Official MySpace Thread - How to pick up girls

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since Myspace has become a normal social tool in everyday life I'd like to think it's a good way to meet women.

I've seen some various Myspace threads but wanted to make this an official thread where all can post and collect advice for using this tool to get girls.

So does anyone routinely use this to get girls? If so please post your process and some tips which work well.

Me myself have been sending random girls messages but have not had much luck.

I am going to assume that Social Proof and a Good Picture are key to this...

Thoughts............?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myspace works on the principle of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. Girls will pay you little attention unless you have social proof. In this case, it means having comments from lots of other attractive women that are visible to others glancing your page. So the more women you already know leaving you comments, the more you will get from new women. The less you have, it's going to be that much harder.

I think though that myspace is over the hill. I think a lot of the people who used to find it fun have gotten bored and aren't that active anymore. I used to get a fair amount of random contacts from girls, some of which I went on dates with, plenty of daily clicks on my page and over time, I now get zero random contacts and it's getting to the point that I get maybe only one click a day on my page. The only thing keeping me there anymore is that I like how easy it is to discover new music interests and events around town. There are cool features like that, but the social aspect of myspace is a waste of time for me.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speakeasy I tihnk you are right... I haven't had much success with this at all.

I think you need a good picture and yeah maybe social proof.....

So it sounds like you just let your page do the talking for you and wait for girls to message you...

Do you ever surf around and message random girls??

if so what is a good line... and how do you proceed to a number close etc...?

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is how I do it.

I browse for women near me, maybe 5 miles. Avoid signs of attention wh0ring, and only add women that look good and have good picture. Then I just let them sit on my friend list for a while.

Should there be some unnecessary bulletins that they post, for attention wh0ring. I delete them.

Eventually I message a girl "HEY. WHAT'S YOUR PHONE NUMBER?" ... That's all that I really could say to a girl via my space.

Most are surprised..

Chances are she won't give it to you. There is I ignore you type of not giving it to you, and let me talk to you type of not giving it to you. Both are tests. Don't talk to her, no number no chit chat buddy.

Let time pass by, two weeks or more. If you have 50+ b1tches on your friend list, hit one each day, it's more than a month before you hit that same girl again.

By the time you do it again she will be really surprised. She just might give it to you. If not, oh well. There is a 3rd time.

Remember. She's just a rat that likes to play with internet. Don't try to talk to her at all. She'll have plenty of boy toys for that. If you do end up chatting with her, you've just become another boy toy. Tell her with your actions you're a pimp and she's just a rat.

Success rate?

I don't even care. My profile is about me. The blog I write is something when I'm borred. I spend like 20 minutes a week on that thing, big deal....

Bottom line. Myspace is just that. A lot of advanced PUA agree you won't get laid on myspace. It's true, exceptions do happen if you play your cards right. I'm on myspace for the heck of it, not to get pvssy. A dating site, such as plentyoffish.com is a much better arena.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys saying that dating sites are better, that may be so in the city, but where I live there's hardly anyone on the dating sites, as compared to myspace.

I just searched for 18-26 year olds on plentyoffish within 50 miles of me. I get 75 profiles visited in the past week. For the same search on myspace for single/divorced women, I get 3000 results. There are a few strippers and unvisited profiles, but most of them are real. Myspace is where the girls are, especially the younger and more attractive ones.

Here's a relevant thread by Bachelor:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=127772

Also, I would like to hear anyone's experience with myspace groups.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ViciousADogg
If you don't use myspace to get pvvssy why are you wasting your time adding chicks and messaging 1 everyday?

BB

Completely agree. Myspace is a goldmine for women....

Have you had any success with it?

Last edited:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ViciousDog

refusing to chat with women online before you waste time trying to "game" them over the phone? Come on. I've heard of cold approaches, but cold "approaching" someone over the phone that you've never even laid eyes on? That just sounds kinda lame.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you had any success with it?

Honestly, I am just getting started, new to myspace, and new to being single, trying to figure out exactly what I want. Right now I am planning on sticking to law students as my target group. I just graduated, so I have a good rapport with girls who are still in school. There's a new crop of first-year students arriving soon. I've made myspace friends with a couple of them, and I plan to try to use that as a springboard to enter their social circle and meet their friends; it shouldn't be that hard.

