MySpace Chumps - Consider yourself warned,..

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For all the banter about MySpace dating and how great a tool it is for meeting women, THIS is the best warning against it here.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If they have a full body shot....and many of them...you don't really have much to worry about.

I've been fine when meeting girls off Myspace

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think it has a lot of potential. Every one of those photos triggered the "something's not right" instinct in me. If they have full body shots and various other angles, you can usually tell what you're dealing with. If they don't have that kind of picture, ask for one.

It's stupid to write off an entire medium because some people on there are ugly, fat who.res who play angle games.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
i once met a girl who only had face shots, but she obviously looked skinny, without a doubt, and i thought she'd be a 7, she turned out to be a 9........just a warning

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Another, reason why I game women in REAL LIFE!!!

Real

Banned
Reaction score
fools, when you meet a girl from myspace, you are meeting her IN REAL LIFE, and later that night, you are FCUKING HER IN REAL LIFE

nobody cares about the approach, what matters is the end result

if you don't know how to use myspace, then don't use it, but don't talk shyt about it either because you sound like a total fool if you do

amnbyrd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess its not for everyone, I think its embarrassing when either your friends or hers ask where you met and you reply with myspace. But whatever works.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
its embarassing if you don't have true confidence in yourself

if my friend was gonna talk shyt about me hooking up with girls on myspace, i'd shove the girls' pictures in his face and tell him "take a look at who you DIDNT hook up with homo"

seriously

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you all know...half those pics were fakes, or the pictures were of two different people. Myspace is fairly safe, and its easy as f.uck. And so what happens if you show up to meet the chick and she's butt ugly? You walk away, thats what. You really have nothing to lose.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
Just so you all know...half those pics were fakes, or the pictures were of two different people. Myspace is fairly safe, and its easy as f.uck. And so what happens if you show up to meet the chick and she's butt ugly? You walk away, thats what. You really have nothing to lose.

i have literally met a couple of girls before who looked like 7's in pics, and turned out to be 2's, and i said, verbally "listen, you are ugly in real life and i dont wanna chill with u" - to which they would say "ok" but obviously sad about it

i felt kinda bad doing it, but DAMN, to hell with those fake hoes!!!

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i call it lying. if she decieves me then i will keep it funky wit her. what do they expect will happen if they use deception? sometimes I'll be like "listen mamma, I'm only lookin for plutonic friendship...wit u"

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
fools, when you meet a girl from myspace, you are meeting her IN REAL LIFE, and later that night, you are FCUKING HER IN REAL LIFE

nobody cares about the approach, what matters is the end result

if you don't know how to use myspace, then don't use it, but don't talk shyt about it either because you sound like a total fool if you do
Getting a b!tch off myspace takes no skill. You just tell her what she wants to hear. I look for higher quality women. Not attention hors, sluts, and flakes. I don't want no hood rat. Unless you can find th 5% of women who arnt hors on myspace. I say fvck myspace; its another reason for people to be lazy and "game" girls over the internet... Haha whatever floats ur boat I guess.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah like tell them to you somewhere. You see her and think '**** she's ugly'. Just keeping walking. If she says "you that guy", "who, nope, sorry dont know what your talking about!".

I don't think that all the girls on myspace are skanky anention hor sluts. It's just too common. I would only say about the ones with skanky pictures. A huge amount of the myspace crowd is 12-16 too.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Ahhh, nothing like perspective.

Online dating rule #1: beware the profile with only tight head shot pics.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Hah like tell them to you somewhere. You see her and think '**** she's ugly'. Just keeping walking. If she says "you that guy", "who, nope, sorry dont know what your talking about!".

I don't think that all the girls on myspace are skanky anention hor sluts. It's just too common. I would only say about the ones with skanky pictures. A huge amount of the myspace crowd is 12-16 too.
What my mate told me is that once you have their number for the meet, arrange a place to meet and call from far away.

Watch for who ever picks up their phone, if their not what you expected you can leave.

MySpace is suppose to be a tool, and only a tool. It's for that 10 mins free you have before going to work, I don't think it's a good idea spending too much time on it.

I only use it during my free time, message 20 or so girls, who ever replies, sweet, whoever doesn't, oh well.