Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is this "Go away, we will find you later!" thing?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about 4th time it happened.

Its close to being the SAME routine...

I go to a club and spot a few girls. One give EXTREME IOI. I come up and just give a 30 second talk and we go dancing. I ask her friends to come. I try to dance with all girls (so I do not pay attention to just one girl). We dance and just rub each other as tight as possible.

Then, we go to a table and have another small conversation.

Here is what is WEIRD:

Girls start whispering and then tell me to go away and that they will find me!
It happens in lounges too. They sometimes tell me to go check something out (like there was an amazing bathrooms in once place and they told me to go check it out).

At first I thought its some sh*t test and that they wonder if I am a pushover.
However, if I play my game and say "No" or ignore then they KEEP TELLING ME TO GO AWAY. I bet if I could sit and argue for 30 minutes on this and they would still tell me to go away!

So, I think I blew up and I go away.

Then, ALWAYS I see them whispering and looking at me.

My gut feeling is telling me that they are asking each other's opinion on me. Like, its as if they need time together to discuss me.

Sometimes instead of telling me to go away, they, as a group, go to a bathroom.

One way or another they SUDDENLY leave me.

Here is the fun part - these always end up with hook ups. They do find me and THEN one of the girl's friends would say "My friend thinks you are really cute" or something and then I start making out with the original girl and get her number. 3 out of 4 times it ended in a night stand.

So, is my gut feeling correct - they want to get away from me to discuss me?

If it was a sh*t test then I would def. be blowing it and no hook ups would happen, but they DO happen.

Thoughts?

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
ooh babnik but i thought we made you sexual for good!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
If it works why worry why?
Worry because often its me who is then chasing or coming back to them but I do casually as if I just bumped into them.

That goes against every theory.

Have you guys seen xXx??? There is a scene where Diesel talks to this girl he likes in a club and she suddenly leaves and he FOLLOWS her saying "So, thats how you're playing it?" or something of that kind. Then, they make out.

Almost SAME exact stuff with me. It bothers me that I am the one who has to go after them after they left me, but it DOES work.

Whats up with that?

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm. This is what i think. I think they tell u to go away so they can discuss amongst themselves which one likes u and which one wants to **** u. They're not going to do that in front of u. So i dont think there's any problem here. let them figure out which one wants u and then take that one. It would be a different story if they say go away and they're not interested, but they are interested so just let them discuss u.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night went so bad for me...

2 hot girls approach and start playing with my ass.

I start talking to them and then I try to do a takeaway and they just say "He doesn't want us, lets go" and thats it.

Then another hot chick I was hitting on (and left, waiting for her to chase me) never went up to me afterwards, but we kept making AMAZING eye contact! So, i Know she wanted me, but she wouldn't come up herself.

Instead, my friend start coming up to her and eventually got her...

He made out with her once, she went with her friends again, and when things got boring with her again, he went up to her AGAIN and they made out again! He was persistent!

Girls don't freaking initiate ANYTHING. You can't expect a girl to be following you even after you hit on her!

GIRLS get discouraged EASILY! And they like PERSISTENT guys, but not desparate. This is what I learned from last night!

Last edited:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In these sorts of situations I often say something like "feel free to discuss how cute i am now" as i walk away.

i have no idea if i come off as pompous or whatever or if it means sh1t at all but i have a good time and if they have a problem who cares

this is what they always do. i met a number of my girlfriend's female friends this weekend and as SOON as they get a moment alone shortly after my girlfriend would tell me "she thinks you're hot!" This nearly always involves me getting up to go to the bathroom and when i come back i'd say "so does this one think i'm hot too" then the friend blushes.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you do is simple find some other girls and dance with them.

The reason they want you to go away is that they want other guys to hit on them. That is why they are there. So that they will have stories to tell each other. Stories about them rejecting and laughing at all the losers that hit on them. When girls are at a club it is for the ego boost.

Go away ="fu-ck off I want some other guy to hit on me"

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin said:
What you do is simple find some other girls and dance with them.

The reason they want you to go away is that they want other guys to hit on them. That is why they are there. So that they will have stories to tell each other. Stories about them rejecting and laughing at all the losers that hit on them. When girls are at a club it is for the ego boost.

Go away ="fu-ck off I want some other guy to hit on me"
Read the thread again. You missed the point completely.

Girls don't do nightstands with guys they are rejecting.

Maybe 1 out of 10 girls will keep following you when you walk away, but for all others you have to keep coming back. If you come back and get a hook up, a number, and then a night stand - it wasn't a rejection.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, did you even read his post. He ****ed some of the girls when this happened! Babnik, it sounds as someone else said that they want to get a group opinion on you and then decide who likes you. Remember girls are very social, a girl might be very interested in you and wants to confirm with her 3 friends that you are in fact hot. If you're closing the deal, i wouldn't change anything :)

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
dude, did you even read his post. He ****ed some of the girls when this happened! Babnik, it sounds as someone else said that they want to get a group opinion on you and then decide who likes you. Remember girls are very social, a girl might be very interested in you and wants to confirm with her 3 friends that you are in fact hot. If you're closing the deal, i wouldn't change anything :)
Yes but I now realize how much BS this site has and how many VIRGINS it has.

Ignoring and walking away from girls won't get you anything.

Persistence is the key to many things and many girls tell me that. I had a friend who played hard with every guy she had and they would ask her out like 3 times before she would go.

Most guys here would give up after 1st time. Persistence is NOT desperation.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
Read the thread again. You missed the point completely.

Girls don't do nightstands with guys they are rejecting.

Maybe 1 out of 10 girls will keep following you when you walk away, but for all others you have to keep coming back. If you come back and get a hook up, a number, and then a night stand - it wasn't a rejection.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

You should be dancing and laughing with that girl already and not being told to go away.. If she tells you that then you already f-cuked up.