SoSuave.com

Alpha Male Attraction Secrets

Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love


Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
Fantasy
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 109
Fantasy is on a distinguished road
MY Woman Wants To Have Sex While Another Couple Watches!

Man, I knew she was a freak and I like that in her but this one still caught me off-guard because it is so bold. She is really bringing it up frequently.

She wants us to be somehwere on a couch and the other couple on the otehr side of the room and she would like for both couples to have sex but doesn't want any swinging or threesome in this situation. Just us watching them and them watching us. She asked if she could put an ad online to find a willing couple.

One of her friends volunteered and I said hell no! The ***** is crazy!

I never had this request before.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
squirrels
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have been replaced...by Old Spice
Age: 34
Posts: 6,682
squirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant future
Things getting boring in the bedroom? LOL

Me, I'd do it if her friend is hot. But be wary...she may want to swing once she gets comfortable with THAT.

I'd indulge her ONCE...but that's me, I'm sexually repressed too.

I don't even know what you say to something like that.
__________________
What you know does not matter - what you do matters. - Mark Twight

I've seen a million faces...and I've rocked 'em all!
squirrels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:35 AM   #3
kyphan
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 33
Posts: 219
kyphan is on a distinguished road
It all comes down to what you want to do. Remember, this is the kind of thing you should RARELY do, if you do it more than once. If you do not want to then don't. Flat out don't. If part of you thinks it might be fun or interesting, and not cause any problems, go for it.
kyphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:37 AM   #4
Fantasy
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 109
Fantasy is on a distinguished road
Lol. Maybe things are always going to eventually get boring in the bedroom with someone like her. She has done quite a few freaky things in the past which includes threesome with two other chic and one with another guy and a girl so I do not ever expect to be able to please her alone forever or anything.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:39 AM   #5
squirrels
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have been replaced...by Old Spice
Age: 34
Posts: 6,682
squirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant futuresquirrels has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy
Lol. Maybe things are always going to eventually get boring in the bedroom with someone like her. She has done quite a few freaky things in the past which includes threesome with two other chic and one with another guy and a girl so I do not ever expect to be able to please her alone forever or anything.

LOL...suggest sometime that you and her go out and pick up another girl.

If I can find a girl that'll do taht with me...
__________________
What you know does not matter - what you do matters. - Mark Twight

I've seen a million faces...and I've rocked 'em all!
squirrels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:46 AM   #6
Latinoman
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 4,062
Latinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy
I do not ever expect to be able to please her alone forever or anything.

So...you and her a CERTAINLY not compatible in one of the most important areas: sex.

You might as well forget about a LTR with that woman. Unless you want to keep things "loose".
Latinoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:50 AM   #7
Vulpine
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The foxhole
Age: 38
Posts: 2,163
Vulpine is just really niceVulpine is just really niceVulpine is just really niceVulpine is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoman
Unless you want to keep things "loose".

Literally and figuratively.
__________________
Quote:
"Let us give ourselves indiscriminately to everything our passions suggest, and we will always be happy... Conscience is not the voice of Nature but only the voice of prejudice." - Marquis de Sade
X
Vulpine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:52 AM   #8
Bourne
Senior Don Juan
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 457
Bourne will become famous soon enough
Don't expect to keep this relationship serious. You don't seem to be into those things and only reason you are considering it is because she brought it up.
__________________
This insight took me years to realize, I hope it will only take moments for you. Current You vs Ideal You
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 11:53 AM   #9
ryannath
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 29
Posts: 721
ryannath is on a distinguished road
I think if a woman is willing to bring others into the relationship, then there is a huge chance she will cheat on your behind your back. I've had sex with a married woman that was a swinger with her husband, but she cheated and didn't tell her husband that me and her fvcked. So, you know what you are getting yourself into now man.
ryannath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:01 PM   #10
Fantasy
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 109
Fantasy is on a distinguished road
Oh, we have fun in the bedroom but I know from her past that she has a huge sexual appetite. I can never marry a woman liek this but it is fun to ahve a freak like this as a GF. i can fulfill many fantasies.

Generally, I am not into the whole watching thing but I am open. i am quite the freak myself but watching was something I hadn't considered before but has has me thinking now.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:40 PM   #11
Fantasy
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 109
Fantasy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoman
So...you and her a CERTAINLY not compatible in one of the most important areas: sex.

You might as well forget about a LTR with that woman. Unless you want to keep things "loose".


I wouldn't say that. I am a pretty sexual experienced guy but I am realistic in the fact that I just have not done or gotten into some of the stuff she has gotten into. There will always be someone out there who hjas done $ht you have never done and is a lot more freakier than myself.

Honestly, I don't think one person will ever satisfy this woman. She is just too much into the whole extra-people-in-the-bedroom deal and this has been true long before she met me, motsly with other women and maybe one man but there was one time when she did it to other women while other women and men watched.

I don't care because she won't ever be my wife and I just want to have some good fun in which she provides. I am really thinking about doing this. I think it could be a great turn on.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:43 PM   #12
DJDamage
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,678
DJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud ofDJDamage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy
Generally, I am not into the whole watching thing but I am open.

