Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even if U have Confidence U'll get REJECTED..

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you have confidence you'll get REJECTED if the woman does not VALUE you.

I am writing this post for the few of you that will actually listen. Since many of you(as I was) have been conned by so many dating "gurus" and charlatans.

Now to the nitty gritty. To begin this post I have to talk about SELF INTEREST. You see....women are like men in that they ACT on their self interest. When you interact with a women and make no appeal to her self-interest, she merely sees you as desperate or, at best, a waste of time.
The problem with many us....is that we are completely trapped in our own wants and desires. What many people don't realize is that even the most beautiful women is locked inside the needs of her own, and that if you and make no appeal to her self-interest, she merely sees you as desperate or, at best, a waste of time(repeated).

"Necessity rules the world. People rarely act unless compelled to. If you create no need for yourself, then you will be done away with at first opportunity" R. Greene

You have to remember that sex and relationships are an EXCHANGE. Don't think that your confidence alone will get you laid. Because it WONT. She must VALUE you. Next time you are with a women, think to yourself "what can I provide?" "What the heck am I worth". A good friend of mine once told me that everytime a girl rejects you it's like a man going into a store to purchase an item and the cashier says "you don't have enough money to pay for this". And if you think about it...women already know this. Thats why they work so hard to look beautiful. Because they know we VALUE it. So they spend as much money as they can on cosmetics, clothes, working out, even breast implants(LOL). Because she knows with every improvement she is UPING her VALUE.

I write this mainly for the young cats coming up. There is still hope for the young guys because their ears haven't been poisoned by the many lies that have been told. But if this post helped any of you experienced guys then I'm happy as well (but I doubt it). I am also writing this so you guys don't get CLOWNED(as I did).

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Even if you have confidence you'll get REJECTED if the woman does not VALUE you.

I am writing this post for the few of you that will actually listen. Since many of you(as I was) have been conned by so many dating "gurus" and charlatans.

Now to the nitty gritty. To begin this post I have to talk about SELF INTEREST. You see....women are like men in that they ACT on their self interest. When you interact with a women and make no appeal to her self-interest, she merely sees you as desperate or, at best, a waste of time.
The problem with many us....is that we are completely trapped in our own wants and desires. What many people don't realize is that even the most beautiful women is locked inside the needs of her own, and that if you and make no appeal to her self-interest, she merely sees you as desperate or, at best, a waste of time(repeated).

"Necessity rules the world. People rarely act unless compelled to. If you create no need for yourself, then you will be done away with at first opportunity" R. Greene

You have to remember that sex and relationships are an EXCHANGE. Don't think that your confidence alone will get you laid. Because it WONT. She must VALUE you. Next time you are with a women, think to yourself "what can I provide?" "What the heck am I worth". A good friend of mine once told me that everytime a girl rejects you it's like a man going into a store to purchase an item and the cashier says "you don't have enough money to pay for this". And if you think about it...women already know this. Thats why they work so hard to look beautiful. Because they know we VALUE it. So they spend as much money as they can on cosmetics, clothes, working out, even breast implants(LOL). Because she knows with every improvement she is UPING her VALUE.

I write this mainly for the young cats coming up. There is still hope for the young guys because their ears haven't been poisoned by the many lies that have been told. But if this post helped any of you experienced guys then I'm happy as well (but I doubt it). I am also writing this so you guys don't get CLOWNED(as I did).

What the hell!?! Fvck what she values in a man. That is some AFC BS talk. You give false hope to some of these dudes thinking that there is some magic formula so no woman will reject them. Won't happen. Like I said in one of my earlier post, rejection is inevitable. Unless you are Brad Pitt, Will Smith, or some famous celebrity, YOU WILL FACE REJECTION.

Being a man means having a backbone to deal with rejection. Losers fear rejection from women because they put them on a pedastool. I get about 2 out of 5 girls I game (good looking to HB). If I worried about rejection I wouldn't get any.

