Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breakfast

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kinds of things do you guys usually eat for breakfast? I have to get up pretty early in the morning and my dad doesn't get up for a couple of hours later, so I can't make a lot of noise in the kitchen. I usually just have a scoop of whey in skim milk and a bowl of oatmeal with a little brown sugar and cinnamon. Maybe a piece of fruit if we have any. But that's not very much food and I'm usually hungry again an hour later. Any ideas?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
western omelette made with 2 eggs and brown toast.

school cafe :)

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Breakfast is the only time I chow down on a bunch of carbs at once,so that way they are all burnt off by the time I hit bed at night.

I take my choice between
- 2 to 3 bagels
- 4 to 5 whole wheat english muffins
- 8 to 12 pieces of toast,wheat bread of course
- 2 to 3 cups of either Strawyberry Special K or Honey Nut Cheerois matched with 2 to 3 cups of milk(1 cup of either cereal is like 1/4 multi)
- possibly a bowl of rice

Whatever I have I make sure I pound down at least 2 cups of fat free milk.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 eggs

2 scoops of whey w/ milk

1 cup of oatmeal w/ flax seed

afew glasses of water

multivitamin, zinc pill, calcium/magnesium pill, omega3-6-9 pill, 2 vitaminC pills

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
multivitamin, zinc pill, calcium/magnesium pill, omega3-6-9 pill, 2 vitaminC pills
F.Y.I. You may want to watch the Vitamin C intake,extremely high levels for long amount of time can cause issues down the road. Besides your multishould have 100% anywho. Your stomach doesn't hurt taking that many pills at once?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whey gives me multi-layered watery shyts.

What can I do about that?

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F.Y.I. You may want to watch the Vitamin C intake,extremely high levels for long amount of time can cause issues down the road. Besides your multishould have 100% anywho.
Not necessarily...In fact some VERY notable scientists believe that vitamin C is a very potent antioxidant in preventing cancer, and themselves took what they described as 'megadoses' of vitamin C, often 10g+ per day. One scientist who believed highly in vitamin C was Linus Pauling, who was one of the most important scientists of last century. :)

-shaun

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Whey gives me multi-layered watery shyts.

What can I do about that?
Up your dietary fiber intake. South Beach Diet foods are high in dietary fiber,as are some breads.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
Not necessarily...In fact some VERY notable scientists believe that vitamin C is a very potent antioxidant in preventing cancer, and themselves took what they described as 'megadoses' of vitamin C, often 10g+ per day. One scientist who believed highly in vitamin C was Linus Pauling, who was one of the most important scientists of last century. :)

-shaun
Yes that is very true,BUT like everything else,too much of a good thing could be bad.

http://www.glaucoma.org/living/nutrition_and_g.html

Potential Problems & Too Much Of A Good Thing

"Too much Vitamin C may cause nausea, diarrhea, reduced selenium and copper absorption and increased kidney stone formation. Taking too much vitamin C could even cause you to have a false-positive reaction to diabetes tests. And some studies have shown that vitamin E (in supplement form) can actually raise your cholesterol. Too much zinc in your diet could cause a mineral imbalance and too much chromium can result in iron deficiency anemia."

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Breakfast is the only time I chow down on a bunch of carbs at once,so that way they are all burnt off by the time I hit bed at night.

I take my choice between
- 2 to 3 bagels
- 4 to 5 whole wheat english muffins
- 8 to 12 pieces of toast,wheat bread of course
- 2 to 3 cups of either Strawyberry Special K or Honey Nut Cheerois matched with 2 to 3 cups of milk(1 cup of either cereal is like 1/4 multi)
- possibly a bowl of rice

Whatever I have I make sure I pound down at least 2 cups of fat free milk.
Whoa :eek:

That's a lot of food.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
Linus Pauling died of prostate cancer.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:

well apparently he wasnt lacking in IRONy

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, at age 92, which ain't too bad really...and he claims that his vitamin C megadose regime delayed his cancer by 20 years. :)

-shaun

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if that leaves you consistently hungry, try upping the oatmeal portion, drop the sugar if you can stand it (more cinnamon maybe), stick to high fiber fruits (apples ok, bananas probably not). the sugar alone might be causing a mini-carb-crash. drinking more water will also help the soluble fiber in the oatmeal bulk up in your stomach.

or double the whey+milk.

if you think you're getting enough food but it's just not sating you, you might also try a cup or two of green tea with your oatmeal. the caffeine will suppress appetite a bit & green tea should kick-start your metabolism

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 raw eggs, a grapefruit and whey+cream

or

6 very large eggs scrambled/boiled if I have time

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throttle said:
if that leaves you consistently hungry, try upping the oatmeal portion, drop the sugar if you can stand it (more cinnamon maybe), stick to high fiber fruits (apples ok, bananas probably not). the sugar alone might be causing a mini-carb-crash. drinking more water will also help the soluble fiber in the oatmeal bulk up in your stomach.

or double the whey+milk.

if you think you're getting enough food but it's just not sating you, you might also try a cup or two of green tea with your oatmeal. the caffeine will suppress appetite a bit & green tea should kick-start your metabolism
Thanks for the advice. You don't think 2 scoops of whey is too much in the morning? I'm using Optimum Nutrition, it's 24 gr. protein per scoop. I'm not trying to gain weight, just trying to maintain the muscle I have now while I improve my conditioning.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
You don't think 2 scoops of whey is too much in the morning? I'm using Optimum Nutrition, it's 24 gr. protein per scoop. I'm not trying to gain weight, just trying to maintain the muscle I have now while I improve my conditioning.
This is where there is a such thing as too much. Your body can only process so much protein in a certain window,that's why it recommended that you take in about 20-30 per meal anything over that will more then likely be used to make smelly farts.(anyone who takes in a bunch of protein knows what I mean)