Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentoring the younger man.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I believe, without any doubt, mentoring to a younger man is one of the best ways a man can mature in every area of his life. I have been mentoring to a couple of guys for about a year. One of them is a student at USF whom I've baptised as Brother Panik. He's a student at USF in Tampa who has progressed farther than even his own expectations by miles. When he first came to me he had no style, no sense of self worth, zero confidence, no cooth, no expectations of himself and worst of all he was a slave to the canned lines of Mystery, the misuse of ****y and funny, pretty much he would sit for hours and memorize the seduction community bullsh!t. Never utilizing but compartmentalizing the information.

Another guy who I've been mentoring is a ninth grader who I met through Mrs. K from my daughter's youth group at church. He has had a rough life thus far and has gotten into the wrong crowd at school. He's a work in progress but I'm determined to get him turned around. His parents just don't understand what it is he truly is looking for. Self realization and acceptance.
We're taking baby steps but making progress.

Cut to: Present day

Brother Panik is doing well in every aspect of his life, especially women. He's accepted himself for who is and not some phony ass "PUA". With some direction he's also learned how to dress and keep his mental and physical acumen sharp as a razor. He has a girlfriend who is completely devoted to him not out of desperation but out of respect and consideration. Brother Panik also has a completely different point of view of the world and his place in it. No longer a "victim" of the world but a leader with goals he will achieve.

This has furthered the maturation process exponentially in every aspect of my life. I've learned that sharing my experiences and victories not only help other guys who are leaning toward the defeatist mindset to overcome thier challenges and setbacks but also raise me to a higher level.

If you brothers have never thought of Mentoring I urge you to pick up the sword and help your fellow brother. From the moment you begin you'll see a significant change in your views and reality.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my employees is 23 and I find myself giving him advice from time to time.

He's a good kid (damn I sound old!) with a great personality but sometimes I feel sorry for him. He weighs about 350lbs and obviously has trouble with women. I cringed when I saw his myspace bulletin after valentines day about being sad that he was alone.

The problem with him and most other people is that they don't even realize they have a problem. I know I didn't at that age. And people have to want to be helped. They have to seek it just like I did when I found this site.

I love sharing knowledge and experience with people. I advise friends about money matters all the time. If the opportunity came up to help a younger guy out with anything else that I am qualified to give advice on I would do it no questions asked.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A little acumen, in modern society really goes a long way. Learning to feel with your ears, hear with your eyes, and see with your hands will have onlookers thinking you are clairvoyant for picking up on things that noone else does.

I too have tried taking others under my wing. I had an upstairs neighbor kid that was basically a fuxup. In the short time we had, I managed to get him "on the rails". He managed to get a handle on himself, have a little success with the ladies, put an eye toward the future, and stopped getting into trouble: with his mother, and the law. (his mother bumped into me at the bar and foamed on and on about how much he still talks about me and what a good impression I was - women side effects anyone? It's almost a good enough excuse in itself to mentor.)

I'm about to mentor a 37 year old dude, but I will most certainly keep my eyes open for a youth to impress. Like brother Karma mentioned, it's a very rewarding experience, impressioning a young person positively.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
When he first came to me he had no style, no sense of self worth, zero confidence, no cooth, no expectations of himself and worst of all he was a slave to the canned lines of Mystery, the misuse of ****y and funny, pretty much he would sit for hours and memorize the seduction community bullsh!t. Never utilizing but compartmentalizing the information.
He was "robotized". That was a point I was trying to make with my other thread in the other Forum ( http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=119153 ). The dangers of very young males trying to "memorized" without any attempt to self-improve or develop themselves.

By the way, great job mentoring that guy!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Update on Brother Panik. He has a "steady" girlfriend but also a couple of spinning plates whom he hangs out with and practices his craft. He's a new man inside and out. Which exponentially makes me a better man inside and out.

Young brother, however is a work in progress. He's having a difficult time with peer pressure and the "cool" crowd. He wants more than anything to be accepted for who he is but what he fails to realize and what I'm pounding into his thick skull is that he can't be accepted for who he truly is if he's hiding behind the bullsh!t tough guy facade. I'm not a quitter and I told him I'll stand by him and guide him as long as he accepts the path he's chosen and stays committed.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
KarmaSutra said:
Pretty bleak, I know. But you have to want help before you can get it.
I think this is the one thing people don't realize...they want SoSuave to pull them along, kicking and screaming, to a place of enlightenment and success.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Karma, great thread.

