock)
ME:eek:hh that's cool but can I ask why they always kill them after the competition?
HER: I dont know why
ME:well I would really like to get to know you better why dont you give me your number
HER: I got a boyfriend
ME:dont worry I dont get jealous
HER: well he would
(right now I should have said "So he's overprotective of you?" but didnt)ME:eek:k well bye
It wasnt that bad since it was my first of the night but ohh well

I walk around while I'm still waiting to get my haircut (wing is already getting his) and I see 2 HB's 1 of them is a 7.9 and the other was a 6.7 I open the 7 from behind they were walking away from me.
Me: excuse me (touch shoulder)
ME: I saw you over there and wanted to come meet you what's your name?
HER:forgot
ME:my name is j0n, are you always fuvked up to not introduce your friend? Hi my name is j0n
HER friend: (name( hand shake
ME: (back on 7,9) so what you tonight?
HER: nothing just walking around
ME: well lets keep walking this way since I gotta go this way anyway ok(we walk foward)
ME: who you here with?
HER: just friends
)Right at this time some guy comes out of nowhere and walks up to both of them and starts to talk to the other girl I introduce myself to him and we shake hands, I feel awkward and back out saying it was nice meeting you guys and that he was lucky ) it wasnt that bad because that was my first time getting interrupted by a guy before and I think I handled it pretty well and next time I will escalate it more since she did say it was only a "fried" ohh well.

I get my haircut and eat, I made a comment to a women walking by me but nothing happened. By this time there was no really cute girls so we left to Target.

I am walking around and see this older women she looked pretty good from behind but her face was lacking but I didnt open anyone yet so I just went in.

ME: excuse me
ME: I saw you overe here and wanted to get to know you
HER: I dont speak english sorry
ME: what are you doing here today?
HER: Sorry I dont speak english
ME: ohh ok bye (walks away)
I get irritated becasue I didnt close so after a couple of minutes I re open
ME: Sorry but what's your name?
HER: Can you talk in spanish?
I ask her for her name in spanish(I am not really fluent and thought I asked for her number) She gives me her name and I say my name in spanish and ask what she is doing later, she say's she is going to her friends house later and that she doesnt live here and is going back tonigh so I ask her to make some time for me so we can do something but she laughs and says no , so I say just a little bit and she laughs again saying no and sorry so I say ok bye.

I walk around for a while and see these 2 HB's 1 is a 7.6 and the other a 7.5 pass by I open the 6.
ME: Excuse me
ME: I saw you over here and wanted to meet you wnats your name?
ME:My name is j0n are you always messed up to not introduce your friend?
ME: my name is j0n whats yours
Friend": Name handshake
ME: So what are you guys doing today?
HER: Nothing just looking around with my girlfriend
ME:Really you guys are togethor?
HER: yes.....laughs no we arent togethor
FRIEND: yes Im her girlfriend
ME: I see well what are you guys doing tonight?
HER: going to go see a movie
ME: Ohh really which one?
HER: havent decided
We talk a little longer and I decide to close
ME: well I would really like to get to know you better whats your number
She takes a long time thinking or whatever the hell she was doing and finally says
HER: why dont you give me your number
ME: why?
HER: well I'm going to be with her so
ME; SO just give me your number
I walk up to her and kino her arm so we can get out of the way of the other people (we were in the way and I took us to the side)
HER: just give me your number
ME: you wont even remember it
HER: Yes I will
After a while I just gave it to her and left saying
ME: well it was nice meeting you (Hand shake) and also her girlfriend (hand shake friend) bye.

I dont understand why she wanted my number maybe because she didnt like me and didnt want to call, so I take it she blew me off ohh well whatever.

