Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your insecurities are meaningless.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got a high voice. You're losing your hair. You've got a small d!ck. You have bad skin. You're ten pounds over weight. You're a lousy public speaker. Your hair sticks up. You're pigeon toed. You're still a virgin. You have a speech defect. Everybody has these insecurities, they spend more time dwelling on their flaws than anybody looking at them EVER would, and they waste so much life and energy worrying about stuff that other people notice, and then forget. Everybody knows people who are bald. Everybody has friends with bad skin, or who are fat, and they like them just fine.

I was a little fattie in high school, not so bad, probably 30-40 pounds over my ideal weight, but it still bothered the hell out of me. One night I was watching a school play with my then girlfriend, and there was another kid, a fat kid, up on stage. He was constantly tugging at his shirt, pulling it away from his stomach because he was SO self conscious about his weight. The funny thing is, to the rest of the world they saw him as a little big and moved on, to hear what he was saying or see how he could act. For him he was constantly aware of his belly and that insecurity was more apparent, more offensive than his weight ever could be. Now I'm just a little fat, and I tuck in my shirt because I know I can't fool anybody by leaving it un-tucked.

What's important is INNER strength, and self acceptance. A woman is more attracted to a man who's short, and fine with it, than a man who's tall but ashamed of what he is. ALL game is inner game. The ugliest man, baldest, runtiest in the world can get the hottest babe, just look at Dennis Kusinich.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True and they are self destructive.

A person with self love and the confidence that comes from that can weather any storm and survive the world falling down around him.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about how much time you actually spend worrying about someone noticing your weakness/insecurity because of (insert whatever your problem is here) it's pretty bad.

I mean some of us seriously go overboard on this sh!t.

johnny_depp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this tip, thanks alot. Its very true I believe.

Tommorow ill give this a try.