Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A variety of simple ways to make yourself much more attractive.

Methuselah

Don Juan
Reaction score
1- Get in shape: Any guy can get any girl, yes, this is true. But, it doesn't help your game if your overweight or scrawny. This doesn't mean turn into a meathead muscle machine but get yourself into a routine, the internet is a huge resource to find out information about getting into the perfect shape. Hell, if you don't do it for the women, do it for yourself. Your body deserves to be treated correctly. Run, jog, swim, lift weights, watch what you eat, stop smoking cigs, don't drink as much, don't do drugs as much. A woman loves a man who is physically attractive, once again, your body isn't going to get you the girl, your brain and what you say is. But it will surely HELP. ****, if you really need help, message me and I'll help you out.

2- Get the correct amount of sleep: Doing so will not only improve the way you look, it will improve your memory and all other brain functions. In turn, making you wittier, funnier, ****ier, WHATEVER. Also...it will keep you from getting sick. I can't tell you how many girls I've blown it with cause I was sick and gave it to them. Its such a turn off, both ways.

3- Change your hairstyle: Go for something new, if it doesn't work, it'll ****ing grow back. Don't go for the run of the mill buzz-cut or slicked hair. Go to the barber shop and look in a magazine and find something. Trust me, it'll work. Facial hair as well, grow out some sideburns, cut them off, grow a goatee, cut it off, go clean shaved, or try looking scruffy. You'll find something that works for you.

4- Get some new clothes: As much as I don't like buying into the fashion world, girls do. So get some new outfits, even if it isn't your style, you'd be surprised what a couple new threads will do for your confidence and the ladies love it, even if you don't. Besides they will be on your floor soon enough.

5- Educate yourself: Instead of spending 3 hours a day sitting in the PUA forums and reading new bull**** canned methods. Pick up a book, newspaper, or internet article and educate yourself. Women love smart men, thats a fact. You don't have to be an Einstein but ****, I've heard countless AFC's *****ing "my life is boring, i don't have anything to talk about, blah blah blah". This is in your hands, you'll have plenty to talk about if you just read 3 books on psychology, history, science, current events, or whatever else you find intriguing. Reading not only furthers your knowledge, it enhances your vocabulary, which again you don't need to be ****ing Webster's dictionary, but eliminating "that sucks" and "cool..." and "nice..." and "kinda..." other countless boring words from your speech and replacing them with advanced words makes you more attractive. You can count on that. In addition, reading will further your ability to speak properly and aid in your grammar. Nobody likes to be around the guy that says "like" and "uhhh..." and other filler words every 15 seconds when he is speaking. You wanna be attractive? Intelligence is one quality EVERY SINGLE GIRL will list when asked about what they look for in a guy. Its not that hard, seriously. Helpful for DHV and witty negs and almost everything else.

6- Mirror effective personalities: Now, don't be a mirror of effective personalities...but mirror their good qualities and add them to your arsenal. Whether its a T.V. character who has a good ****y/funny attitude or someone you meet who you just thought was an interesting person. Nobody on this Earth is a completely original person, everything we say and do is picked up by others, usually subconsciously. So be conscious of it, and you'll find great success. For example, I mirrored many of the qualities that a character named Dr. Cox on the T.V. Show Scrubs displays. DHV, Negs, Etc.

7- Talents: Everyone has a few, find them. DHV.

8- Work on your manners: I have seen dozens upon dozens of random guys and even my friends blow it with a gorgeous girl because they didn't cover their mouth when they sneezed or coughed. Say Bless you, Thank you, Your welcome, Hold doors open for people, let someone walk in front of you instead of being the jerk who pushes through. There are dozens of common courtesies that many people just forget to do. At the end of the day, a girl wants a man she can be proud to be around, and one that will treat her with the respect she deserves. Don't lose your ****y attitude or whatever your gameplan is, but be a genuinely respectful person and it will surely pay off. Mega DHV.

9- Develop your knowledge and skills in interesting areas of human interest:

Magic Tricks - I don't know any, but I can shuffle a deck of cards 8 different ways, and when I play beer games at college girls are amazed that there are more than 2 ways to shuffle a deck. Instant conversation starter and attention grabber. DHV.