Girls has to value you, no the other way around.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:
What the hell!?! Fvck what she values in a man. That is some AFC BS talk. You give false hope to some of these dudes thinking that there is some magic formula so no woman will reject them. Won't happen. Like I said in one of my earlier post, rejection is inevitable. Unless you are Brad Pitt, Will Smith, or some famous celebrity, YOU WILL FACE REJECTION.

Being a man means having a backbone to deal with rejection. Losers fear rejection from women because they put them on a pedastool. I get about 2 out of 5 girls I game (good looking to HB). If I worried about rejection I wouldn't get any.

The girls has to value you, no the other way around.
Thats the whole point. Everyone is gonna get REJECTED. Because every woman is different. And this "magic formula" you speak of is EXACTLY what I am trying to debunk with this post. Many dating "gurus" preach that if you have confidence you can get any women anywhere regardless of looks, status or money. LOL!!!!!!

But as I said...many of you wont listen.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you guys but this is the first I've heard about guys thinking that they wouldn't get rejected if they were confident. Has anyone else ever hear of that?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"But if this post helped any of you experienced guys then I'm happy as well (but I doubt it)."

I try and I try and I try.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to be a completist,

robert green - laws of seduction, 49 laws of power

mandatory reading.

also, this is a common idea in the dj forums... the idea of building value is a fundamental concept.

i disagree that failure to appeal to their self interest is desperate or needy. it comes off as BOORISH and SELFISH and OBLIVIOUS. not needy or desperate.

neediness and desperation often comes when you pay FAR TOO MUCH ATTENTION to the needs and whims of others.

delta

Reaction score
It is about attractive forces/qualities that is the ultimate criteria in coming together - confidence gives the man, through the (his) approach, the opportunity to determine if there is attraction!!

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if yout going after a chick it's what you display in front of her and can offer. it's like walking into a store and seeing hundreds of razors and they all say they are the best shave. thats what advertising is for. to display what it can do and why it is the best.

getting a girls attention might be you walking down the stairs and tripping and falling all the way down and her laughing and you making fun of your self or if there's a drinking contest and you pound the beer back like your an animal and roaring and she makes a comment. these are not examples of confidence. first you need to display something that will get her attention and she actually shows alittle interest. then pull out you confidence/****iness.

i've gotten more girls attention by being a fool then the guy who puffs out his chest and talks the talk but he don't walk the walk.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how can you exactly increase your value when talking to a woman?
Let´s say you´re talking to a strange woman. She doesn´t know how much money you have, she doesn´t know how experienced you are, etc. In short, she doesn´t know anything about you. How can you increase your value, so that she´s attracted to you?

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
So how can you exactly increase your value when talking to a woman?
Let´s say you´re talking to a strange woman. She doesn´t know how much money you have, she doesn´t know how experienced you are, etc. In short, she doesn´t know anything about you. How can you increase your value, so that she´s attracted to you?
Great Question. But not any easy answer. Because everyone is different(though there are certain behaviors that most women value).

Example: Some women value BAD MEN. These women are attracted to men with problems. Solving these mens problems gives them a thrill. They get a thrill being with a man who is "naughty". These women LOVE to be with a man who they feel is morally better than.

REMEMBER I SAID SOME WOMAN..NOT ALL

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Example:
Many women value aggressiveness in a male. Don't confuse this with confidence. They value a man who can overcome her resistance with persistance. These type of women love to be pursed and given a lot of attention. The more the man pursues(doesn't give up)....the MORE DESIRABLE SHE FEELS. Many women do value aggressiveness in a man.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if you get rejected. Stop being *****s.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women value BAD MEN. These women are attracted to men with problems. Solving these mens problems gives them a thrill. They get a thrill being with a man who is "naughty". These women LOVE to be with a man who they feel is morally better than.
but what if you are not the only bad boy in her life? Maybe there are lots of bad boys where she lives, so that you are nothing special. What I wanna know is, how can you be indifferent from other people when you talk to a woman that doesn´t know you?

