You all are fuсkin' retards, including you Kama Sutra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been trolling this site for months, just fuсkin sh'it up. And all of you sub-moronic pieces of sh'it have been taking the bait, it's pathetic. And yeah, yeah, I know what you idiots will say "he has no life," but look at yourself. most of you come to this site just to argue, and have been here posting and posting and not getting better at your game.

But its okay, only one of you could always smell me out, and it was Deus. So I give props to Deus for being the only guy in here with brains, the rest...can go fuсk themselves, cuz that's all they have left in this life.

I guess I did do a lot of you a favor by getting rid of Skip2mylou...thats right, I can sense it now, the synapses are firing away as you read this, "that means he was the fake skip...and skip WASNT a troll." haha yup, he got banned for nothing, just cuz I saw he was an easy target.

If you wonder how I avoided getting banned as much as I should of, well thankfully I made a deal with Paradox, who gave me a list of people he wanted to see get trolled like a motherfuсker, and in return he let me be. Some other mods though got in the way.

anyways, i'm tired of taking advantage of you losers, so i thought I'd cap off this little confession with the all the screen names I held.

-the fake skip
-hoponthisbiatch
-godofgettinglaid
-elfebreezeydabeez
-sirdukegijoe
-6-heads lewis
-entityvs.predator
-ms. ladybug

So go ahead, I know what you guys are going to do. some loser will post a semi-funny response and then another fool will quote it, and put some stupid emo-con next to it.

I'll see you guys later

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I do get partial credit for being the first to call you out as Ms. Ladybug. I knew you were either a dude or a cougar - just wasn't exactly sure which.

Don't even remember all the other IDs...er, get a life?

Well...

Gullibility is automatically accepting someone else's frame.
Critical thinking is questioning their frame first.
Domination is making them automatically accept YOURS.

Unfortunately, you are right, all too many guys here fell into the first trap...
NO FRAME, NO GAME!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wayword...you couldn't spot a troll if it bit you in the arse. You're too busy ranting about how women are the cause of everything wrong with your life. He was probably trolling you...back when I was a prolific troll on Yahoo you are exactly the type I would target.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oooops, It's KaRma Sutra, not Kama. Being backwoods doesn't give one an excuse for poor spelling now. Also, when addressing a man, you should say Mr. as in Mr. KaRma Sutra.

Thank you, Pix

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I just checked that link wayword...

You accused him of being me...lmao! I don't troll anymore...but if I did, I could have made you cry. And yes, he WAS trolling you. You're just too stupid to know it, lol.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and you are who again? Why do we care?

Thank you for posting, and get the hell out. :up:

have a nice day :moon:

comic_relief

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh wow! We just got called ****in retards by some faggot we don't even know. Wait wait martinshernwood...you're telling me this whole time you've been trolling?! Holy **** I wish I would've known that earlier, you wouldn't believe how much sleep I lost over this. He suckered us into many pointless arguments guys. How are we gonna live with ourselves? I for one have decided my day is shot. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, like comic relief said...we don't care. Trolls are the least of my worries in life.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
martinshernwood said:
I've been trolling this site for months, just fuсkin sh'it up. And all of you sub-moronic pieces of sh'it have been taking the bait, it's pathetic. And yeah, yeah, I know what you idiots will say "he has no life," but look at yourself. most of you come to this site just to argue, and have been here posting and posting and not getting better at your game.

But its okay, only one of you could always smell me out, and it was Deus. So I give props to Deus for being the only guy in here with brains, the rest...can go fuсk themselves, cuz that's all they have left in this life.

I guess I did do a lot of you a favor by getting rid of Skip2mylou...thats right, I can sense it now, the synapses are firing away as you read this, "that means he was the fake skip...and skip WASNT a troll." haha yup, he got banned for nothing, just cuz I saw he was an easy target.

If you wonder how I avoided getting banned as much as I should of, well thankfully I made a deal with Paradox, who gave me a list of people he wanted to see get trolled like a motherfuсker, and in return he let me be. Some other mods though got in the way.

anyways, i'm tired of taking advantage of you losers, so i thought I'd cap off this little confession with the all the screen names I held.

-the fake skip
-hoponthisbiatch
-godofgettinglaid
-elfebreezeydabeez
-sirdukegijoe
-6-heads lewis
-entityvs.predator
-ms. ladybug

So go ahead, I know what you guys are going to do. some loser will post a semi-funny response and then another fool will quote it, and put some stupid emo-con next to it.

I'll see you guys later

...are you waiting for a trophy

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've outsmarted us again :eek:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma Sutra is a brotha; a gentleman and a scholar. He is an American hero, the complete antithesis to the boy who thinks the police should be murdered in cold blood for no reason.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I guess were the losers not wasting out time trying to mess with people that care

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And someone posted in a thread wondering why this site hadn't been reviewed on television... :rolleyes:

6-heads lewis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well gee i guess i've been 'outed'... martinsherwood, how do i outsmart thee? aaaagghh!!!!!

ive never been a troll before, any pointers?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
martinshernwood said:
some loser will post a semi-funny response and then another fool will quote it, and put some stupid emo-con next to it.
I'll get you next time, Gadget! Next time!

Desdinova said:
I'll get you next time, Gadget! Next time!
:crackup:

There, I took care of it all in one post. Since this thread has been rendered useless by me, I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.