Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's losing interest

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so this girl that i've been working on for the past couple weeks told her friend that she is losing interest in me. How do i keep her interested? She is awful quiet, and i have no idea how to get her to talk, but i really like this girl. She has EVERYTHING i could want. Any idea's?

Oh, earlier this week, i tried to get her away from her friends at lunch, and all of them were saying "Go with him!" but she didn't wanna go.... She's really stressed, so i think i acted too early. Just wondering if that info would help

Last edited:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are coming off to strong. Separate yourself from this chick for a while and see if she comes back running to you, you are making her feel too awkward!

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my lord.

You want a chick that has no interest in you? I'd rather have syphilis thanks.

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit acting like a 'crazyman', BOY!

Patience young child...Patience! Learn it, Live it, LOVE it!!!

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not that shes not interested in me. She had pretty big crush on me, but she is LOSING the interest

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how long you have been together for.
I would wait 2-3 days, and just wait until she makes the attempt to talk to you. If she does not make an attempt to talk to you after a week, you are in a VERY bad situation.. because she does not even want to make an attempt to talk to you, and if she doesn't, she's not worth your time.

Just give her some space is all I can say, or before you all this, try to make your "outings" more interesting. Treat her like you just met her and make things interesting again.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's losing interest because YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

You failed to make a move on her, now she's moved on because she doesn't think you're interested.

Next time, kiss her.

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i did make a move on her. At homecoming, i danced with her(once. I asked her to homecoming, and she only dances with me once...) and she didn't want to dance again, because it was too awkward...

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not a move. Thats dancing.

Did you go for the kiss?

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, i didn't go in for the kiss... she would(used to) always talk about how she had a crush on me whenever we talked on aim. But in person, you would have never been able to tell, because she tries to avoid me in person... Wtf. She acts like a totally different person online, than in person... I still havn't really talked to her in like 5 days. Should i just talk to her?

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is nervous around you in person. Give her a taste of her own medicine.....copy her actions and see how she reacts. If nothing happens.....fuhgetaboutit, and move on...... If you cannot make this girl comfortable around you......nobody will. Tell her she is missin' out, and just fade away....

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf, i'm getting hella tired of this. She keeps on talking about me to her friend (who is my friends sister) and she keeps saying stuff like that... Should i just talk to her or wait for her to talk to me?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has religious hangups/conditioning

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, i am not saying you have done this, its just a possible thing you could of done for her to lose interest in you, when you found out she liked you, you thought you're job was done so you stopped acting DJ around her, I've done it loadss of times :mad: lol, what i would do is, show her the guy she first had a crush on, talk to her first and then build up the kino to get her more comfortable in your prescence,

you want something, go get it period
- will smith, pursuit of happyness