SoSuave.com

Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2007, 04:18 AM   #1
nismo-4

nismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond repute
If a girl asks "do you have a girlfriend?", what's the best answer?

This question has apparently been a make or break factor for many, particularly me. In most cases, I'm put on the razor's edge because of this question. Sometimes, when you say no, you appear undesirable, even if it is your honest answer. Women do know when you're around other women! The other part of this is when a woman asks how many girlfriends have you been with or how many times you've had sex. What could be bad is if that is a low number; which also makes you sexually unattractive. Times you say yes, you may appear to be a player, lonely, or desperate, which can also be a turn-off.
nismo-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2007, 08:23 AM   #2
WaterTiger
Master Don Juan

WaterTiger is just really niceWaterTiger is just really niceWaterTiger is just really niceWaterTiger is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo-4
This question has apparently been a make or break factor for many, particularly me. In most cases, I'm put on the razor's edge because of this question. Sometimes, when you say no, you appear undesirable, even if it is your honest answer. Women do know when you're around other women! The other part of this is when a woman asks how many girlfriends have you been with or how many times you've had sex. What could be bad is if that is a low number; which also makes you sexually unattractive. Times you say yes, you may appear to be a player, lonely, or desperate, which can also be a turn-off.

The answer to "Do you have a girlfriend?" should be pretty simple. If you are in a relationship with some one, say YES. If you aren't, say NO.

If they want to know the how many girlfriends, how many times you've had sex and all that crap, tell her :"I usually don't share private information with someone I don't know well." Then change the subject. This will peak her interest and make her want to know you better.

If a man talks dirty to a woman it's sexual harrassment.
If a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 a minute.
WaterTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:32 AM   #3
Lust
Master Don Juan

Lust will become famous soon enoughLust will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Brush it off with some Cocky and Funny, try to have her guess and use her own imagination. Never give out the real answer right away, without making her jump through a few hoops first.

(I'm talking to a chick on a tuesday)
Her: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Only on tuesdays.

Investment vs Interest: How to Reduce Flaking and Make Her Chase You. Click Here

Take the Red Pill
Lust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:49 AM   #4
DJDamage
Master Don Juan

DJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud of
"i'm not seeing anyone exclusively"
DJDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 10:15 AM   #5
mrRuckus
Master Don Juan

mrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud ofmrRuckus has much to be proud of
"Nah, i haven't had time to sort through all the applications."
mrRuckus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #6
backbreaker
Master Don Juan

backbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond reputebackbreaker has a reputation beyond repute
i have friends that are girls
Old 05-25-2007, 01:06 PM   #7
Obsidian
Master Don Juan

Obsidian will become famous soon enough
Quote:
i have friends that are girls

NICE
Obsidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:09 PM   #8
PRMoon
Master Don Juan

PRMoon is just really nicePRMoon is just really nicePRMoon is just really nicePRMoon is just really nicePRMoon is just really nice
Yeah I do...and my wife is pretty pissed about that.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:15 PM   #9
2Cool
Don Juan

2Cool is on a distinguished road
Don't ever give out a number when asked how many chicks have you slept with. Once you do that you're in that is that high or low type of thing, and you'll be classified based on this number. Quite honestly, why would some woman care. Be cordial and evasive. Some examples have already been provided.

"I don't kiss and tell","that's personal", etc. Keep it light so you don't alienate her.

As far as do you have a girlfriend? My suggestions are:

If you are dating exclusively and care about your woman, or you're married, then of course yes.

Everything else is fair game.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:06 PM   #10
DJStrawberry
Don Juan

DJStrawberry is on a distinguished road
Her Do you have a girlfriend?

Me Do you have a boyfriend?

Her I asked you first.

Me I asked you second. (point/playful kino when you say "you", touch her nose playfully like she's your little sister)

Her Cmon, Tell me.

Me Cmon, Tell me. (playful kino)

Her Fine, No , I don't have a boyfriend..and you?

Me I only have two girlfriends.

Last edited by DJStrawberry : 05-25-2007 at 03:45 PM.
DJStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:07 PM   #11
Northern Lights
Don Juan

Northern Lights is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRMoon

Thats awsome
Northern Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 02:11 PM   #12
Charm
Master Don Juan

Charm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRMoon

Stolen.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #13
Kerpal
Master Don Juan

Kerpal is a glorious beacon of lightKerpal is a glorious beacon of lightKerpal is a glorious beacon of lightKerpal is a glorious beacon of lightKerpal is a glorious beacon of light
"I've got a few."
Kerpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 03:37 PM   #14
Gangster Of Love
Master Don Juan

Gangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to beholdGangster Of Love is a splendid one to behold
"Hmm, This week?"

sodbuster
Gangster Of Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:52 AM   #15
ConantheLibertarian
Senior Don Juan

ConantheLibertarian is on a distinguished road
"I've been holding tryouts for the position, no one's made the cut yet."
ConantheLibertarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:21 AM   #16
ConantheLibertarian
Senior Don Juan

ConantheLibertarian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsgifttowomen
That's a good reply.

But it doesn't really matter what you say because if she's asking you if you have a girlfrield she's already interested. All you have to do is KINO escalate and close. Congrats.

~Shazam~

Good point. Just say whatever in a calm cool confident way. And as godsgift said, make her know you're interested and get her IL even higher, and you're golden.
ConantheLibertarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2007, 09:54 AM   #17
bukowski_merit
Master Don Juan

bukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond reputebukowski_merit has a reputation beyond repute
it doesn't really matter... as some have already said - she's into you and that's what's important....

I used to change my answer based on what i thought she wanted to hear... never seemed to matter... if she's asking you that - you've made her laugh enough, or made her comfrotable enough, or are sexy enough so have her interest...

my personal answer would be: "yeah but she doesn't care if i mess with other girls..."

which always sparks their curiosity much more than any joke...
bukowski_merit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:18 AM   #18
Nightwing
Master Don Juan

Nightwing is on a distinguished road
My response is usually, no I don't have a GF, but I'm seeing other chicks just like you're seeing other guys.

The part in bold is simply to call them on their BS. Women will demand exclusivity from guys while always keeping their options open. Be sure to call them this when they ask you if you have a GF.

-----Confucius

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength.

---Anonomyus
Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:38 PM   #19
BlackJackal
Master Don Juan

BlackJackal is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I say no everytime I answer this question. If I dont have one I dont have one. If they ask why I dont have one, I tell them I dont want one. If they ask how many women I've had, I'd tell them enough to get by and you're next. Seeing as if she's askin me all these personal questions, she'll dig me regardless.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:37 PM   #20
Master Bates
Master Don Juan

Master Bates has disabled reputation
Do you really think that if a girl asks if you have a girlfriend, that automatically means she's already interested? I get asked that sometimes, and it's hard to tell if it's just conversation or if I should take it as a real sign of interest.
Master Bates is offline   Reply With Quote