Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are good signs a girl likes you online?

crackers444

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I am wondering what are the key signs a girl shows interest in you online. It isn't alway's clear sometimes online or in person for that matter!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crackers444 said:
Hey, I am wondering what are the key signs a girl shows interest in you online. It isn't alway's clear sometimes online or in person for that matter!

Whe she tells you through IM/Email,etc. "Crackers444, we need to get together very soon, here is my number. Call me to schedule a meeting, because I want to meet."

Reaction score
They reply to your email - and they put a bit of work into their reply (not just to brush you off or make a technical reply), and/or if they email you first. Since it's really tough to make a connection online it's safe to assume if she replies promptly that there is interest.

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Whe she tells you through IM/Email,etc. "Crackers444, we need to get together very soon, here is my number. Call me to schedule a meeting, because I want to meet."
Also how fast they reply. If you know they check it everyday and you dont get a reply until 3-4 days later... might not be a great sign

Vixen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my boyfriend (though started as friends with benefits) online, via someone we both knew in RL. As I recall, I came out with something uber-subtle like: "So. Want to f*ck me?"

I'd say that's a pretty good sign. :p

Trust me, you'll know when she wants you. What medium do you use to chat? As in, is it via email, MSN, etc?

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Luke Skywalker said:
They reply to your email - and they put a bit of work into their reply (not just to brush you off or make a technical reply), and/or if they email you first. Since it's really tough to make a connection online it's safe to assume if she replies promptly that there is interest.
I agree with the first part, although a lot of girls do play hard to get for the prompt replies

Vixen

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to generalise. Some women may play hard to get, others might play sort of hard to get so they don't sound too forward - others will be like me and be about as subtle as a divebomber. What's her personality like? Her past history with guys, all that jazz? It's easier to (accurately) figure out a girl's responses, or lack thereof, if you actually take into account who she is. She's not a random in a club you met 10 minutes ago, so you have a bit more to work with.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Vixen said:
It's hard to generalise. Some women may play hard to get, others might play sort of hard to get so they don't sound too forward - others will be like me and be about as subtle as a divebomber. What's her personality like? Her past history with guys, all that jazz? It's easier to (accurately) figure out a girl's responses, or lack thereof, if you actually take into account who she is. She's not a random in a club you met 10 minutes ago, so you have a bit more to work with.
definetely. then again it's true that if a girl respnds promptly to everything, then you've got money in your hands, but it defeinetely isn't a do all end all

Vixen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. So I think he needs to consider what she's like to figure out if it's "playing hard to get", or just lack of interest.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost impossible to tell when online.

I had this one who e-mailed every single day. I missed a reply one day, and she still sent one asking if that meant I wasn't interested. So she was keen.

Well I found out from her myspace that she's been seeing a few of us. It matched up with times she's said "i'm busy with friends".

She had been doing the exact same thing with several people.

Moral of the story: you can never get a "vibe" online. Everything can be faked with text.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When she tells you what panties she is wearing on...

Escalate and talk about sex and see her reaction. If she shuts you down pretty quick, she doesn't like you. If she plays along, then you have a winner.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
When she initiates the conversation a lot. Also, when she talks to you three or four straight hours. (Man, that reminds me how much of an AFC I used to be... I had a hottie who used to talk to me for hours online, and I wondered if she liked me... duh.)

If she's sexually interested in you, as was stated twist the converstion slowly to something sexual and see how she responds. It has to be a slow, gradual, subtle change, unless you're talking to Vixen :)

Another trick to do... If she's online intermittently (like she turns her computer off, versus people who leave their computer on and their IM window up), start keeping your IM window open, even when you're not using your computer. She if she starts doing it, too. There's a good chance she's hoping to see you randomly send her an IM when she walks by her computer.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crackers444 said:
Simple, she agrees to meet you in real life and after the meeting she suggests, or agrees to meet yet again. In a nutshell, she's not going to hang out with you if she's not interested. Now the question is really whether or not she sees you as more than a friend.

aalina

Reaction score
you are head over heals love with a girl definitely you would want to know if she likes you or not. Most Guys find women a mystery. But knowing the interest level of the girl is very important if you want to take a relationship forward or to decide if you are wasting your time on her or not. If the Man knows that the Woman is interested in him it would also give him the confidence to ask her on dates and more! However, knowing her interest level may not be very difficult if you watch her behavioral pattern and body language when you are with her. If you find that she is not interested in you it is time to move forward or cut your losses and move on to the next one. you can also apply all these points online