rakishness said:
Example:
Many women value aggressiveness in a male. Don't confuse this with confidence. They value a man who can overcome her resistance with persistance. These type of women love to be pursed and given a lot of attention. The more the man pursues(doesn't give up)....the MORE DESIRABLE SHE FEELS. Many women do value aggressiveness in a man.
yes, but that would make her the prize and you would put her on the pedestrial, right?
All this would mean in order to get a woman you would have to adapt to the values of her ideal man and change yourself.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This one may not help anyone in particular. But it might help you understand this "Value System". This one comes from experience because I just graduated college last May.
Example: If you go to a big name school with a big name sports program be it BBall or football. You will notice that the guys on the sports teams are sought after by many of hottest women on campus. I would also like to remind you that this dynamic has little to do with LOOKS.
These athletes are seen on TV, talked about, and well respected among the student body(especially if they win). They go to school for free and get in free to the hottest clubs and bars(around campus). Think of a HOT girl in a sorority or part of the student body who all her friends want to get with an athlete. She... by going out with athlete gets to be the envy of all her friends. She gets to be with someone who is "popular" and "respected".
What the athlete gets: He gets to BANG THE HOTTEST CHICK IN SCHOOL.
He gets props from all his friends and teammates.
But ofcourse...he is probably cheating on her with many more girls(hahahahaha). But that is a little off topic.

But do you see the EXCHANGE I mentioned earlier coming into play here? Thats what it is all about.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
but what if you are not the only bad boy in her life? Maybe there are lots of bad boys where she lives, so that you are nothing special. What I wanna know is, how can you be indifferent from other people when you talk to a woman that doesn´t know you?

yes, but that would make her the prize and you would put her on the pedestrial, right?
All this would mean in order to get a woman you would have to adapt to the values of her ideal man and change yourself.
To answer you first question.....it doesn't matter if she has another bad boy in her life. She'll be drawn to you REGARDLESS. Also to answer your second....many women(and people in general) VALUE novelty. Approach her in a way that is unique but not lame. Be bold and creative about.
Because many of us are wimps and so rarely risk anything....you will STAND OUT. Which adds to your VALUE. Haven't you noticed something...bad boys STAND OUT...from us nice guy wussies....Celebrities STAND OUT from us average joes...and ATHLETES...STAND OUT from the rest of the student body.

I hope this helps

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"yes, but that would make her the prize and you would put her on the pedestrial, right?"

Sorry...I forgot to answer that one.
Thats another BS idea preached by the dating "gurus". They always say...."you are the PRIZE". But the truth is many women WANT to feel like they are the prize. This doesn't mean she wants a loser. But what it does mean...is that they WANT attention. They hate to be IGNORED. And because peoples perception of beauty are so different. Many women are insecure over their LOOKS and VALUE. These gives many of us a HUGE opportunity.

Example: Have you ever seen a HOT milf before. Do you think these women don't want attention? Oh Please. These women probably were the hottest things since slice bread back in their younger days. But now in their late 30s early forties. All the attention they used to get have stopped. Do you even realize the intense feelings you will spark into her once...you DO treat her like the prize she use to be during her younger days? WOW. You will spark intense feelings of passion in her, and it all will directed at YOU.

This is just one example of this.

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
standing out is exactly what i was trying to convey. in a room full of guys with the typical sharp looking black hip sunglasses i pull out my aviators and i stand out because they suit me. everybody in my area drinks the same beer and commonality but i go for the other beers not trying to be different but also not following the herd is more of my style, etc. if your at a restuarant with a group of friends and there is a girl your trying to get to notice you. usually they have a huge steak that nobody can eat and as soon as you unbuckle your pants and say i want that big sucker and the crowd gathers round, that will impress any chick. heck thats how i met my ex.

if your trying something to make you standout then it's pretty hard to pull off because your trying to hard. just say and enjoy what is on your mind. never be just another person in the picture. be the one thats making a goofy face and when people look at it and say who the hell is that lad.