I walk a little bit away from them and see a HB; 6.7 and decide to open

ME: Hey excuse me I saw you over here and wanted to come meet you
HER: ohh hello (Hand shake)
ME: what s your name?
ME: my name is j0n so what you doing here today?
HER: Christmas shopping
ME: wow that's early!
HER: ya I know but you gotta shop early!
We fluff talk for a while and then I close
ME: well I would really like to know you better what's your number?
HER: I have a boyfriend
ME: ohh well I dont get jealous
HER: well he does
ME: well ok good luck Christmas shopping
HER: Thank you )she said my name which caught me off guard)

I walk back to my friend(he as sitting down at starbucks) and see a pretty cute chic and decide to open

ME: excuse me I saw you over here and wanted to get to know you what's your name?
ME: my name is j0n so who you here with?
HER: noone)She was walking with a little kid)
ME: Well I gotta go but I would really like to get to know you better what's your number?
HER: sorry but I got a boyfriend
ME: Dont worry I dont get jealous
HER: Well he will this is his neice
ME: ok bye

We leave and go to Walmart and I open just one girl that said she was married and that was it for the Weekend I am going to be in San Antonio for a couple of days so I will update when I get back. Maybe I can see Mayfly! Heres to hoping lol.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
December 2-3rd

Dang it!!!
Aparrently I fvcking blow at DJ'ng!!! The past couple of week's I have been getting rejected like nothing! Today I got rejected by like 12 girls Fvck! I dont know what the fvck I'm doing sh1t ! I kept getting jected over and over again peice of **** and whats worse is there are not lots of places to meet women and even less good looking girls! I am actually starting to degrade by the minute! I am starting to look at HB4's and 5's like they are supermodels becasue of my fvkcing record now!!!!!!! **** I need some help on what the hell I'm doing wrong! Sh1t sorry guys but i'm just venting because I'm sooo ****ingv bfpissed off!!!!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I went against the grain and forgot what a true dj was and for that I am sorry fellow dj'ers. I forgot what the most important rule of DJ;ng was and I messed up, I am man enough to say that I messed up and I did big time. I forgot to have fun while I dj and in life in general and for that I'm sorry there is no excuse on how I felt earlier and I wont erase my earlier post because that is how we grow. Today I went out just to have fun with my friends and if I saw a girl I would just have fun and you know what I got a number.... I know it's not a hundred but at least I had fun doing it and she is not that bad...nice tits and an ok butt so i'm happy. I'm sorry for my behavior and I wont mess up again .

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
Saturday Dec 1st

I went to the mall with a diff wingmen(cuz was buys being an afc and playing Assassins Creed! What a douche! not really a wing but ehh) we go to get our haircuts and I see this HB7.8 )Nice perk tits and nice butt dark brown hair short( I am waiting to get a haircut and see her next to me so I open

ME:hi I saw you over here and wanted to get to know you
HER:eek:hh
ME:what's your name?
ME:my name is j0n so who you here with?
HER:my mom )points(
mE: ohh I see so what school do you go to?
ME:eek:hh that's cool (I say the mascot)
HER:ya!
ME: what you doing this weekend?
HER: (Something about livestock)
ME:eek:hh that's cool but can I ask why they always kill them after the competition?
HER: I dont know why
ME:well I would really like to get to know you better why dont you give me your number
HER: I got a boyfriend
ME:dont worry I dont get jealous
HER: well he would
(right now I should have said "So he's overprotective of you?" but didnt)ME:eek:k well bye
It wasnt that bad since it was my first of the night but ohh well

I walk around while I'm still waiting to get my haircut (wing is already getting his) and I see 2 HB's 1 of them is a 7.9 and the other was a 6.7 I open the 7 from behind they were walking away from me.
Me: excuse me (touch shoulder)
ME: I saw you over there and wanted to come meet you what's your name?
HER:forgot
ME:my name is j0n, are you always fuvked up to not introduce your friend? Hi my name is j0n
HER friend: (name( hand shake
ME: (back on 7,9) so what you tonight?
HER: nothing just walking around
ME: well lets keep walking this way since I gotta go this way anyway ok(we walk foward)
ME: who you here with?
HER: just friends
)Right at this time some guy comes out of nowhere and walks up to both of them and starts to talk to the other girl I introduce myself to him and we shake hands, I feel awkward and back out saying it was nice meeting you guys and that he was lucky ) it wasnt that bad because that was my first time getting interrupted by a guy before and I think I handled it pretty well and next time I will escalate it more since she did say it was only a "fried" ohh well.

I get my haircut and eat, I made a comment to a women walking by me but nothing happened. By this time there was no really cute girls so we left to Target.

I am walking around and see this older women she looked pretty good from behind but her face was lacking but I didnt open anyone yet so I just went in.

