Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why ****y and Funny doesn't work for some people

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like every week I see a thread about people complaining ****y and Funny only gets women to hate them. There's a good reason for it. David DeAngelo created the brilliant formula of combining ****iness with humor to create a recipe that is irresistible to women. He forgot to mention one very important ingredient to the equation...comfort.

What most men do when they recite ****y and funny lines is they stand from a distance to a woman and rip out ****y and funny lines one after another, expecting results from this raw formula. When you're doing this at a distance, it seems as if you're attacking her instead of hinting to her that you're just having a playful conversation. In addition, there is no comfort at all when you ****y and funny from afar, which is why women start getting irritated by men who use ****y and funny; they neglect comfort and are just being insulted.

In order to add cushion to your ****y and funny, you need to kino to give her the idea that you're only joking around. While it may seem obvious that you're joking, the obviousness to your ****y and funny went from 50% to 75%.

If you want an in depth look at how to kino, I highly suggest getting your hands on Pickup101's video on kino.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indirect(dont know if there is an official name for it) kino has been working very well for me as of late, which helps me be in a good comfort zone to pop out the C&F.

Reaction score
I agree compeltely. C & F is the best way to gets b!tchs mad for the c0ck. Anyone whos says it isnt aint doing it properly.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F is a bit difficult to pull off as the first thing you say, soon after is ideal, set the tone.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the original poster. I never feel comfortable acting goofy and obnoxious so it never works for me. I think you have to feel no shame doing it for it to be effective.

Thank God there's more than one way to skin a cat.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe because those same "dating gurus" have a specific type of personality that is overwhelmly confident (or have good acting) to pull those routines they tell every other guy to do.

Here's the truth:

People who give out dating advice say A = B , therefore B = A. But that's only true if everyone was A = B. It's not and that's where the flaw is. The best advice I can give is to figure your own personality out and figure out what type of person would be compatible not only in looking for a dating partner but typically you would do well as friends or in working relationships.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
I agree with the original poster. I never feel comfortable acting goofy and obnoxious so it never works for me.
There's nothing obnoxious or goofy about being ****y and funny.

And neither did David DeAngelo invent it of course.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
There's nothing obnoxious or goofy about being ****y and funny.

And neither did David DeAngelo invent it of course.
Yeah I know, he even admits it, but the way I put it sounded cool and I didn't want to take away from beautiful literature :p

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think C&F is not a necessary step, but it is a step that really really makes things easier when done right. It basically does the same thing as what the NLP world calls an 'interrupt' does. Basically it breaks apart the frame of mind the girl was in, and allows you to get her on a new frame or idea quickly and subtly. It can changing emotions such as sad > happy or it can be thought processes, such as boring mundane work > that sexually explicit thing you just mentioned.

You don't need to comfort the girl when you say it as much as you need to be comfortable saying it yourself. Confidence in C&F is clearly evident and allows you to get away with anything, look at every Hugh Grant movie he has been in, or even his real life experience being caught with a prostitute and then joking it away on the Tonight Show. Look at Ricky Gervais interviews and how ****y and Arrogant he is, to the point where we are not sure he is joking around which makes it even more funny. These guys do things that would normally repel women but because THEY are comfortable with their C&F, it does not matter to the woman.

Can you clarify this for me please: I am having trouble understanding how you can be C&F if you need to console the woman thus showing that you actually do care about her opinion of you? It seems counterproductive, almost like an oxymoron...

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said the biggest mistake that most men make when doing ****y and funny is that they rip out lines after line from a distance, which appears more as if they were insulting the woman instead of just playing around with her. Though you do bring up a good point about you needing to be comfortable yourself, I was just raising an issue that commonly goes wrong.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I'll agree, some people don't naturally come by the C&F thing, and it makes them look like poseurs when they try. It pretty much comes naturally for me when I'm in a good mood though...in fact so much that I'm trying to figure out how to get girls at work to leave me alone most of the time (they're complete cows...)

Now if my employer would actually hire some hotties for a change...:cool:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most people that don't have it work for them are doing one of two things.

1.) Picking a woman with a sh!tty personality. Move on.

or

2.) They are doing it completely wrong and are making it more ****y and not enough funny.

comic_relief

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much funny = goofy
Too much ****y = arrogant

The reason why people fail in C&F is just the lack of balancing it.

I think the complete formula is actually ****y & Funny & Flirty (Sexual). Remember that C&F is spice to your game! So, don't overdo it.