If you are not into it don't do it. If she can't respect your decision and is giving you a hard time, don't put up with it and find another girl. I am sure there are something she herself would never do. If she brings it up again then tell her "how about we do it ass to mouth, what is the matter? doesn't sound too appealing?" Although if you got a freak on your hand then anything is possible.....
DJDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #13
Latinoman
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 4,062
Latinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy
I wouldn't say that. I am a pretty sexual experienced guy but I am realistic in the fact that I just have not done or gotten into some of the stuff she has gotten into. There will always be someone out there who hjas done $ht you have never done and is a lot more freakier than myself.

Honestly, I don't think one person will ever satisfy this woman. She is just too much into the whole extra-people-in-the-bedroom deal and this has been true long before she met me, motsly with other women and maybe one man but there was one time when she did it to other women while other women and men watched.

I don't care because she won't ever be my wife and I just want to have some good fun in which she provides. I am really thinking about doing this. I think it could be a great turn on.

Now you are justifying things. There is no need to be defensive. I all you want is "to have some good fun"...then do whatever you want. There is not need to come in here. Now...you could always be a FWB and do all those things (things that I would do with a FWB). But with a woman that OTHERS identify as "my girl"? Hell no!

Anyway...many times certain behavior is not due to "lack of satisfaction", but more due to other issues such as sexual abuse (as a child) or serious lack of self respect.
Latinoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 04:30 PM   #14
Fantasy
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 109
Fantasy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latinoman
Now you are justifying things. There is no need to be defensive. I all you want is "to have some good fun"...then do whatever you want. There is not need to come in here. Now...you could always be a FWB and do all those things (things that I would do with a FWB). But with a woman that OTHERS identify as "my girl"? Hell no!

Anyway...many times certain behavior is not due to "lack of satisfaction", but more due to other issues such as sexual abuse (as a child) or serious lack of self respect.

Latinoman, if you thought I was being defensive, you really misread that post, man. I thought guys came here to chat, man. I just wanted to start a discussion to see read poeple thoughts and their own personal experience with this. I really don't see a need to justify any thing, really.

What I saying is that, I knew my "GF" was into this sort of stuff before we even started dating because my best friend, who set us up, had told me so many stories about her that I wanted to meet her. I like my women on the freaky side. I really don't seek out the sexually inexperienced.

I don't treat these women like their worthless because I seek them out so I shouldn't be offended because they are super freaks.

Also, you made a very good point. many times, stuff like this are a sign of sexual abuse but really, I am not about to turn into someone's therapist.

Now, I was surprised by this request because something like that has never been brought up to me and can jump in only thinking of my on horniness but sometimes others can off interesting perspectuives and it is cool to hear them but I learned from a long time ago not to get offended by anything anyone says on this site, man. It just ain't that serious.
Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:07 AM   #15
Un-Aru
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 124
Un-Aru is off the scale
"Extra-people-in-the-bedroom deal" haha I like it...

You're about to enter a world most in here don't even know exists. This girl is going to turn you into a superfreak. A good friend of mine does this with all his girls, they start off all innocent - next thing they've been talked into being blindfolded, laid on a table in the back yard and f*cked by 4 guys - before being taken to the local swingers house for 'extra training.'

If you're not serious about this girl and are curious then go for it, where's the harm? If you don't like it, then hey, you don't like it. The problem will come if you DO like it, cos then, just like my friend says, there aint no going back. It becomes an addiction, and a 'normal' relationship (by society's standards anyway) will never be enough for you. And I'll tell you this, the pool of trustworthy, wifey quality HB's maybe small, but the pool of trustworthy, wifey quality HB's with a taste for swinging is even smaller.
Un-Aru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:31 AM   #16
Livinlifehard
Don Juan
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 174
Livinlifehard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy
Man, I knew she was a freak and I like that in her but this one still caught me off-guard because it is so bold. She is really bringing it up frequently.

She wants us to be somehwere on a couch and the other couple on the otehr side of the room and she would like for both couples to have sex but doesn't want any swinging or threesome in this situation. Just us watching them and them watching us. She asked if she could put an ad online to find a willing couple.

One of her friends volunteered and I said hell no! The ***** is crazy!

I never had this request before.

lucky bastard... she have a sister?
Livinlifehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2007, 07:59 AM   #17
Latinoman
Master Don Juan
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Age: 46
Posts: 4,062
Latinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really niceLatinoman is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy
Latinoman, if you thought I was being defensive, you really misread that post, man. I thought guys came here to chat, man. I just wanted to start a discussion to see read poeple thoughts and their own personal experience with this. I really don't see a need to justify any thing, really.

What I saying is that, I knew my "GF" was into this sort of stuff before we even started dating because my best friend, who set us up, had told me so many stories about her that I wanted to meet her. I like my women on the freaky side. I really don't seek out the sexually inexperienced.

I don't treat these women like their worthless because I seek them out so I shouldn't be offended because they are super freaks.

Also, you made a very good point. many times, stuff like this are a sign of sexual abuse but really, I am not about to turn into someone's therapist.

Now, I was surprised by this request because something like that has never been brought up to me and can jump in only thinking of my on horniness but sometimes others can off interesting perspectuives and it is cool to hear them but I learned from a long time ago not to get offended by anything anyone says on this site, man. It just ain't that serious.

Very well said then.
Latinoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

The DJ Bible

What's New

Killer Articles

Quick Tips

Hall of Fame

Romance Tips

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.