watch this video when a chic is messing with you

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8PKndk7vu-E

although it seems to be a scripted short film, the way this guy reacts is EXACTLY the way you shoudl react when a woman messes with you.

now, i'm not saying you should go f*ck her mom. but i am saying that you need to remain calm, collected and immediately start viewing her as having next to no value to you.

anyway, i thought this was a great little skit of a man beating a woman at her own game.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the best response is the wordless gaze where you lean back and look at her differently then you normally would like "And who are you exactly?" all said with your eyes & posture. Do not tolerate disrespect.

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the chain!

Very funny!!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you're shallow... I think you've got something wrong. I mean you were just.. emotionally completely disconnected. I mean that whole orgasm thing... I mean it's not my fault you can't come. I've tried everything, we've done everything, you're just emotionally frigid - you're physically frigid.

:crackup:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can REALLY throw a woman off by not reacting in a way that she expects you to react. One of the best weapons in my arsenal!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: So you'll stop.

Him: Yes, I won't have sex with your mom.

Her: Promise?

Him: Promise.