Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So You Want?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
To change?
-Stop sitting on your ass

To get a girlfriend
-If that's all you wanted, find your vagina and the desperate fatty eyefvcking you.

To get rid of acne because you believe it's the only reason why you can't pick up?
-Grab some turpentine and a metal brush (I hear if you get the one with different metals, it's more effective), and scrub your face.

To get experience but you are too scared of rejection
-Play the Sims. Nothing will beat 100% love in 10 minutes (or less), all the time

To have hundreds of *****es surrounding you daily, asking for you?
-Become a pimp on the street, I hear homeless people will do anything for food and a steady supply of vitamins

To pretend you know what you're doing in hopes you can be perceived as cool.
-Pay off a stripper to be your girlfriend for a month. You can't go wrong with that.

To be a pickup master?
Read.
Test.
Assess.
Read.
Test.
Assess.
(* infinity (+6))

Why does this work?
You READ material. You TEST material to see what works for you, what doesn't, and you ASSESS how it'll fit into future game. You read some more, and eventually, you can just flip your palm upside down and say you never show girls your soft side and use it as an opener. Why, because anything works in the hands of a master.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post has a sarcastic feeling to it, but overall I like it because it reminds us to TAKE ACTION in order to IMPROVE our lives. Good post.

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The turpentine and metal brush work like a charm :p. Good post, a nice sober reminder of what the alternatives are to actually manning up and doing what it takes to be your best.