Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

herps : (

HMA231

Reaction score
So you get genital herpes from an prior gf. What would you do? go on fvcking chicks and say nothing, or tell them about it before you fvck? If you dont tell them about it then you are no better than your ex who said she had no STD but gave it to you. So far I get em naked, maybe suck on a boobie or two and then break the news. no sex, suprise suprise.

I figure I'll let it be the girls choice to take the risk, not my decision to risk giving it to them. Cause even with condoms, meds and no breakout it still can be transmited. theres nothing you can do to protect from herpes 100%.

I've been DJing all the same, anyway. I'm usually pretty quick to the point when it comes to getting in the sack, so i figure i could also trying to wait to get to know the girl better before trying for sex. but then that goes into the relationship department and i really dont want that, but it may be all i can get now.

Anyway, not getting laid sucks. Anyone in similiar shoes, or just have good advice, who can tell me how they deal with this? post under a new name or something for anonymity(sp?) if you want.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta tell them. Hiding it is not cool. You're a good dude because I would be ready to commit murder if that happened to me. Well, maybe not murder, but some drama would go down. Getting back to the point I can see your dilemma, but not saying anything could ruin a lot of people's lives. You're doing the right thing by letting girls know.

In my experience, HB's are more likely to have an STD than average girls. I figure it's because they have sex with guys who fvck a lot of girls. But that's only my opinion.

Reaction score
For all you men who lick pvssy beware of the herpes - that shyt gets on your face and you are going to look like a herpes monster!!! Explain that to your co-workers and family!!

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm I don't know what I'd do in your situation.
I wonder what the chances are of spreading it if you are not broken out.

You could always stick to mutual masturbation.
Maybe tell her you are allergic to rubbers and we can't go any further than this. What really sucks is some girls just put it in though and it is so hard to stop them. ha...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better tell them! There have been lawsuits pressed against guys who didn't tell. Reckless endangerment I think was the suit.

Say! Maybe you could sue your ex! Any lawyers on the site who can give some legal advice?

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
You better tell them! There have been lawsuits pressed against guys who didn't tell. Reckless endangerment I think was the suit.

Say! Maybe you could sue your ex! Any lawyers on the site who can give some legal advice?
Wow, suing... The American way...

Depends on who it is and what STD. You'd have to be able to prove that they knew about the STD before exposing you. Herpes isn't going to kill you...

If someone tried to sue me... Ever watched It Takes a Thief?

Also depends on how much money they make / possible liquidation...
What was it Dr Phil said... "You can't squeeze blood out of a Turnip."
ha! Dr Phil is a trip. His quotes are so red neck… But yeah, I doubt the ***** has anything worth suing over.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:
You gotta tell them. Hiding it is not cool. You're a good dude because I would be ready to commit murder if that happened to me. Well, maybe not murder, but some drama would go down. Getting back to the point I can see your dilemma, but not saying anything could ruin a lot of people's lives. You're doing the right thing by letting girls know.

In my experience, HB's are more likely to have an STD than average girls. I figure it's because they have sex with guys who fvck a lot of girls. But that's only my opinion.
The trick then is to empower yourself with the ability to fvck those super straight types of hot babes that very few dudes can get.
To do this you have to have the persona of a Nice Guy, then at the right time when she is comfortable with you, start using kino and sexual talk with her, doing this slowly will enable you to allure her into your bed.
The hot cool outgoing types of dudes can't get to fvck these b!tches as they immediately snub them, the right approach is required if you desire to fvck them, these babes do love to be fvcked if you can learn the strategy to allure them.
Getting to fvck these babes is like fishing you have to know exactly when to reel them in, the advantage is that if you can you don't get VD. :yes:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what are the statistics on herpes?

what percentage of women have it?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
The trick then is to empower yourself with the ability to fvck those super straight types of hot babes that very few dudes can get.
To do this you have to have the persona of a Nice Guy, then at the right time when she is comfortable with you, start using kino and sexual talk with her, doing this slowly will enable you to allure her into your bed.
The hot cool outgoing types of dudes can't get to fvck these b!tches as they immediately snub them, the right approach is required if you desire to fvck them, these babes do love to be fvcked if you can learn the strategy to allure them.
Getting to fvck these babes is like fishing you have to know exactly when to reel them in, the advantage is that if you can you don't get VD. :yes:
This guy thinks more like me.

Even had I not married early, I would always lose a numbers counting contest. I'm just too much of a health nut, and too afraid of permanent STD to not be selective. Some of our primary folks here would have you to believe that STDs are all but myths, yet here we have someone that has one.

Quality over quantity is the way to go for me. And once "you're in", hit it for a few months.

You have some hard core religious women out there that think they're above their basic biology. How very foolish these women are.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked up the stats, and its 1 in 5 men have herps!!
1 in 4 women have herps!!!

So this means we got alot of dudes on here with it. so why is their only one guy here admiting it?

come on now guys, start confessing!!!