ME: excuse me
ME: I saw you overe here and wanted to get to know you
HER: I dont speak english sorry
ME: what are you doing here today?
HER: Sorry I dont speak english
ME: ohh ok bye (walks away)
I get irritated becasue I didnt close so after a couple of minutes I re open
ME: Sorry but what's your name?
HER: Can you talk in spanish?
I ask her for her name in spanish(I am not really fluent and thought I asked for her number) She gives me her name and I say my name in spanish and ask what she is doing later, she say's she is going to her friends house later and that she doesnt live here and is going back tonigh so I ask her to make some time for me so we can do something but she laughs and says no , so I say just a little bit and she laughs again saying no and sorry so I say ok bye.

I walk around for a while and see these 2 HB's 1 is a 7.6 and the other a 7.5 pass by I open the 6.
ME: Excuse me
ME: I saw you over here and wanted to meet you wnats your name?
ME:My name is j0n are you always messed up to not introduce your friend?
ME: my name is j0n whats yours
Friend": Name handshake
ME: So what are you guys doing today?
HER: Nothing just looking around with my girlfriend
ME:Really you guys are togethor?
HER: yes.....laughs no we arent togethor
FRIEND: yes Im her girlfriend
ME: I see well what are you guys doing tonight?
HER: going to go see a movie
ME: Ohh really which one?
HER: havent decided
We talk a little longer and I decide to close
ME: well I would really like to get to know you better whats your number
She takes a long time thinking or whatever the hell she was doing and finally says
HER: why dont you give me your number
ME: why?
HER: well I'm going to be with her so
ME; SO just give me your number
I walk up to her and kino her arm so we can get out of the way of the other people (we were in the way and I took us to the side)
HER: just give me your number
ME: you wont even remember it
HER: Yes I will
After a while I just gave it to her and left saying
ME: well it was nice meeting you (Hand shake) and also her girlfriend (hand shake friend) bye.

I dont understand why she wanted my number maybe because she didnt like me and didnt want to call, so I take it she blew me off ohh well whatever.

I walk a little bit away from them and see a HB; 6.7 and decide to open

ME: Hey excuse me I saw you over here and wanted to come meet you
HER: ohh hello (Hand shake)
ME: what s your name?
ME: my name is j0n so what you doing here today?
HER: Christmas shopping
ME: wow that's early!
HER: ya I know but you gotta shop early!
We fluff talk for a while and then I close
ME: well I would really like to know you better what's your number?
HER: I have a boyfriend
ME: ohh well I dont get jealous
HER: well he does
ME: well ok good luck Christmas shopping
HER: Thank you )she said my name which caught me off guard)

I walk back to my friend(he as sitting down at starbucks) and see a pretty cute chic and decide to open

ME: excuse me I saw you over here and wanted to get to know you what's your name?
ME: my name is j0n so who you here with?
HER: noone)She was walking with a little kid)
ME: Well I gotta go but I would really like to get to know you better what's your number?
HER: sorry but I got a boyfriend
ME: Dont worry I dont get jealous
HER: Well he will this is his neice
ME: ok bye

We leave and go to Walmart and I open just one girl that said she was married and that was it for the Weekend I am going to be in San Antonio for a couple of days so I will update when I get back. Maybe I can see Mayfly! Heres to hoping lol.
Big props on actually going out there an approaching. Always remember: The chicks don't reject you, they reject your approach.

The good thing is however that I know what you are doing wrong, so I will help you out. Here is what you have to do different:

- you are beginning a question train when you talk to them. That makes them uncomfortable and puts them on defence. Focus on asking more big fat open ended questions and making more statements.

- You don't have enough rapport with them. You have to have a connection with her. You do that by opening up first then she will open up.

There is more stuff you have to improve, but focus on these two aspects first.

If you need more help read my FR Journal (sig) and/or PM me.

Good luck mate!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a pic of me if anyone want's to see what I look like. I dont care just wanted to put it out there ohh and I got a date this Saturday with the girl I stated earlier hopefully I can get a picture of her so you guy's can see her.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a girl's number today maybe like an hour ago, she's alright short,skinny,perky tits,decent butt,blond, but her one attriubute that is nice is her legs...creamy white legs.

