Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My progress

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow DJ's, i would like to share my first progress log.

To start off, i was a true AFC. I did almost every mistake possible, i was clingy, fat, had no self-confidence and etc'. Once i even said to a chick wich had to sit next me that i knew she hated me because i was scared of her (she weighs max 40kg's...).

I started my change last year in April when i flew to a hockey camp in the chezch republic. i lost around 5kg's there, after that i kept loosing weight until i lost 20 kg's after 6 months and kept my weight since then the same.
I still was a true AFC but i was getting into the right way (no chicks for me).
I tried still but i got rejected.

October 2006, i "discoverd" Sosuave and after a week i started reading the bible. I was overwhelmed with the information that the bible stored. My first shine of dj action was when i went to a trip before 3 months. I gamed this cute blond chick (hb9) for a while untill i gave to much too soon and she wasn't intrested anymore. I asked a girl out and got rejected, my first REAL rejection

Last month i had a 2-days trip, after wrestling with a chick (hb7) i went with a chick the had the hotties for me and i layed on her (with my head).i kept in touch with this chick.

last week i decieded that i am doing it and i just grabbed her had and took it.
ever since we walk hand in hand when we see each other.

Rember the hb9 that i gamed and lost? she now comes near me and in math class(my class learns with 2 other classes once a week) she told me to come to help her, i said:"No, but you can come here" she tried to do faces to me but she came. a girl i was sitting next to said:"Isn't she in our class?" i said:"No way i would miss a cute blonde chick" and the blond chick blushed.

And also today there is this a girl who is a year older than me that likes me and she saw me with a girl and asked me if i have a gf. i said no and then she said:"so who was the chick you walked hand in hand with?" i said:"which one?" and smiled. all the girls near her cracked.

THANKS SOSUAVE.
(sorry for my grammar, i am from israel).

Kiko-

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing much to say except congratulations.
Well done on changing your AFC ways.

BRUCEWAYNE

Reaction score
hey thats pretty cool you started to improve. I never really took the game seriously but I realized better to start now than never. I have a friend that is really good in the game and always has somthing slick to say. So he talks and ends up gaming the chicks while i just stand around and observe. He said im hopeless to learn it because I can't act more outgoing. I could be more outgoing but im to used to being in my clique and reserve to me and my friends. I've been reading but nothing is happening.

HOW DO YOU START ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS??

(My friend recomended finding Canned Openers and Stories so you always develop good conversation. Only problem is I don't know any interesting topics.)

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BRUCEWAYNE said:
hey thats pretty cool you started to improve. I never really took the game seriously but I realized better to start now than never. I have a friend that is really good in the game and always has somthing slick to say. So he talks and ends up gaming the chicks while i just stand around and observe. He said im hopeless to learn it because I can't act more outgoing. I could be more outgoing but im to used to being in my clique and reserve to me and my friends. I've been reading but nothing is happening.

(My friend recomended finding Canned Openers and Stories so you always develop good conversation. Only problem is I don't know any interesting topics.)

You may have been reading but you having been doing. You need to now put yourself out there. It's like a sport, just knowing the rules by heart doesn't make you an amazing player, you need the experience aswell.

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
BRUCEWAYNE said:

When you start doing it's much more comfortable.
The first time when i asked someone out i was trimbling. When i grabbed the girls hand for the first time i enjoyed it.
Start to do and your not hopeless.