Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Say I acted liked an AFC with a girl, is there a way to redeem myself?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or am I screwed for life and she will always think of me as a friend? If so, how? HOW DAMNIT!?

<_<

This is a serious thread by the way

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
It will never change. Ever. You really need to read the articles and apply the advice as the situation warrants. Your posts have been about trying to un-AFC yourself. The best way to do this is to avoid AFC behaviors to begin with. I can smell your oneitis for this girl. Like I said in the other thread, she is dead to you.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pappadapolis said:
It will never change. Ever. You really need to read the articles and apply the advice as the situation warrants. Your posts have been about trying to un-AFC yourself. The best way to do this is to avoid AFC behaviors to begin with. I can smell your oneitis for this girl. Like I said in the other thread, she is dead to you.
Aye aye capt'n! And yea I think, despite me, I developped oneitis for her, even though I really did not want too... I still have mucho learning to do

Anyways you think I should just completly forget about her and stop initiating conversation with her and stuff? If she does, however, how should I react? Be too busy for her always, or eventually give her a shot again?

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
Aye aye capt'n! And yea I think, despite me, I developped oneitis for her, even though I really did not want too... I still have mucho learning to do

Anyways you think I should just completly forget about her and stop initiating conversation with her and stuff? If she does, however, how should I react? Be too busy for her always, or eventually give her a shot again?

She doesn't deserve another shot because she hasn't earned it. The best way to forget about one girl is to get another.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xp0LewhI8

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't go for girls anymore until you learn how to become happy with yourself. Then, girls will fall at your feet. Women NEED a reason to go after YOU. Don't try to validate yourself for them, make them validate themselves for YOU.

comic_relief

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
don't go for girls anymore until you learn how to become happy with yourself. Then, girls will fall at your feet. Women NEED a reason to go after YOU. Don't try to validate yourself for them, make them validate themselves for YOU.

comic_relief
And how do you suggest I do that? I keep hearing this argument again and again, but it's never really backed up

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
And how do you suggest I do that? I keep hearing this argument again and again, but it's never really backed up
Don't listen to her problems, don't be available to her when she calls. Don't be afraid to hurt her feelings or piss her off.You have to build a life that defines you, the most common way is hanging with your homeboys. Since she sees you as just an AFC, her friends will too. Girls talk.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, if it's someone you're still going out with, and perhaps you've been too affectionate or AFC (too many calls, kisses, meetings), why not use this to your advantage?

ALL girls/women WANT an AFC, it's true! The problem is, when they GET one, they go off them and throw them away, it's like they get what they want, and don't need it anymore. So withdraw all the nice stuff, and sooner or later she'll crave for it again. This is where you start the "Treat 'em mean" stuff and have her crawling for you...

well, maybe I'm being TOO optimistic here, but it's often what happens.

PS, good idea on stopping the contact, if you do things right they usually call you after a week or 2 wanting to meet up...

just say "Soz busy this week, how's it goin?" keep it polite but short. Then when you feel you won't go all AFC next time you meet, arrange to meet up and take the game from there.