ME: exsuse me do you have the time?
HER: sure(pulls out phone goes slow) hold on it goes slow
ME:So what you do this weekend
HER:went to recital
ME: ohh you sing?
HER: no I just went to watch it
ME: I see, well I would really like to get to know you better what you doing this weekend
HER: I am going to SA and on Sunday going to AM
ME: ohh that sucks
we fluff talk for a while longer
ME: Well how about you give me your number and I'll call you and maybe you can make some time for me
HER: sure
ME: umm here why dont you give me your phone and I'll just call mine
She hands over phone and I put my number in there , I wont call her but I'll see if she calls me to hang out if she doesnt I'll probably just next her.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out tonight Friday and it went pretty well, I didnt get any numbers but I did start to use some kino today and she did seem to enjoy the interaction so I see that as a positive. My cousin actually got a number from maybe a 6.6 (not really anything good but she does have a pvssy( I opened her and he took forever to ask for it and he told me she started to put up some resistance but he kept going for it and finally got it so we will see Sunday he say's to find out if it's fake or not. I am going to a diff mall Saturday so I'll report back later on today laters.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow @ the rubbin the pvssy under the table and then fvcking her. Just proves it can be done, good stuff. Keep the approaches going, and fvck the rejections lately, just keep in there man.

+1

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice that your out there, one thing I notice from all your approaches is that it seems so predictable and you go for the # without much vibing. This will end up causing alot of flakes and alot of chicks who won't even give the #.

If you really are in a rush then its best to mix qualification in when going for the #.

I'd even go as far as saying "Actually! No! Your not going to call me I'm just the Next guy on your bed post. You know what lets practice our first call, when I call I want you to say 'OMG Jon I've been waiting for you to call' *ring her up* Hey it's Jon"

I find this helpful because she's heard you on her phone and actually picked up so it will be easier for her to pickup the next time around and also she's invested in the interaction so even if it was a 3min interaction she'll be more likely to call.

Also spice up your convo a bit, it sounds a bit dry and your going to hit alot of autopilot responses by asking if she's single.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA thanks I know I have been down in the dumps lately with my sarging!!! GRRR!! I am starting to get better at it then before I can now Kino easily now and they do tend to enjoy it so I am getting better at least, I will try your advice snow thanks man it's just getting kinda annoying getting reject's all the time lately but then again Fvck it you know! I actually do lots of day game because I'm not old enough for Clubs yet so most of my interatctions are usually fast and it seems like I talk way to fast and ask for the number extremely fast so I am starting to relax and ask them to walk around with me for a while so I can get to know them better instead of just asking for the number and leaving.

Thanks for the props Fiend..ya she was a DECENT lay I will emphasize decent because even though she was my pedestal I thought she would be so good in the sack ....but alas she wasnt and was only good for busting a nut.lol. I will try to get a pic of her so you can see her and tell me if she was ever worth a pedestal position. Who you should give props to is my cuz( He is a fag who is an AFC and get's gun shy very easily) aparrently he told me he called my cuz some day and fvcker her go figure(I cant really see her the same way now lol)

UPdate:
Saturday
We went to the mall and the usually places and I opened a couple of women got some women to walk with me (my new thing) around the mall and started to get better at kino, no numbers but still getting better and refining my game. I thought I got this girl pretty good she was a 6.6 but she said she had a BF in Iraq and I dont usually care about BF's but she said Iraq and I didnt want to be like that fag piece of sh1t in Jarhead so I backed off. My cousing pussed out of doing anything and I just hope that the number the girl gave him is real so he can DJ more often with me1!!!!!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday

I wasnt expecting to do any DJ'ng today because I thought it was EVE...lol. I went to a little party that my family was throwing (the whole family...some of the girls there were pretty hot but I didnt know if they were related or not so I didnt try anything ) Me and my cousing were having fun and he said that he needed to go to target to get something for his work (secret santa) so we go and I am just walking around and having fun...I talk to women passing by and just have fun...when we are leaving I see 2 girls from BEHIND and thought they looked like a good fvck so I approached. Both of them had pretty crappy faces but overall maybe a 6.6 ..I got her number and probably going to set something up next saturday....I got another girls number but I didnt save it because I dont think it was real and I didnt like her vibe so I just erased it. My cousing pussed out of calling that girl he got the number from so he is a peice of sh1t but other then that it was pretty cool.

ME: 2 numbers
Cousin:none
Later guys and Merry Christmas.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday.....

