Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best position to hit g-spot, and orgasm for girl?

damaster123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is girl on top the one that works the best. She seems to like it a lot when I lift my pelvis up.

afc_2_dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the best, but thats worked well for me in the past, also cos for some reason I last alot longer in that position.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G-spot is about 2 inches on the anterior wall.

I forget what position is called, but basically have her lie down(facing up). You kneel and hold her up by the small of the back.

Cowboy works really well especially when she leans back.

No matter what position you are in you should use your pelvis to stick it in her.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best position is going to vary with each couple due to differences such as curvatures in the male's penis. You'll just have to find and use what position works best with the girl your with.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always hit my girls G-spot in missionary with pillows under her butt and pelvis pointed down.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Her g-spot is whatever pocket you keep your wallet in. The more bills that shoot out of that wallet, the more turned on she will get. Girls get so horny when they see a dude with a big wallet.

The feel of heated leather from a high-end luxury car has also been known to get girls gasping for air. The smell of a new Prada purse will make a girl tremble with expectation. Time that she spends all alone in the dressing room of a Gianfranco Ferre boutique will make her jump you once you get back to your place.

***NOTE*** None of the above apply to American chubs. They find flip-flops and shorts to be this season's hottest trend. :rolleyes:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DOggy style...

Missionary, I lean back and let my erection angle put pressure on the top of her p*ssy, she ends up biting blankets and moaning and sh*t...

Only banged her twice, still trying to work on it.

Look up Kama Sutra stuff...