Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #1
seek&destroy
Don Juan

seek&destroy will become famous soon enough
How do you get her to chase after you?

Okay, I need to know how to make her chase me. Give me ALL the details...everything. I don't want to be the agressor, I want her to fall for me before I do anything else.

Thanks.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #2
Francisco d'Anconia
Master Don Juan

Francisco d'Anconia has disabled reputation
Love potion?
"Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist."
"To be great is to be misunderstood."
--Emerson
Francisco d'Anconia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #3
blackbelt2k
Senior Don Juan

blackbelt2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past
women chase after something they can't have... so basicly stay just out of reach. When you say you'll call, DON'T. When she asks you to call, Don't. basicly ignore her.
blackbelt2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:44 PM   #4
COD
Master Don Juan

COD has a spectacular aura aboutCOD has a spectacular aura aboutCOD has a spectacular aura about
the scientific name is called ACTIVE DIS-INTEREST. This is where one would initiate then pull away. Hint your kinda interested then lean back.

PRACTICLE in da FIELD EXAMPLES:

running an ad in the paper for a cheap car or room for rent and INCLUDING the "prefer women only" line.

Teaching a class like yoga, or other chic friendly hobby (cats, jewelry,etc)

WORKING IN WOMENS CLOTHING STORE or any other place where women must approach you....bartender, Disc Jockey, bouncer,food sample giver outer guy, etc.

HOSTING A PARTY-making sure you are at the door, handing out invitations or posting flyers. U B the hostess with da mostess.

VOLUNTEER-at any chic friendly function ( breast cancer awareness, speed dating, wedding planner,etc)

THESE ARE ALL EXAMPLES WHERE THE WOMEN MUST APPROACH YOU.......with virtually no competition and a spectacular medium for you to flirt like a mad man.
COD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:49 PM   #5
COD
Master Don Juan

COD has a spectacular aura aboutCOD has a spectacular aura aboutCOD has a spectacular aura about
NOW back to the active dis-interest thingy......dont be readily available, date other women IN ADDITION to her to give you options, dont call right away, dont be predictable in any way, shape or form, always leave her wondering if you are into her, make a date then break it.......reschedule, leave when things are heating up..this drives em crazy.

Just think like a chic (bitc h) and you will get the idea
COD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #6
wayword
Master Don Juan

wayword will become famous soon enoughwayword will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbelt2k
women chase after something they can't have... so basicly stay just out of reach. When you say you'll call, DON'T. When she asks you to call, Don't. basicly ignore her.
Well, women chase after something they WANT AND "can't have."

Not just "can't have."

Game is not just about mindgames...but having actual substance too. That's why you must DHV in A2...before making her DHV in A3. You show her yours, and if she likes what she sees then she'll show you hers. Then IF you like what you see, you'll move on to comfort. You must BOTH qualify yourselves - fair is fair, right?

Look, you gotta bait your hook if you wanna catch fish. Simply dangling an empty hook (or the wrong bait) around isn't going to get you very far...

AFCs do too much A2 and zero A3.
Whereas nooby PUAs will often overcompensate and do zero A2 and too much A3.

But both are "sinful" - off the mark. The answer lies in the middle. Ignoring only works if you've already (actively or passively) DHV'd and given her something she wants to chase.
wayword is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #7
Jestor
Don Juan

Jestor is off the scale
Quote:
Originally Posted by seek&destroy
Okay, I need to know how to make her chase me. Give me ALL the details...everything. I don't want to be the agressor, I want her to fall for me before I do anything else.

Thanks.

"I *want* her to chase me", IOW "I *want* her to want me". That's like two equal poles of a magnet, they won't attract. That's the wrong mindset. You can't make women chase you, you can only LET them. And they will as long as you aren't playing an active role in trying to make them do anything.

You have to stop wanting and lusting and then things will happen to you rather than you trying to make something happen.
Jestor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:29 PM   #8
Canadian Catnip
Senior Don Juan

Canadian Catnip will become famous soon enoughCanadian Catnip will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by COD
WORKING IN WOMENS CLOTHING STORE or any other place where women must approach you....bartender, Disc Jockey, bouncer,food sample giver outer guy, etc.

REAL MEN OF GENIUS
Mr. food sampler giver outer guy. LOL
Canadian Catnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #9
seek&destroy
Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayword
Well, women chase after something they WANT AND "can't have."

Not just "can't have."

Game is not just about mindgames...but having actual substance too. That's why you must DHV in A2...before making her DHV in A3. You show her yours, and if she likes what she sees then she'll show you hers. Then IF you like what you see, you'll move on to comfort. You must BOTH qualify yourselves - fair is fair, right?

Look, you gotta bait your hook if you wanna catch fish. Simply dangling an empty hook (or the wrong bait) around isn't going to get you very far...

AFCs do too much A2 and zero A3.
Whereas nooby PUAs will often overcompensate and do zero A2 and too much A3.

But both are "sinful" - off the mark. The answer lies in the middle. Ignoring only works if you've already (actively or passively) DHV'd and given her something she wants to chase.

I don't get what you're saying, can you explin whatyou mean by all the things like DHV, or A2/3???
Old 07-10-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
speakeasy
Master Don Juan

speakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of light
First off you need to realize that not ALL women are going to chase you. Some have lives of their own and aren't particularly needy themselves. You don't need her to chase you, all you need is to make sure she likes you as much as you like her. Personally, I don't find it very attractive to see a girl making a guy the center of her universe, makes me wonder if she has self-esteem or has anything else going on in her life.
speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 04:43 PM   #11
bigappledj
Banned

bigappledj is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakeasy
First off you need to realize that not ALL women are going to chase you. Some have lives of their own and aren't particularly needy themselves. You don't need her to chase you, all you need is to make sure she likes you as much as you like her. Personally, I don't find it very attractive to see a girl making a guy the center of her universe, makes me wonder if she has self-esteem or has anything else going on in her life.

Obviously you have never been chased by a girl. The idea is to let her do all the work.

How do you get a girl to chase after you? Easy. Place yourself in an entirely different peer group. You are old news to those that you currently hang with. Dump them just like they would dump you if something better came up in their lives.

Remember, all friends are temporary.
bigappledj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:22 PM   #12
Industry
Senior Don Juan

Industry is an unknown quantity at this point
When does the chase end? I mean... the entire world is in a relationship. How long after you meet the girl do you be normal and just have fun?
Industry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 05:38 PM   #13
bigappledj
Banned

bigappledj is on a distinguished road
She should always be chasing after you. Most men on here spend all their time buying fancy books that tell them what they really shouldn't be doing. Those books make them desperate horny little turds. To get a girl the right way you must have patience.

Remember, the guys with a big sex drive get the fat ugly tramp. They jump at everything that walks by. Where they see sexy I see flaws. Raise your standards. Do it now.
bigappledj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:39 PM   #14
speakeasy
Master Don Juan

speakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of lightspeakeasy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigappledj
Obviously you have never been chased by a girl. The idea is to let her do all the work.

How do you get a girl to chase after you? Easy.

Oh yes I have. I was this one girl's oneitis for years. Until she finally met someone and got married last year. We're still currently friends.
speakeasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:10 AM   #15
seek&destroy
Don Juan

Ok...I get some of it...DHV = Display Higher Value. But just how do I do that???