I went out to buy some fireworks and saw some friends of mine...we talked for awhile then out of nowhere HBped comes up and starts talking to me. My friends were already leaving so it wasnt a big deal we talked while I was looking for some good fireworks, we talked about some crap about her bf being an ******* or some crap like that I wasnt paying attention and she kept on and on about how he uses her and how he's a bad dad so by this time I know she is trying to use me as a tampon which I dont care since I've already had her. I listen to her and buy my fireworks ((Which I bough some badass ones!) and walk to my car with her on my heels put my stuff away while she is starting to sob and cry with her hand over her eyes..NEXT to my passenger side door, I guess she wanted me to take her somewhere so I just got behind her while she was still sobbing and kissed her neck in the parking lot . I guess she wasnt expecting it because she said what are you doing and tried to move away from me but I kept her close and kept kissing her neck and with my hand just went under her shirt and started to squeeze her tits....after that I told her to get in ..she did really really fast and she sucked me off better then before and she was all happy now saying how I never call or anything like that so I told her I would call and that she would have to wear a trenchcoat with some super sexy lingerie underneath only and she agreed she said I'll be waiting and left....

It was awkward to say the least but hey I got my fireworks and a BJ so whatever... I am about to call her and fvck her again tonight and then forget her again.. update to come. ohh and I am going on a date with the girl with nice legs update on Sat..later.

Mr. Ballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
As usual, ballsy stuff Jon. Youve got the confidence. Nice quote by the way. so true. You want to let go, but your old ways try to clench tighter...just got to stop caring. So do you ever have bad days Jon where you choke on the approaches?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I wouldnt have updated this just for a fvck but you gotta hear this funny sh1t...

Like I stated earlier I called Hbped and she came over wearing only a trench and lingerie (Not that good of a pick but ehh) she comes we start to fvck in the first 5 min's she gets there ...ok we are going at it for a while I think we started at 9 and go till like 11:45 when out of the blue she gets a phone call , I didnt mind since I had time to rest(was getting bored already had her and she is very very plain no adventure in her body!!!( she bends down to pick up the phone and her big fat ass was in the air so I decided to start to fvck her again since it looked like a good idea lol.... right when she says hello I puncture her and you should have seen the way she freaked!!!! I mean she was on the phone trying to talk to whoever the hell she was talking to while trying to wiggle yes wiggle my d1ck out of her I started to laugh and she started to talk louder I guess so whoever it was wouldnt hear me... I try to see what she would do if I start to pump her hard so I grab her waist and just start going at it HARD and FAST she starts to freak out her talking was nothing more then gasps and broken words...I keep going and I sh1t you not she puts her hand on her mouth and says really really loud that she has to go and right when she hangs up you just hear this LOUD ass primordial yell (I wasnt expecting it since before she was so plain yes some moaning but nothing like this so I freaked) I freak and I wish I could have seen my face because I was in shock she just yells super loud and starts to say "I'm cumming" I start to laugh and feel my d1ck being pushed out and ya she got off and her cvm just sprayed me it was sooo damn funny because after that she fell to the floor exhausted while I am still up thinking about what just happened with her cvm dripping down my wasit and legs and then her phone rang again...she starts to talk to whoever it is later I would find out it's her BF she puts it on speaker and he's saying he missed her and sh1t like that I got bored and went to my kitchen to make a sandwich.She follows with the bF still on the phone she puts it on the counter and comes and kisses me I prop her on the counter and make her lie down pick up her legs and she says she has to go to sleep and just hangs up on his ass...I pound her till 12:30 when she say's she's sore and she has to go... She kisses me and I just feel sorry for the guy...but hey what can you do.

MR.Ballz

Yes I have had bad day's if you read my thread then you can see I actually broke. But if your talking about the 3 second rule and just being to scared to talk to girls then yes I've had that too...but the 3 second rule doesnt really apply to me because sometimes I will wait a lot longer then I am suppose to but still talk to the girl...there was this one time that I fvcked up I waited to long and she did look fine from behind if you know what I mean. But other then that I am getting better it's like a sport you just get better with practice. Good Luck and I will be watching you carefully to see if I can steal anything from you lol.

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
best of luck dude. we've both got the mexican/indian look for us. you pretty damn confidence. i 'll be contributing here, i m trying to start my own field log soon, and reading your thread will be good experience for me ..i know what you mean about having the tough days , your doing pretty well so far, is this lay number 1# ever ?