Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Making Money Online

thursday

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows of any scam free, fee free ways to make money online either by visiting pages, clicking on pages, filling out surveys or anything else of the like.

I realise 90% are scams, but I have heard there are some legitimate ones.

I also know the legitimate ones pay something stupid like 0.01$ per click, but I am not in it to make a fortune, just a few extra bucks.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
thursday said:
Just wondering if anyone knows of any scam free, fee free ways to make money online either by visiting pages, clicking on pages, filling out surveys or anything else of the like.

I realise 90% are scams, but I have heard there are some legitimate ones.

I also know the legitimate ones pay something stupid like 0.01$ per click, but I am not in it to make a fortune, just a few extra bucks.
Yes, there are. In fact, I was going to make a whole thread on various ways you can make money online. I get a lot of PMs about this.

Here is just one of the many: www.AdBux.org

Basically, you get $0.01 for every time you view an ad for 30 seconds. The neat part is, you can refer other people, and for every ad another person views, you also get $0.01. It's not a scam, and their referral system only works with one tier. You won't make a fortune off it, but I make roughly $50 a month from it.

Here some tips on how to get people to sign-up with your link:

1) Post an ad about it on eBay classifieds. It costs very little to put up an ad for 30 days. Trust me, it pays off.
2) Write articles and post them to websites like Squidoo, or others.
3) Write a blog, and include your link on it. I recommend using Blogger, because it already ranks high in search engines.
4) Put your link in your signature here on the forums, with a catchy phrase, etc.
5) Include your link on your Myspace profile. Copy paste what I wrote here and include your referral link.

There's tons of other ways to make anywhere from $50-$4000 or more per month just from stuff like this online. It's all legit. The reason people think a lot of things are scams is because they never bother trying. The above suggestions may take you a few hours at most. But you'll keep making around $50-$80 every single month after that. You'll have to update every once in a while, but that's it.

Trouble is, most people are too lazy to do even simple stuff like that. They rather sit around and whine about how stuff are scams, when the fact is they're actually not. The people who actually want to make money online will and can, and it's actually not that difficult.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although it's not exactly what you asked for, one can participate in financial markets and make money online. Forex accounts can be had for as little as $500, futures accounts for 2 grand, and stock day trading accounts for 5 grand. Of course you risk losing the money you invest, and everyone loses at least a little at first, but you also have the potential to make real money.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Forex is the stuff. One company offers 50,000 free trial account, so you can play around with imaginary money and see how you do..

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt and djSlvt, care to elaborate some more on that? Sounds interesting.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Yes, there are. In fact, I was going to make a whole thread on various ways you can make money online. I get a lot of PMs about this.

Here is just one of the many: www.AdBux.org

Basically, you get $0.01 for every time you view an ad for 30 seconds. The neat part is, you can refer other people, and for every ad another person views, you also get $0.01. It's not a scam, and their referral system only works with one tier. You won't make a fortune off it, but I make roughly $50 a month from it.

Here some tips on how to get people to sign-up with your link:

1) Post an ad about it on eBay classifieds. It costs very little to put up an ad for 30 days. Trust me, it pays off.
2) Write articles and post them to websites like Squidoo, or others.
3) Write a blog, and include your link on it. I recommend using Blogger, because it already ranks high in search engines.
4) Put your link in your signature here on the forums, with a catchy phrase, etc.
5) Include your link on your Myspace profile. Copy paste what I wrote here and include your referral link.

There's tons of other ways to make anywhere from $50-$4000 or more per month just from stuff like this online. It's all legit. The reason people think a lot of things are scams is because they never bother trying. The above suggestions may take you a few hours at most. But you'll keep making around $50-$80 every single month after that. You'll have to update every once in a while, but that's it.

Trouble is, most people are too lazy to do even simple stuff like that. They rather sit around and whine about how stuff are scams, when the fact is they're actually not. The people who actually want to make money online will and can, and it's actually not that difficult.
Anyone know any other sites like this? Here's what I've seen: Associated Content. You get paid to write about whatever you want to.

Spymac. A site where you upload media (movies, music, pictures) and you get paid per view. It's a big networking thing where you try to get views, friends, etc. People help each other out. It's like youtube, except you get paid when someone watches your video, and you can upload more than just videos.

Also you can start a blog which will help you refer members to sites like this. If you put ads on your blog, there's more money for you. The only thing I don't like about blogs is that I don't think I could stand for stuff I write about to be all up on the internet to be open to see, with everyone knowing it's coming from the same person. It's an issue of privacy. I just don't like it. I might try it one day though.

Admittedly I didn't sign up under you because I thought you would take away from my profits. But you just get it in addition. My bad. If there was a way to add referrer after the fact, I would.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
dot said:
Anyone know any other sites like this? Here's what I've seen: Associated Content. You get paid to write about whatever you want to.

Spymac. A site where you upload media (movies, music, pictures) and you get paid per view. It's a big networking thing where you try to get views, friends, etc. People help each other out. It's like youtube, except you get paid when someone watches your video, and you can upload more than just videos.

Also you can start a blog which will help you refer members to sites like this. If you put ads on your blog, there's more money for you. The only thing I don't like about blogs is that I don't think I could stand for stuff I write about to be all up on the internet to be open to see, with everyone knowing it's coming from the same person. It's an issue of privacy. I just don't like it. I might try it one day though.

Admittedly I didn't sign up under you because I thought you would take away from my profits. But you just get it in addition. My bad. If there was a way to add referrer after the fact, I would.
No problem. Props on contributing to the thread. Those are good sites that you mentioned, indeed.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone ever tried MLM (Multi Level Marketing Network)?