Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SuperChillies Approach Journal : to a First Girlfriend....

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
I m 26 never had a girlfriend, never been laid.

south indian, I've read most of the good threads in the bible so I'm not completely inexperienced.

I think I can look good sometimes, but my looks can deterioate pretty quick fi I don't gell, dress well, and cut my hair short, 5 oclock shadow...

help a bro out, and I'll return the favor to the next newbie....

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
i realize that iam probably barely scratching the surface of this game. As the amount of confidence that you need is massive. ..and wasn't so happy because I was tired as f**k ...

today I walk up the escalator ask a young lady I think shes interested hows her shopping, i ask for her name, and when then escalator gets to the top , I estimate she's going this way 'saying headed this way...but the other way is whats shes going.. stupid ass me, ..says okay bye ..interested of simply changing my direction..what a **** up..I was pissed..but remembered where she was for later on starbucks..

I figure I have to build up my courage when I go in there, so I thought I would approach 5 girls with confidence..I realize at this point, that this is how its supposed to be.. I am supposed to be this confident all the time and that I need massive confidence to even win because I was seeing results for being confident that I hadn't earlier.. ; I'll go into the 5 approaches ..shortly...

I head back into starbucks, but that , my girl is there, I say "you still here ? " .."how you doing ? " ... YOu should give your number, we should talk later"... at this point I sense a little bit of 'i dont you know ' feeling or little less interest than when i met her on the escalotor maybe she forgot me. get rejected, has a boyfriend, and i didn't like that rejection. I was 100 % sure I was going to win that one.

latino girl walking past me, all i say is "how you doing ? " and keep walking...she that is why I say that the level of confidence in me is weak.

girl with friend walking past me, hold EC, but don't open that chick sucks, and even if I did I would need mad game to win shes young..still not confident or good talking skills to win.

another girl with mother pair in cafeteria, didn't open.

another girl I saw give me Ec earlier didn't open.

a girl with like four friends gives me a look but didn't open...

those were the losses...but like I said there was 5 times where I approached with confidence..

clerk in payless shoes, I hit her with 'you look like a perfectionlist, with those shoes'
i just wanted to do it for confidence....

another girl in shoe store, I hit her with 'hi whats you name, but shes doesnt seem talkative ..

a girl returns my EC, when I sit next to her. hows your shopping ? "wonderful' she's probably got her own problem in her head..

a girl who works in the mall but doesn't shop, she walks away after introduction ...

girl in target , we start talking at first I thought there was little interest but as we talk I realize that she is talking to me divulging mroe and more info , until I leave but the thing is that I approached with confidence and that opened the door into her..

ALl this **** while being sick as **** , can't breathe through my nose..dry mouth...

I realize that my talking game has to 100% and I need to force the close like a businessman.
I need to be more confident tomorrow as I said something weird to myself..

i don't care if the whole ****in world rejects me ; i will live by myself for the rest of my life but I will ****in give it my best shot as hell.. stupid depressing thought

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it takes balls to go out there and do all that. So, kudos.

Cold approaches are very very challenging to succeed at, it doesn't even have to do with how you look or how you feel. You're at a distinct disadvantage because most people don't want to be disturbed when they're going about their business. I know I don't.

Anyways, regardless of the results you should keep at it because its a great confidence builder. If I could give a couple suggestions though, I would say:

You have to find something funny or clever to say so you can build repore with RIGHT AWAY. Nothing canned and cliche is gonna work very often, so you really have to observe something about your surroundings (not her) and bring it up. It could be about the book she's reading, the idiot who's holding up the line, etc etc. Very hard to do.

Secondly, confidence alone is never going to get you success on cold approaches. You have to be smart and natural! So just walking up to random girls and saying "how you doing" will get you shot down 100% of the time.

anyways, Keep it up dude

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
thurs-fri no work done were going to doctor and car situations .
just today I said jwhite 'are you single' method was unintelligent and crap . but after today, I am a big supporter of it. but use it judiously still read the BL as well as you can but dont be a slave to it...basically this jwhite guy will aproach any girl he thinks is hot, whether or not he gets EC etc. But he's doing it in a friendly college, theres a difference, I pull it carefully in the real world so to speak.
and thats a good way to do it, because if your over-analysing body language, your slow to react and keep you from being sharp alert in the field.basically go up to girls you think are hot...some of them will also think highly of you and so on it'll click.

there are three things I was doing better today:

a) I was not hestitating on approaching. I was doing it within 3 seconds of seeing them, quick.
b) Because things were of a quick pace I was using situational approaches or giving un-requested advice , basically spur of hte moment
c) because your going from one to the next, keeps your alert and sharp.
(TIP:
I made a game out of this, Today I decided that I was going to get 10 rejections today and by the end of the night I had 9 and almost got the number of the girl of my dreams. Forced my time limit. I Think today was better because I was either healthier or I ate better or I just didn't give a damn about contacts etc.
MY looks were horrible today, eyes were shot red and still I made the best of what I could.
)
(MO stands for ="missed opportunity")

See a semi-fat girl look at me semi-interested , grab the seat next to her, 'those are beautiful earrings, where did you buy them?'
my first rejection to get me going..

MO see a nice asain chick , she's eyeing me a little on the side, but I can't find her after a bit and I lose her

MO then I go that way and a nice blonde with her friend returns my nice, she wasn't too hot otherwise I would have been there. Not so good at stopping them while walking..

girl in shoestore, gives no EC, 'you have lovely eyes, are you single ?' married.

next store, girl w/o EC and I broach 'excellent choice, are you single ?' shows me her finger but then shes so apologetic about it...guess a little interest.
32#
girl in escalator looked not so interested when I walk in, but I quickly get in the escalator and chat her up , we are talking , shes Dominican she can get the difference betwen indian and not etc. I end 'you are a smart, we should have coffee"
'nice talking to you ,bye' wanted to slap her for at least not hearing me out...
33#
then it happened, super hot babe walk behind her in the escalator, she's staring at me while i am not loooking...then
I jet in front of her in the escalatoer.
'you've got lovely eyes, are you single ?'
no response but her friend starts to hug..her
'you are lesbians?'
'um....(quickly correct themselves) no'
'oh ok you just made that up'
'so whats your names?'
'where you from?'
the escalator reaches the bottom, and I should have kept it going , but dumb ass me forgets to ask for her number ( think I got a bit too caught up in my game) and lets her go even though she's wanting to talk ....

F**K
after that I ask this older milfy about the vitamins shes looking at, but then I hear a voice in the other aisle ' who are talking to you ?" I jet quick.

and this one chick I see near the escalator I open with "I used to have that phone, nice for IMing', but then she said 'you said that to me once at shoprite'..LOL let that one go I wasn't so attracted to her just needed to get to 8

toll booth lady 'do you want a receipt ? '
me: 'no, how bout a phone number ?"

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is fun to read, u're crazy man. i just want one thing from u. can u be more organize? i'm kinda confuse....and what is with #33? u're already at approach #33?

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalator approaches are very hard to pull off, in fact it is one of the worst places for approaching as the chick is cornered and has no way of backing off or escaping so if you don´t do this very smoothly you will trigger all of her alarm systems and frighten her to death.