Myspace groups is great for making a bunch of new friends quickly. Pick a group based upon an interest that you have. Mine was law. Then pick out all of the hot women, send them a friend request, and a two-line message - "I saw that you like ___ and are in the ___ group. I do too." Then ask some simple question to give them a reason to respond. For attorneys, I ask what type of law they practice and how they like it. I come off as a student trying to network, which is non-threatening, and I hardly ever have an add request denied. I have no plans to have sex with these women, I just want some hot-looking myspace friends.

Also, in the "here for" section do you guys put "dating" in there? I just have friends, networking. I think that putting 'dating' there might work against us, make us look a little desperate. Plus, if someone is advertising their single status on the Internet, I just assume that they want to date.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BB never realized you were a lawyer. I knew you had the financial background but must have missed the part about you graduating law school.

I agree with the status thing and just put networking and friends for mine. If you put anything more it does send off desperation signs. Plus you don't want to appear like you are on myspace for poontang.

So BB are the women you pick out freshman at the same law school you went to or just any law school in general? So it sounds like you don't have plans to date them but just want the social proof of them being friends on your myspace right?

Have you had any ongoing conversations with any or does it just stop after you ask them what kind of law they practice?

Also if you pretend you are a law student does that mean you don't indicate that you graduated?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished law school, but have not taken the bar yet and won't until February, so I am not quite a lawyer yet.

There's only one law school near me. Yes, I want the social proof, but only as a springboard to put me in a position to date them and their friends. The first-year students arrive not knowing anyone, and cliques form quickly. They tend to be scared about the new experience, and this anxiety creates the perfect opening for someone who has already been through that experience. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. Women tend to date up, so to speak, and I can remember from being in school that the hottest girls were usually dating attorneys and recent graduates.

Also, I must confess, I just had a LTR end badly, fvcked over and dumped, and that girl is entering her 3rd year at that law school. I think my best revenge is for her to see me with a younger, hotter, and thinner version of herself. Of course I should just forget about the ex, but I think I can still make my vindictive lust for revenge a productive affair. I don't want the ex back; I just want to make her hurt. I made myspace "friends" with the ex so that she can see all of the hot girls I add, and feel inadequate by comparison.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill tell you the truth Facebook has a lot more girls on it but its actually harder to pick them up because imho girls just use it strictly for attention/friends. As they are in school there is no need to meet someone from the outside.

Bible props on making the ex jealous while working on getting a young piece of ass. But how do you present yourself to these freshman girls? Do you tell them you graduated and would be more than happy to help with their homework?

have you met any in person yet? Really curious to hear how this is working out for you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The law students all hang out at the same bar, and I am using myspace to meet them online, so that it's not a cold approach at the bar. I only need one contact per clique, then I'm in with the clique.

I just bought a sport bike, been more interested in motorcycles than girls lately. After I get a little practice riding, that should also be an easy myspace pickup, "hey lets go for a ride."

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're not worried they'd be apprenehsive to telling their friends they met you off the net? Also if you are macking to several on myspace you don't think your repuation as an internet pimp would follow?

not trying to criticize just being a realist...

what kind of bike did you get?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really know what Internet "macking" is. I just try to be "friends" whatever that means. I never tell a girl's she's hot or anything like the typical suckup comments I see. Although hot girls are the first choice, I do include big and married girls in with my myspace friends; it makes you look less one-dimensional, and they are just as valid of a means of entering a social circle. I don't have dating in the "here for" section and don't want to look like I am trying to use myspace to get laid.

I bought an '03 R1, Silver & Black:

http://www.bikez.com/pictures/yamah...spective copyright holder or manufacturer.jpg

I have not even been on it yet, getting plates and insurance tomorrow...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not like using myspace for meeting chicks because it never seems to workout. Usually if you do not know the girl, she will throw up the ***** shield. The only way I get luck is if it is a friend of a friend type deal. Also, the hot chicks don't have to submit themselves to picking up guys on the internet.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I say stay away from online dating. You put a lot of work in it way before you meet her. Than when you meet her you are starting from scratch. I have met girls from various online sites and they are never like I expected. I posted on another posts about online dating and I will say the same thing to you.

Put that effort into real life meeting and dating girls. Go out and meet them in real life. These girls are going to look back to the “Place you met” and do you really think they are going to swoon when they remember that some random guy wrote them on their myspace.

Go out put that effort into really finding somebody and seeing them in real life and that way you don’t waist time and get something you didn’t expect.