Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good looking college girls

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
What colleges have alot of hot women? I know the most of the pac 10 and big 10 have the highest amount but what about other schools? For all you guys who have alreday graduated, you probly know what schools have action and which don't. Throw in your 2 cents.:woo:

*McGill is the only Canadian school I know that has any a$$.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I'm not sure what others would say, but I really don't think you should be deciding which college to go to by ammount of pvssy you can get.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plec07 said:
Right. I'm not sure what others would say, but I really don't think you should be deciding which college to go to by ammount of pvssy you can get.
Ha Ha:rolleyes: . I have already been accepted to six schools all over the us and there all pretty much the same (academically), so I want to know what schools I would get more a$$ at lol. Would rather have great grades and no a$$ or great grades and a$$? Also your 15, you don't know how serious it is to have some a$$ in your life yet.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure ALL schools have good looking girls...base your decision on academics, there will always be "a$$"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try any education school.

Millersville (currently go there) and Bloomsburg is nice. East Stroudsburg University was decent, but not the best.

Do NOT go to any aerospace colleges if you want women. My friend went to a college in Florida, and the college was 85% men.

Trust me, teaching schools have a high proportion of girls. I'm currently at Millersville university and the proportion is 60% women.

comic_relief

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
oteao99 said:
What colleges have alot of hot women? I know the most of the pac 10 and big 10 have the highest amount but what about other schools? For all you guys who have alreday graduated, you probly know what schools have action and which don't. Throw in your 2 cents.:woo:

*McGill is the only Canadian school I know that has any a$$.
UWO in London Ontario has tons. York U does too but it's a completely **** school and I don't recommend it.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwello said:
UWO in London Ontario has tons. York U does too but it's a completely **** school and I don't recommend it.

Ya I visited York and it was just like driiving threw microsoft's headquarters. All I could see was big building's and a trashy landscape with almost no grass. It's like a barren waste land with people!

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG, I stayed at my buddie's school for a few days and there were hott women EVERYWHERE. But a lot of the guys were all cut and had nice bodies. My buddy was saying they're hott, sluts, but there's tons of competition. He goes to UC San Diego. He said San Diego State also has plenty of hott women. I would assume anything near the beach would attract the hotter ladies. Or maybe schools in the south.

But don't go where there's hott women... go where you think you'd be most comfortable.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
East Carolina University is where I'm going. Teaching school is well-known.
This last year Playboy was there once, and Girls Gone Wild twice.
Ranked #9 nationally for hottest coeds.
i cant wait. lol.