Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't ever think a girl is out of your league

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
I used to do this but I realized it is self limiting and puts the women on the pedestal. Like somone else mentioned, don't even give women a rating from 1-10; you either find her attractive or you don't. Using the rating scale also puts her on a pedestal especially if you only see yourself as a 6 or 7.

So, unless you are OVERWEIGHT OR HAVE AN UGLY FACE, no woman is out of your league.

MicCheck1-2

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
So, unless you are OVERWEIGHT OR HAVE AN UGLY FACE, no woman is out of your league.
Sucks for people like me. So unless you look good, you won't be able to pull hot chicks. I would know.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MicCheck1-2 said:
Sucks for people like me. So unless you look good, you won't be able to pull hot chicks. I would know.
I already explained why that "overweight or ugly" thing was bad, but it got deleted.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I already explained why that "overweight or ugly" thing was bad, but it got deleted.
No it didn't...see the other thread.

I noticed a lot of double posts from mahon...probably having internet connection problems.