A rant, regarding Inner Game advice and conquering irrational fears

Methuselah

Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the years, dozens of pyschcological theorists have proved time and time again that your inner world - your brain/mind and its thoughts/feelings - are reflected by your outer world - your demeanor/actions/tone/posture/etc. This being said, before any man becomes successful with not only women but any social situation, he must be confident of himself and trust his instincts. Unfortunately we live in a world where our emotions rely heavily on the ego - the human shell of yourself. This means that people let things in the physical world such as:

a)rejection by others
b)acceptance of others
c)physical appearances
d)material things (money, cars, other possesions)
e)words
f)pain

determine how they feel on the inside, in turn reflecting right back to the outside. Think about the last time you were seriously depressed or very angry. Now think about looking in the mirror at that time. Did you look different? Of course you did, if you were depressed, you probably looked and felt like **** and if you were angry, you probably looked a hell of a lot different than you normally did. Why is that most men give women the power to affect their modes and emotions, with something as simple as a rejection or even more ridiculous, the fear of rejection? It doesn't make sense, why would any person ANYONE that type of power of them. The answer is, you shouldn't, under no certain circumstances should YOU EVER let the outer world affect your inner world.

You inner world (mind/thoughts/feelings) is the ONLY THING in this world that you have complete and TOTAL control over. So keep that control. Because as much as some people are able to manipulate the outer world (i.e. make money, get women, improve your body, drive a fast car) there is always something bigger and badder than you that can stop you (i.e. your annoying boss, taxes, ignorant women who are un-interested in you, an injury, the police). With this information in mind, you can consciously take complete control of you inner world and have much much more control over your outer world. Face the facts, there is nothing to be nervous/anxious/scared/frightened/uptight about. Lets review some of these feelings and see just how stupid they are.

Nervous? Why? Its just a woman, shes a human just like you are. Okay she has a beautiful body with big perky tits, a firm round ass, and face to match it. So what? It doesn't make her special. You know why? Because there are literally (taking out the ones that are too young, too old, too ugly, or something else) 1 BILLION OTHER GIRLS OUT THERE. Mystery is exactly right. We no longer live in small villages where there are a minor selection of female mates to choose from. We live in a global community where the ***** pond is ENDLESS. So stop being nervous. You have no logical reason to feel this way. AFC's are ruled by illogical feelings and emotions. Let yourself be ruled my logical reasoning and truths and you will see that there is no reason to feel awkward around even the hottest of women.

Anxious? Jittery? Calm down. Think about the fact that you are letting yourself get worked up over simple communication with another human being. Sound stupid? Thats because it is. There are no reasons you should feel jittery when the only thing you are doing is speaking. She is a person, you are a person. Whooooa!! End of story.

Frightened? Fear. Probably the most irrational feeling there is. Fear consumes people and puts up roadblocks in the paths to ones dreams and ambitions. Fear is based on minor things that are blown out of proportion into huge scary things. Think about some of the fears people have. Fear of rejection. Okay you got rejected, big deal, either go cry a river and get out of my way or realize that there are so many other people in this world who aren't *******s and would enjoy your company if they get to know you. Fear of death. Big deal, we all die someday, ya feel better now? While you let fear hold you back from approaching a woman or doing something else you desire. Your not accomplishing anything, your not even living your life. Fear has successfully stopped you from enjoying the life you were given to live. Good job. So don't fear anyone or anything, and you will soon realize that living with no fears opens you up to a world that will amaze you in everyway, everyday.

Scared? You scared of that Alpha male cause he might get in your face and fight you? Please. I've been in more fights than I can even begin to count and I've lost my fair share of them. Guess what? Pain hurts, but it doesn't kill you. Okay, you get a black eye and a few lumps. So what. There is an old Buddhist saying that goes something like this.

When the un-enlightened individual is struck by a dart, he feels two feelings. The enlightened individual only feels one.

Both people feel the pain, but the un-enlightened person feels an aversion to that pain, thereby letting the pain or fear of the pain control and limit his future actions.

Okay, with all this ranting. I need to bring to focus my point of this post. Try looking at the world with all of this in mind, and you will see it differently. You know what I do? I see this entire thing we call life, as one thing. Everything and everybody in it, is one thing, and I am a part of it. Viewing all as one. This mindset will also help you in unimaginable ways, when I look at the world around me, I see me as a part of a whole thing. So I perceive the people, not just the women around me as parts of me, parts of the whole idea of life. This will help those of you who are intimidated/adverted by other men especially, if you see another male as potential threat to you you will fail in the long run. If you see the other males as just a part of you, it is easier to overcome them, its just like pushing yourself to the limit. If you don't get what I'm saying, I mean just outsmart him, don't be worried that he might be better looking/richer/bigger than you, think he is a part of you, if he says something that gets the girls going, BUILD OFF OF IT. You heard what he said, its now a part of YOUR WORLD, now USE IT! Now for the women, the same applies basically, view her as a part of the oneness of the world. Then, you won't be so intimidated by her. Most women, will talk to anyone who approaches them in a friendly, polite manner. Some will be a *****, because they are a part of that egotistical, materialistic, pop-culture worshiping, Satan's **** sucking, PEOPLE magazine reading mind-set. But even those can be sarged, just more work. Back to the topic, if you are one with the one world and one life you live in, you will be more successful in any social interaction. Having your SELF centered. Is what is important. Your mental health and strength is the core to your "GAME", whether its the game of life or spitting your game to get laid.

View this life as nothing more than a ride, a "game, and you will have unimaginable confidence. Thereby boosting both your inner and outer game. Making you into an unstoppable man with the tools needed to overcome and secede in any situation, not just seduction.

Hope this helps.
Peace. Love. And *****.

Methuselah

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe a post of this quality has had no comments.

Had to fire up the printer for this one.

Bump!

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right man. It doesn't require comments really. Just read and learn. And then act.

Nice one!

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Way too much reading = no comments.
I know what you mean... I almost never read long posts with not enough paragraphs, but this one caught my attention.

Methuselah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I take alot of this from Eastern thought and religions. My girlfriend at the moment is a yoga instructor and the philosophy behind the practice is incredibly enlightening, soothing, and expansive. If anyone is interested I have reading lists and online resources as well.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha! funny to find you here meth... i think this forum has way more quality advice than puaforum but they re also quite a lot of b****ing going on, that s why i never really bothered to join