Tarot Cards/Runes - Even though I have grown to hate them from doing so many reads, I keep a deck visible in my room at all times. They cost no more than25 bucks and it comes with a book. It'll take you a few weeks to get the hang of them, but do it anyway. Countless girls have been dazzled by my reads on them. I've even done reads on guys at a party and had a group of girls waiting in line to be next. Cut it off and tell them you'll do it later, they will bug you for your attention and wait for you while you walk away and go interact with someone else. Definite DHV.

Astrology: Pick up a couple books on astrology (I recommend Sextrology and Astrologically Incorrect for Lovers). Learn your sign and the general details on womens signs, you won't need to learn any other guy ones obviously. I've gamed countless women with just asking them when their birthday is, don't ask the sign, know what dates correspond and you'll knock her socks off. Tell her some vague qualities of her sign, it works every god damn time. DHV and mega-useful tool.

Psychology: I go to college, and I honestly couldn't even give you a ballpark figure on how many women are psych majors. You don't have to be Seigmand Frued, but if you can hold an intellectual conversation with a women about psychology she'll love you forever. They don't even have to be a psych major, all girls love psychology, its what they DO. They are natural psychologists. Even if you don't use it to converse about, use it to your advantage, you'll be able to read social situations 100s of times better with even a basic understanding of psychological theories. DHV and mega-useful tool.

Philosophy: It will open your mind in more ways than you can imagine in turn making you a more intelligent being. DHV bigtime.

Sports: Some girls love sports. Even if you hate them, know something about them. 30 minutes of ESPN.com won't kill you. If you don't use it with a sports chick, use it to disarm the 5 guys that are surrounding her. DHV, sometimes other times just a useful tool.

Pop-Culture: As much as it sickens me, know who's having who's baby and why they just broke up. It will come in handy, somehow. DHV? Probably not, but learn it anyway, its not complicated.

Politics: Again, you'd be surprised how many women are Political Science majors. Myself, I love politics, some people hate it. But if you can converse or even school a girl on the current political disaster we call our government. She will find you attractive. (Warning: Some people get very heated while engaged in political debates, never loose your cool because you'll just look like a jackass.) Again, DHV.

Music: Develop your taste in music to include more than ****ty mainstream rappers and pop music. Listen to all types of music, my old roommate knew the words to more songs than I can even begin to name. Everything from Johny Cash to N*Sync, seriously, his current girlfriend was so amazed by his musical variety that I think that was their first deep conversation. Thats got DHV written all over it.

Interesting General Facts: Learn interesting facts of all types. If you meet a girl from Alaska, "Did you know that the Alaskan coastline makes up more than half of the entire US coastline?" I met a woman from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil the other night and told her how much I loved the statue of Christ the Redeemer that sits atop the Corcovado Mountain and how beautiful the view is looking down into the city. She was absolutely stunned that I even knew that it was there, I didn't even have to tell her that I have never actually been there. She was too busy drowning in my words as I continued the conversation. Simple **** like this will separate you from the other 100 guys she sees and meets that day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, thats all for now, there are 100's of other things you can do, I hope that you all add them as you think of them. I will add more when I get the time, but for now my fingers are tired. Hope this helps.

Peace. Love. And Prosperity.
Methuselah.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. I say attack one or two of these at a time. Master it, move on to more.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent advice, I'm actually going to take your advice on a couple things this weekend, specifically in changing hairstyle and picking up a couple books.

Psychology: I go to college, and I honestly couldn't even give you a ballpark figure on how many women are psych majors. You don't have to be Seigmand Frued, but if you can hold an intellectual conversation with a women about psychology she'll love you forever. They don't even have to be a psych major, all girls love psychology, its what they DO. They are natural psychologists.
I have to disagree... All the (in)famous psychologists are men. Women would do better in Sociology and PERHAPS Anthropology, but true psychology is the domain of man.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychology is bullsh1t anything. Just bullsh1t about your "deep feelings" and people will be awed.

I'm 100% sure all the "great thinkers" were just too bored to do anything else with their time. Still, great advice.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
One of the most simplistic and noticable things one can do to add some character is get a tan. No matter where you are you can always add some color. It gives you a healthier appearance and doesn't really cost anything.

I'm in Florida so walking from my car to the gym gets me some sun on my dome.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, smell good! A great-smelling guy is infinitely more attractive than a non (or bad) - smelling guy.

And I like #5, smart = sexy