I know Im clean, thank god!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the girl has had sex with more than a handful of guys, she has already been with someone HSV+. Herpes is very common. In Europe they call it 'the love bug.' The drugs Valtrex and Famvir help people with severe cases.

fwiw, my ex-wife had herpes. We were married for five years, and I never caught it (knock on wood.) All we did was abstain when she felt an outbreak coming on, no condoms at all. Almost all of the transmission risk occurs during an outbreak.

When you meet a girl who is also hsv+, make sure that you don't have sex with her while she has an outbreak. Your herpes will get worse if you start catching multiple strains of it.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HMA231 said:
So you get genital herpes from an prior gf. What would you do? go on fvcking chicks and say nothing, or tell them about it before you fvck? If you dont tell them about it then you are no better than your ex who said she had no STD but gave it to you. So far I get em naked, maybe suck on a boobie or two and then break the news. no sex, suprise suprise.

I figure I'll let it be the girls choice to take the risk, not my decision to risk giving it to them. Cause even with condoms, meds and no breakout it still can be transmited. theres nothing you can do to protect from herpes 100%.

I've been DJing all the same, anyway. I'm usually pretty quick to the point when it comes to getting in the sack, so i figure i could also trying to wait to get to know the girl better before trying for sex. but then that goes into the relationship department and i really dont want that, but it may be all i can get now.

Anyway, not getting laid sucks. Anyone in similiar shoes, or just have good advice, who can tell me how they deal with this? post under a new name or something for anonymity(sp?) if you want.
Well here is my list:

1. Drive you your ex's house
2. bring a shovel
3. Chloroform her up
4. Tie her to the chair
5. ...you get the drift.

I am fascinated about something though, and I want you to be as detailed as possible when you reply:

You mentioned that you break the news once you are already halfway into hooking up. How do you do it, what do you say, what is their initial reaction, what kind of BS do they come up with to get out of hooking up, how many girls said no?

I would first learn everything I can about herpes, and make sure that I have no breakouts (Valtrex) then I'd use a condom. As far as telling girls before hand.......... Can't answer that

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the chances of getting herpes from a girl through protected sex (minus any muff-licking etc.)?

Also, how do you go about inquiring as to whether a girl has herpes or not? Just come out with it right before you're about to have sex or what?

HMA231

Reaction score
Up to when I got it had never had sex with this girl without a condom, or any girl. and she said didn't notice she had any breakout. Now this girl was a pathological liar, I later discovered. I didn't notice anything funny downstairs, but who knows wtf was going on inside her vag.

The last girl I was hooking up with, I met her at a party, I called her up 4 days later and we met for coffee. I drove her to her apartment in my car. We start hooking up on her roomates bed. I take off her shirt, she takes off mine. I take off her bra, start having fun with her boobies (I gotta get something outa it before i break the news) then i stopped and said
"theres something you should know".. "I had a herpes out break once".."but theres nothing going on down stairs right now".

she asked how long ago it was, I told her may. Then I said "its up to you what you wanna do with this"

She didnt freak out or anything, she was cool about it. she paused several times, said "i dont know", " Im not sure"

...If i pressed her I probably coulda done it, she was very indecisive. But I didnt feel it was the type of thing for me to 'take charge' with. Then a few moment's later she said

"ya I dont know about this, I can get it even w/ a condom and no outbreak"

"yea thats why i told you"

"Thank you for telling me though"

Then we spooned for a few minutes, and she was like "this really sucks" and I said ya it does. But i just started talking about other things to try not to make it awkward.

I dropped her back off at her car later, she kissed me good bye. I figured if she was interested in anything after that she'd call me. Never did, I text'd her a few days ago "hey you", no reply. so yea thats the story in short.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read one time that 17.6% of American whites has genital herpes, while 45.9% of African-Americans has it. Those are the stats.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
i would suspect that many of you so called don juans have it or something similar. that is what you get for chasing after chubby older american broads. american broads tend to be pretty loose. the older they get the more risks you are taking.

that whole story is pretty pathetic. funny thing is that the woman herself probably has some std as well. just ask yourselves this, what kind of girl is open to having sex with you after a date or two? there are all kinds of std's out there. if you read about them you will probably limit yourselves to virgins. i am serious. it would scare the hell out of you.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you DID NOT use a condom when you got it, right? Meaning you didnt get it while wrapping it up, correct?

And yeah, I wouldnt push girls either, I would let them make up their mind. I'd say that there is vitrually no chance of her getting it if i have no breakouts and it is wrapped up, and she should let me know if she is still cool with it. Giving her time to think is a good idea.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if one in five chicks have herpes then it shouldn't be hard to find a couple that already have it. Being that you can only catch it once you and her can safely have sex. Maybe there is some dating service for hepers infected people......or just put an ad on myspace that you are looking for casual encounters with a hot herpes infected girl.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just get tested b4 f uckin a chick then u have no risk. She dont want no test just say I guess you dont care enough about your body or me to get tested so bye.