Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I WILL get laid before I turn 19 ! ! !

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My B-Day is in March.

Got a long way to go, but I know I can do it.

The plan is to lose all fear of rejection and do cold approaches in a direct manor and adapt ModeOne behaviour.

I want the board to be part of my life changing journey. I will update this thread with FRs.

Project Bada$$ mofo has officially begun...

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out clubbing tonight.

The club was so loud you couldn't really hear anything. I danced with lots of attention hos, but it didn't lead to anything.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you making it a mission to get laid? it's not like you become a superhero or something man.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you just wanna get laid, don't worry about gaming and clubbing. Talk to a girl that's a 6 or 7; you don't need tight game like mystery method for 6s and 7s. Just introduce yourself, be AFC it doesn't matter. Say hi, start a normal conversation, interview style/ whatever. Get a date, make sure to kino them, and try to get a kiss in before the date is over. Then take her back to your place to watch a movie and just **** her there; start with a makeout then your instinct will take over from there. You don't need good game to lay 6s and 7s, especially at your age. You just need to take the initiative. You can do this approach at school. Losing your virginity to a decent looking chick is easy; it's having sex with 8s, 9s, and 10s that takes game.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol some guys just don't realise how easy it is to get laid. i used to go to parties when i was younger and a girl would just sit on my lap and i'd hit it off from there. too easy! one girl i barely knew sat on my lap at this big ass party... like over 100 people in the backyard just... she sat on my lap, suddenly started moving her stuff in a circular motion on my sh!t. i was looking up into the sky just smiling. took the b!tch in a room and ravaged her.

parties = girls who WANT to fuk.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice to you is just go out there and practice. its good you have a goal, now the baby steps is to get experience. every great man has practiced.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeoDregan said:
Get a job, then spend your cash on blow and hookers.
Thats how I lost my virginity at 22, not recommenced.

For some guys getting sex from normal girls is very difficult. Growing up I was the kind of guy that had zero social life and I was super shy and quiet. I had the wrong friends (guys just like me) and none of us went to the parties and we all graduated High School as girlfriendless virgins.

My advice to the young ones now is to the complete opposite as me. Be as social and outgoing as possible and talk to lots of girls. Avoid oneitis like the plague. Don't be afraid to go after 6's and 7's. Remember the sayings. Ass is ass don't be picky and Pvssy doesn't have a face.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
yeah, setting ultimatums is never a good thing... I remember someone wise telling me a long time ago that women are like cats...you know how when you try to chase a cat, they always run away? But if you're minding your own business and ignoring them/doing something else or something they usually just jump up on your lap and won't go away. Same principle.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but I wanna bang a hot chick and make her my gf or fvckbuddy.

I will avoid clubs for a while since the hot chicks only go their to get attention and dance.

I'll go to house parties instead.

The problem always is however...

a) her bf is with her

b) she is not attracted enough

c) she is just grinding with me all the time and then she leaves after a while, so I can't talk to her

d) I don't have a car yet

e) she doesn't wanna leave her friends

For some reason although I'm good looking, tall and have a lot going for me besides women it is tough for me to get laid with a hot chick.

Reaction score
Good luck man, I lost mine when I was 19 too.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is I don't just wanna get laid by "Fools Mate". I wanna get laid like a rockstar!

I'll go day sarging today. I'll post the FR later on.

Jukeboxhero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
yeah, but I wanna bang a hot chick and make her my gf or fvckbuddy.

For some reason although I'm good looking, tall and have a lot going for me besides women it is tough for me to get laid with a hot chick.
Probably because you smell of desperation and all your concerned about is getting laid before you next birthday! Seriously, man....this isn't American Pie or something...just chill and let things happen. Don't even worry about trying to figure out how to get the every hot chick into bed with you. Worst case scenario, you don't get laid before you turn 19...so what? You need to stop acting like sex is this Holy grail and if you don't get laid before you turn a certain age you'll be deemed a loser forever.

Just keep working on improving yourself and talking to chicks and learning about what turns them on. Take it a little slower, develop a social life, improve your conversational skills and try to have fun!

P.s. What is a "fool's mate"?

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah don't compromise your standards just to get laid "early". I was almost 19 when I lost it for the first time, with a girl who was my girlfriend and a virgin too. Make it the way you want, but it takes patience.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another night full of rejection. I still had a good time though.

I did prolly like 7 approaches.

an attention wh0re was cleaning the beer pong table

me: "I bet you'll make a good housewife one day"

her: *laughs* "thank you"

me: "You are totally the kind of girl I wanna marry *pause*"

her: "Thank you. You are so nice..."

me: "Yeah... and then divorce you a week later and take half of your money!":crackup:

her: *cracking up* "Wow, you are mean. You should have stopped after the I wanna marry you part"

me: "Yeah, but I'm mean in a nice way though :yes: "

...after that she ejects immediately to go do some more attention wh0ring.

------

a chick is standing somewhere with her friends.

I'm standing behind her and tap her on the shoulder and look deep into her eyes.

Me: "Hey, I wanna talk to you for a sec"

*leading her to a different part of the house*

Me: "You are gorgeous and I wanna get to know you better"

her: "I have a bf and he is in there. What's your name though?"

Me: "Doesn't matter, just tell me your name"

her: "HB"

Me: "It was a pleasure to have met you HB"

*eject*

... she really had a bf and he was staring me down all night after that :crackup:

---

This is how most of the approaches went. Some chicks flat out lied to me about their bf or they just gave me bad BL and weren't interested at all.

I just don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I'm having a good time and I always grab my balls to approach the hot chicks however it never leads to anything.

It seems like I can't make them attracted to me even though I'm good looking and my BL was good.

I'm beginning to doubt that getting chicks is an actual skill that you can learn. It seems like if you don't have that initial attraction it won't go anywhere. Some guys have it some guys don't.

Who here can prove me wrong?