Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dealing with nerds

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
How to deal with nerds?

I yet to have face those little bastards in real life. On forums other than here they come in abundant.

They usually attack your spelling, your age, or something else about you that's made up. One called me a virgin, to what I replied:

I'm a virgin, eh?

I'm flattered to know that one of you homos is stalking me and keeping tap on who I sleep with. Yet, we're not compatible. I'm a straight guy, who only speaks to real males, and beautiful females.

....and that means I'm addressing my self only in this thread.

The post was dealing with bicycle sit and impotence. I told them that impotence is caused by wuss bag beta males who go home and masturbate when they see a beautiful female. Real men are immune from this disorder.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why they would attack your grammar or should I say use of the English language.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Nah, screw grammar. The spelling. Who cares about grammar. Like grammar and spelling matter.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you better be carefull...there are 3... i repeat 3 movies giving nerds ideas about revenge...lol

MT3

Banned
Reaction score
Correcting grammer and spelling for any other reason apart from clarification, should be punishable by death.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MT3 said:
Correcting grammer and spelling for any other reason apart from clarification, should be punishable by death.
Um, it's "grammar".

:trouble:

You wanna go?

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh, he got me!!!!! i told you man, free lesson on the house... we'll take it easy, some slow stretches, an english lesson or two here and there

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I went to bike forums to ask sh1t. Found a guy who's asking how to convince his ex out of buying a bike, and then I find freaks trying to find explanation of why people talk about sex on forums, and then I found a thread about impotence and bike sit.... You know I couldn't resist.

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
The post was dealing with bicycle sit and impotence. I told them that impotence is caused by wuss bag beta males who go home and masturbate when they see a beautiful female. Real men are immune from this disorder.
Dont bike seats compress some nerve that can lead to erectile dysfuntion? You need to get yourself one of them seats with the hole in it.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: its true tho, no lap dances for your bike seat or tomorrow you might not get it up :trouble:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things like English vs english or simple typos are pretty easy to pass on, but when someone pops out with "mute point", "persay", "I could care less" and other idiocies it's hard to just walk on by.