Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dressing bed

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
I need a gay dude to tell me how to dress my bed. :D Ok, ok... Anybody who knows anything about this.

I'm getting rid of cotton sheets and getting sexy satin silky sheets. So that when a girl comes over, and I don't mean a girl for fvcking, no, sometimes I have b1tches come over for my services, I have office in my bedroom. I want the b1tch to look at me and see that I'm absolutely HOTT!!!! and real, unlike the man she's with, and then I want her to look around my bedroom and picture me fvcking her. My bed is this one thing I'm taking care of. What do you put over these sexy satin sheets? I want something totally hot!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this a trick question? whqat goes on top of bed sheets... pillows?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
You have an office in your bedroom?

You live in Florida. Florida must be the gayest place on this planet. I have never been around so many gay guys in my life when I was there. Should be easy for you to find plenty of gay boys who could help you out (in more ways then one).

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Interestingly enough they always tell me there are gays in here, but I haven't seen one yet. I guess it takes a queer eye to spot those things.

Anyways, I have bed sheeps, then on top of that I have a cover that's covering bed sheets and I use it to sleep because I have AC on at night. So I'm looking for a cover like that only sultry just like silky bed sheets.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Anyways, I have bed sheeps
You have WHAT??? :crackup:
Hey I thought that was something limited to Scotland, and not Armenia (?)... You know, there´s a reason why scottish guys wear these mega gay skirt things (kilts?)... Scottish sheep can hear the sound of a zipper from a mile away ))))))

Sorry man, couldn´t pass up on this one :crackup:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
SEXY

Seriously, if you go on ebay and search for satin bed sheets you get a very cheap deal. Saltry my people. I want to see if women can satisfy me on my saltry sheets.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ever watch monk?
take a look at his bedroom, its simple and stylish as heck!!

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Oh sh1t. He actually read my sh1t. He knows I'm part Armenian and part Russian living in Miami, Florida. Fvcking b1tch!!!! Stop stalking me.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Animal prints/jungle themes send the message "I am one sexay beast". Satin sheets are a pain in the ass...so are silk..to a lesser degree. They never stay put and you will get two flat sheets instead of a fitted sheet. They never stay on and are more work than they are worth.

Go with something like a zebra print comforter set (reversible with black on the other side) and get one of those mosquito nets that have a hoop at the top and you hook on the ceiling above your bed. Get some tropical tree-like plants for your room and add a few decorating touches like an antique looking globe, old maps on the walls, etc.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that sounds like my 6 year old's sister's bedroom (seriously)

granted, if I slept in my bed from time to time, i would probably go with a nice egpytian cotton (this is the **** if you have to go with a regular bedspred) lavander bedset..but I don't, and I do have one, I just never use it because i don't see the need.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Oh sh1t. He actually read my sh1t. He knows I'm part Armenian and part Russian living in Miami, Florida. Fvcking b1tch!!!! Stop stalking me.
Just a good memory ))))) greetz from Russia, yes sirum em kez :crackup:

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jungle theme is for trailer parks. And only a total douchebag would put up a map of somewhere he's never been. Jungle plants? WTF?