There's been this kid that i've been hanging out with. Last night we got to talking and he was giving me the but I can't do that I'm a nice guy lines.

I think we've all learnt alot and have benefitted from this site. In real life, I've gotten to where I am cuz of good teachers and people that have given me a chance / schooled me on their playbook of hard knocks. Its time we've given back.

I will take a youngin under my guidance and share the wisdom.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Karma,

as for Young Brother, you have to remember how we were at that age. Full of piss & vinegre. The only thing that matters at that age is results. Your best bet is to just be there for him and when he's older, he'll realize the advice you've given is golden and at that point he'll come to you and be ready to learn.

The hard part is on you ... to have patience for him to be ready. You can't compete with peer pressure.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Karma,

as for Young Brother, you have to remember how we were at that age. Full of piss & vinegre. The only thing that matters at that age is results. Your best bet is to just be there for him and when he's older, he'll realize the advice you've given is golden and at that point he'll come to you and be ready to learn.

The hard part is on you ... to have patience for him to be ready. You can't compete with peer pressure.
100% True!

- faca

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what the funny thing is. This stuff really works. I was this way for most of my life. After a recent break up I lost myself for almost 2 months. Like night and day with the results. Good looks only take you so far. It is so interesting to me, how you can in one month be in desperation with terrible results and the next , women can't have enough of you. It's almost like magic.

Relax. sit back and they will come. Women are like little fish; you go after them they scatter; you stay still or retract, they come chasing.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
you know what the funny thing is. This stuff really works. I was this way for most of my life. After a recent break up I lost myself for almost 2 months. Like night and day with the results. Good looks only take you so far. It is so interesting to me, how you can in one month be in desperation with terrible results and the next , women can't have enough of you. It's almost like magic.

Relax. sit back and they will come. Women are like little fish; you go after them they scatter; you stay still or retract, they come chasing.

It works as a state of mind. When you say sit back and they'll come it's not true. You make yourself the invisible man just sitting there. You need to have something stand out which makes them glance your way. Be it aura, animal magnetism or a strong personality something has to pique thier interest.

You're 100% correct though, good looks will only stretch your leash so far.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Bump, Goddamm it...

...BUMP!:yes:

:D

It pleases me to no end that there are true men with whom I can share and have a positive rapport.

Man, as myth and legend, is not dead or dying.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Update:

Brother Panik is still branch swinging and is a devotee of the Karmic Laws. He's got confidence up the ying yang and is applying my teachings to both his relationship and academic lives.

As he says it: "One positivity stacks on another. Before you can realize it you're molding your destiny with your own hands."

This makes me proud and keeps me plugging along, defying the naysayers and critics of the world.

On a more somber note, young brother Kevin has chosen to fall into drugs and self abuse. He needs professional help far beyond what I'm willing to give. He has a chemical dependency which has warped his reality and clouded his mind. Saddest part is that he's only a high school kid with more potential than he could ever know.

I feel no guilt or remorse. I've given him every opportunity and extended my hands to him but ultimately it's his decion to want what I can offer. Once he cleans up I'll still be here to help him along.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
It works as a state of mind. When you say sit back and they'll come it's not true. You make yourself the invisible man just sitting there. You need to have something stand out which makes them glance your way. Be it aura, animal magnetism or a strong personality something has to pique thier interest.

You're 100% correct though, good looks will only stretch your leash so far.

Absolutely! Here's an detailed analogy. This is identical to what I do.

Let's say our goal is to raise money from an investor. Sitting at home with inaction doesn't get the job done. So I set up a face to face meeting with the investor. At the meeting, I paint the picture that "I'm the big guy as well as very busy" and the investor is small like the rest of my smaller clients. I ask for a large sum of money , so large, that the investor's net worth * 10 could not come up with it. Now I established the scenario "I am the big guy". (DHV) All of a sudden the fear factor is established. He's having lunch with a guru(hence the name). Once this is established, I sit back! I then ask what can he free up. Hence not to embarass himself he writes a check for a large amount (qualifying himelf).

Isnt this a mirror situation to all interactions? This is not about women. If you can master DHV, you have life by the balls in all facets.

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many times, young males are consumed with appearing masculine to established men and wrongly presume accepting instruction as a sign of weakness.

Too many foolsihly bite the hand that feeds them - it's a reason why I'm *ahem* seeking a new forum.

If anyone has constructive tips on how to teach them, I'd like to at least hear them one last time before I settle on taking my secrets with me :D