Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

3 Years Experience in the Game, One Post (and last)

brosnake

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I am planning to share with you guys is several years experience in the game. I promise this will be my last post. I also promise that all of the information you are about to read below is 100% truthful. This is not bullsh1t from some 16 year old with a fake ID. I come to you as a grown ass man, offering the wisdom I have acquired while moving throughout this beautifully contrasting world. This is the first time I’ve visited this site in a year so please forgive me if I lack proper posting format or procedure.

Now on to the main event.

SECRET #1: Never confuse an opinion as a fact.

If you only learn one thing from this post please learn the difference between a fact and an opinion. For example, is is a fact that running two miles is equal to running 10,560 feet. It is an opinion that running two miles is difficult. It is a fact that a back-up dancer banged Britney Spears. It is an opinion that he’s a loser. It is a fact that Pamela Anderson’s measurements are (were) 36 - 22 - 34. It is an opinion that she’s attractive.

Reality is not entirely objective. There are universal truths. There are immutable laws. However, everything else is an opinion. Its an opinion that I can’t make a billion dollars in one lifetime. It is an opinion that I will never be able to play a professional sport.

Also realize there are no “10s.” My “10” can be your “5” and vise-versa. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so its pointless even debating it. In fact, this is one reason why the world is so extraordinary- mother nature designed us to like different things so there will always be someone for everyone.

The world is exactly what you make it out to be. If you truly think of yourself as attractive than you are attractive. That is the key which unlocks the world. Think and you shall become. Believe it in your heart and your actions will flow naturally. Figure out what is true TO YOU, not your retarded friends or your parents or your professors or someone in the media or anybody else. What do YOU think about it? Do YOU think this girl’s hot, or is that societies programming? Do YOU want to be married or do you want to remain single? Do you want to work for yourself or for someone else? Question everything, because nothing outside of a few principles is really “real” anyway. Even this post and even my words. Challenge them, test them, and prove to yourself there validity.

Its your life, live it as such.

SECRET #2: Figure out what you want in this game.

When it comes to females you have two choices:

You can be a life-long bachelor with no strings and the freedom to do exactly what you want, when you want it. This lifestyle is incredibly liberating. You are free to be your natural self and consider every whim as it becomes available to you. Once you’ve been in the game for a while you become very good at talking to, and eventually closing beautiful women. Its fun, and to many the allure of new pus-y is too great to resist. As a career bachelor, you have many potential targets.

Your other choice is to find a woman with whom you are able to share your most intimate thoughts and your most intense love. This woman completes you in every possible way and always wants you to succeed and prosper. She is loving but will call you out on your bull. This will make you love her more. Unfortunately, a woman like this is also elusive. You could literally date hundreds of girls and not find a woman who makes you is completely satisfying. As a person looking for true love, you have very few potential targets.

The choice is yours, each has its specific drawbacks and advantages. I’ve played both roles and was lucky enough to find a woman that I loved while swearing to myself and everyone else that I would never have a traditional girlfriend. The game, like women, will always surprise you.

If you want to be player- learn from guys that have spent years in the game. I consider Juggler to be the finest pick-up artist in the world and I recommend his book if you are serious about succeeding with women.

If you want to be the boyfriend/husband- learn from Anti-Dump. Anti-Dump (through Pook) changed my entire perspective on dating and his methods are the only way that I know of which will guarantee landing a girl that loves you for you.

SECRET #3: You only fail if you don’t acknowledge your mistake.

In the beginning of your pick-up career, you will fail at least one-hundred times for every success.

In the middle, you will fail at least ten times for every success.

In the end, you will fail at least three times for every success.

And when you’ve mastered pick-up, you will at least fail three times for every success.

Remember, we are all human. Do not be fooled into believing there people who are so talented in what they do that they are beyond reproach or failure. I live in Southern California and I’ve winged for some of the greatest pick-up artists I’ve ever witnessed (I made friends with them after I saw them in action because I wanted to learn from their successes). I’ve even winged for some of the ‘famous ones’. I’ve seen them get laughed at and thoroughly rejected trying to warm up a group of ugly girls. But they never made a big deal about it, they just walked away and and found another group to practice on, noting why they failed and attempting to correct their errors for the next set.

The game isn't easy. But it isn't all that hard either, you just have to be willing to fail. And more than that you have to be willing to drop your ego, analyze your mistakes and move on, emotionally detached from the outcome.

Remember the game is 90% balls and 10% body-language/confidence/tonality/verbal skills.

SECRET #4: The best way to improve yourself is to start inside out.

Inner game. Inner game. Inner game. Inner game. If you don't have Inner game you have nothing real, nothing permanent. All of the stories and routines will come naturally and much more gracefully once your inner game is tight. Stop memorizing canned jokes and start working on yourself, period.

SECRET #5: You can’t fake being the person of your dreams.

There is no faking it and no getting around it. There is no easy way to become the person of your dreams. Quality girls are unbelievably good at discerning the bullsh1ters from the men. They know your gut is a sign of a lackluster work ethic. They know if you speak the truth from your heart or if you’re playing games. Instantly. There’s no way you can fake her (or yourself) into being that great catch unless you are that great catch.

The reality is that quality females: that is intelligent, sweet, attractive females want quality men. A girl needs to feel like she is (at most) your equal in the relationship. Otherwise she feels like she is “settling” and will never be able to give you her full self and will always be peaking out of the corner of her eye for the guy who will fulfill her wildest fantasies.

Make yourself first. Find yourself first. Love yourself first. It is only after you love yourself, and all of your faults, that you should begin seeking a relationship with a woman.

SECRET #6: Learn from the mistakes and lessons of others.

I read a Pook post one night and he said something similar to, “foresight teaches gently, experience teaches painfully.”

Study the successes and failures of others to gain insight on yourself. You will still have to experience all of the trials which go along with facing new challenges, but at least their wisdom can help you along the path.

For starters I recommend:

Napolean Hill- Think and Grow Rich
David Dieda- The Way of the Superior Man
Maxwell Maltz- The New Psycho-Cybernetics
Lao Tzu- Tao Te Ching

Thank you for reading,
tang

Any further questions surrounding this post should be sent to hartjr@gmail.com as I will not be checking this thread.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Really good job. Insightful and attentive.

Kenny Rogers once stated: "You got to know when to hold 'em. Know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away and know when to run."

Good luck with your life pal.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post man. I've read so much of this **** that it hardly ever surprises me any more, but that secret #3 was what I needed to read, at the right time. Thankyou. :D