Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you want to do something dirty?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says in the middle of sex, and I'm like, "uh...ok."

And then she grabs a pillow and sets it next to me. She looks at me, and then the pillow, and then back at me. I look back at her stupidly. She then gesticulates toward the pillow, like "well, there it is; it's a pillow." And I still don't get it. For the next few seconds I am racking my brain trying to figure out what a person can possibly do to a pillow that is dirty.:confused:

And then she says, "I want you to press it over my face." :eek:

She said she also likes having a hand pressed over her mouth and being choked as well during sex. I knew she like being hit and bitten (all this girl ever says is 'harder, harder'), but the strangling and suffocation thing seems a little overboard. The violent rape fantasies are bit much. This is the first time I have ever felt like a prude, but I don't like not being able to give her what she wants. I didn't do it tonight, but I didn't say that I wouldn't, either.

Has anyone had a gf who was into the strangling/suffocation thing? How do I do it without killing her?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Has anyone had a gf who was into the strangling/suffocation thing? How do I do it without killing her?

Please tell me you are kidding.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my kind of woman.

You're a lucky man Bible Belt.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do not like where this is going.
no good will come of this....
please don't wait and see either.

pass that plate on brother

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a lucky man Bible Belt.

Yeah, thanks, D-cups, a big brain (rare combo) and she swallows. It's been fun - especially since I have a couple girls going at once now. The other one is everything the 'strangle me' girl is not - tall, slender, crazy bi party girl, and looks like the chick from the Spider Man movies, Kirsten Dunst.

But I really don't get off on raping a chick, so pretending to is a little weird.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i do not like where this is going.
no good will come of this....
please don't wait and see either.

pass that plate on brother

What? Come on, now. I kinda like this plate. I just have to be careful not to kill her.

I've seen the 'it was rough sex' murder defense before, but I don't know if women really die during rough sex or men who kill women just say that they died during rough sex.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-
Do what she wants.
But don't kill her, man.
You've got a freak on your hands.
Push the envelope.
Try all the stuff you ever thought of wanting, she'll go.
Don't fall in love. It's a game to her.
Enjoy.
But not too much.
-
-
-

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
What? Come on, now. I kinda like this plate. I just have to be careful not to kill her.

I've seen the 'it was rough sex' murder defense before, but I don't know if women really die during rough sex or men who kill women just say that they died during rough sex.
i don't think you will accidentally kill her or accidentally on purpose kill her...
i am more worried about her being crazy and what might follow that...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, this girl is a model of sanity, at least from a distance and compared to past gfs of mine. She isn't even on anti-depressants or prozac - just sex and booze, which are a lot more fun.

And thanks, alias, I can tell you are the voice of experience.

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not kidding. I don't want my next thread to be:

Has anyone buried a body? How do I do it well?
I laughed pretty hard at that.

I can't offer you any advice on this, but when dealing with kinky girls, give them it to an extent but then back off, like any DJing. Push/pull.

Don't suffocate her for like 10 minutes. If her body starts to turn blue and goes limp, I would suggest letting her come up for air.

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap. a pillow?

putting a hand over her mouth or even around the neck awes! gotta love that.

but a pillow and suffocating?
hmmm.

maybe pull out a knife and stick er in the ribs? that'll knock her socks off :p

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-
She's NOT a "model of sanity."
But that doesn't matter.
Push it.
Ask her what she wants.
Then, do it to her. Hard.
Do to her whatever YOU want.
She will "love" you for it.
Be prepared for her to have other guys.
Be TOTALLY cool with that.
WTG, dude, you are in for some fun.
Don't get attached.
USE HER UP.
This doesn't come along every day.
-
-
-

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my most recent girls was a girl that loved certain painful things like slapping, biting, and spiked paddles. Just kidding about the paddles, but she loved every minute of the other thing.

Have fun with this girl like previous posters said. You will be upset when she moves onto another guy who will do what she wants for her. Why not put it on her and tell her something that you like a lot that she may be uncomfortable doing and put her through a sh!t test (if you are into that kind of stuff).

marinetti

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women are a hell of a lot kinkier than most of you think

check out My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday, a collection of female fantasy written by females.

and i suggest you fulfill her fantasies, or else she'll find somebody who will.

no joke there.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suffocation is done by squeezing the trachea. Trachea is just cartilage, very easy to break, you need to be careful. Ideally, I'd say don't do this. Try gagging or something...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feathers and fibers from pillows have been known to choke people....

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short of stringing her up or wrapping a rope around her neck, it's really hard to smother someone.

The thing you got to be careful of is squeezing the corrated (sp?) artery on either side of the neck. This will cut off blood to the brain amd kill quite quickly. Of course this difficult to do even if you're trained and have her in a choke hold.

Pillows over the face are very difficult to smother with. Try it. Put a pillow over your face and see.

A hand over the mouth will deprive oxygen. But people tend to convulse as the body's reflexes try to purge CO2 from the system. Thus if she starts convulsing then you should probably lay off.

Squeezing the trachea will more likely than not cause quite a coughing spell.
Not so much that it feels horrible but it's not exactly kinky either.

Just be aware and don't use ropes or belts (I'll use a belt but I'll hold it together rather than fasten it) and I think you'll see how safe it is.