Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Top 5 DJ/PUA Seduction Material

fight4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been googling this and search the forums here for a post but can't find one to answer this. Please post the top 5 most valuable DJ/pick up material you have come across.

I've read quite a few books and seen videos etc etc and all I can say is the most valuable ones have been David D's interviews with dating gurus. Some of them are horrible, but the ones I think are the best are:

1.) Marie
2.) Brent
3.) Stephen Nash
4.) Robert
5.) Dave M

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion in terms of most respectable:

1) Brent is definitely one of the best...gets tons of good reviews.
2) I heard Zan was one of the best....seems to be as much respected as RJ, but not in a cult way.
3) Badboy, the most popular PUA of Europe...he is for a reason.
4) Juggler, no other pua is better in terms of teaching talking to women than him, its his expertise.

There are many others that are good, i just don't know of them. This is from personal experience so far from what i've learned.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Real Social Dynamics - Taking PU on a whole new level. Learn about the "Natural Game" and you won't need any other kind of material. Inner Game is spot on.
2. Gunwitch Method - Learning this is a must for ENDGAME
3. Juggler - If you're a routine freak, learn this to smooth out you're pickup overall
4. Mystery Method - If natural game isn't for you then learn this and get used the the whole social dynamics and then take off you're training wheels (Canned material) and come up with you're own style based off the MM structure.

To me this is all you really need. If you just stick to it and actually practice then you'll see the results coming in.

Recommended learnings
1. RSD, Gunwitch method
2. Juggler, Gunwitch method
3. MM, Juggler, Gunwitch method
4. MM, RSD, juggler, Gunwitch method

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suprised this thread hasn't flamed yet. RSD all the way.

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Inner game: Carlos Xuma Secrets of the Alpha Male
Outside: Mystery Method
With Gunwitch and Swinggcat on the side.
That's what works for me! :)

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about none.

Experience in the field > any book

I've read MM, a good read I'd say. Did it help my game? No. I already knew all of the concepts in the book, its just all explained in a very scientific way.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
How about none.

Experience in the field > any book

I've read MM, a good read I'd say. Did it help my game? No. I already knew all of the concepts in the book, its just all explained in a very scientific way.

This stuff supplements fieldwork it doesn't replace it. RSD only makes products now that can only be understood by people that go out in the field on a regular basis.

fight4life

Don Juan
Reaction score
Carlos Xuma's ebook is awesome... thanks for the tip.

Online resources:
1.) Bristollair.com
2.) Attraction Chronicles
3.) Fastseduction.com
4.) Don Juan forums
5.) Mystery method forums

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zan bores me, his way of teaching sucks he sounds like hes jesus, I don't know why he is so respected in the community. Overrated as hell.

Badboy sucks too.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries. His creative approach and refinement of 10+ years of speed seduction lead to all the names above getting to where they are today.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
This stuff supplements fieldwork it doesn't replace it. RSD only makes products now that can only be understood by people that go out in the field on a regular basis.
It's funny because I never thought about it like that. You're 100% right

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
fight4life said:
I've been googling this and search the forums here for a post but can't find one to answer this. Please post the top 5 most valuable DJ/pick up material you have come across.

I've read quite a few books and seen videos etc etc and all I can say is the most valuable ones have been David D's interviews with dating gurus. Some of them are horrible, but the ones I think are the best are:

1.) Marie
2.) Brent
3.) Stephen Nash
4.) Robert
5.) Dave M
I'm familiar with Brent and Dave M. Personally I think Brent is the best since he seems to be one of the few who really teaches how to be fulfilled without pursuing women, and letting them pursue you. Best for inner game.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My contribution:

Fvck Style and Mystery and fvck all thier clones,
Fvck all these book toting hip-PUA wannabees,

Learn to think, learn to think, learn to think, learn to think, learn to think . . .

Fvck snake oil salesmen like Deangelo,
Fvck keyboard jockeys and there fake tattoos,

Learn to think, learn to think, learn to think, learn to think, learn to think . . .

Fvck smiling gurus with hidden agendas
Fvck these dysfunctional, insecure PUA's

Oooh, because I'm praying for pain
I'm praying for someone to teach me
I can't think for myself at all
I wanna flush my cash right down
Watch you pocket it all away . . . .

Goddamn you can apply Tool to any situation :rockon:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think DeAngelo's body language series should be a pre-requisite for everything. Because if your body language is wrong when you're talking to a girl, nothing else is going to fall into place.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Unique said:
Zan bores me, his way of teaching sucks he sounds like hes jesus, I don't know why he is so respected in the community. Overrated as hell.

Badboy sucks too.

He is respected because he is a sweet talking, woo woo, pretty boy, who acts like he's very deep and philosophical and he just sees beauty in women.

Comes across as a total player who wants to pretend he's not just looking to get laid and no comitment. Nothing wrong with that; yet he is worshiped in the community.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
He is respected because he is a sweet talking, woo woo, pretty boy, who acts like he's very deep and philosophical and he just sees beauty in women.

Comes across as a total player who wants to pretend he's not just looking to get laid and no comitment. Nothing wrong with that; yet he is worshiped in the community.

Zan:''All women are my women''

give me ****ing break!

thats why I don't like the guy because you can tell he is full of ****.

Reaction score
the more you read, the less you learn

go out every day for a month and hit on 500 girls (lets assume you have very little experience)

you'll probly end up with 99% of girls rejecting your ass on the spot, but then again 1% of girls you'll end up having sex with, and after a month, you will end up having had sex with 5 different girls, and you will have learned ALOT

then, you can write your own goddamn seduction material!