Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Text Game - Need Some Help

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i find that the text game can be more powerful than the phone game given the right situations.

Or maybe my phone game just suck. Take your pick.

Anyways, for the last week or two i've texted 5 or 6 girls, and we'd all be having fun and sending flirty messages, i'd be C&F but then they'd just suddenly stop.

What gives? I'll give two examples of short back and forth texts.

Me: "Still want to know my name?

myemailaddress@email.com

Thats how you find out. Curious? Yeah, bet you are.

Night"

She doesn't reply, so i tease her about it the next night.

Me: "Yeah you're totally right, i totally agree with you, not replying to someone's message is just so rude! Playing hard to get are we? Nice"

Her: "Tell me how i was spose 2 reply to Nd no im not curious about your name LUST, lol i met ur m8s today"

I forget, i can't remember what i said, something about her being boring and not creative. Sorry, i deleted some of my messages and the above are from my memory, but the rest i have on my phone.

Her: "Im not creative... or friendly rite? Lol. R u sending these msgs 2 kate(Chick she was with when i got her number) 2? I'll add you on msn l8er...if your lucky hehehe"

Me:Is kate more interesting or something? If im lucky? Don't try that act with me, it's ok, i like you, you don't have to try and impress me anymore :)

Her: How do u no u lyk me huh? Lol yeh i impress ppl easily, now u hafta impress me! Jks oh n how culd ne1 b more interestn den me?

Me: I don't impress people, they just get impressed. Theres a man in greece right now, he's dresse up in a toga and selling hotdogs at the beach. He's also more interesting than you.

Her: Harsh man! I dont think u deserve 2 talk to me nemore, N Btw ur grammar n spellin is way 2 perfect 4 txt msgs!

Me: Stop trying to act like i'm chasing for you. Im a lazy man. You will probably lose me, forever :p i think using "shortcuts" look childish, no matter how convenient.

Then she just stops.

I tease her around a bit for that, and she replies with a msg days later about using credit or something, i dunno, but i next her by that.

Then theres this which happened last night.

I picked up this chick on the tram 2 days ago. She was all giggles and stuff.

Me: I don't believe you even introduced yourself. Shy? I can't put your number in my phone as unknown girl. (Credit to someone on this site) I decided your cool enough for 60 secs of my time with this txt, but not a 5 min call yet ;) (Credit to someone again, sorry can't remember)

She txted back like 8 hours later with this:

Her: Shy iam not jst didnt wana get killed by some random ukulele playing guy haha! Im jst messin it made me feel like i was in hawaii! I can hv fun wit this name game!

Me: Crazy ukulele guy? Oh i can't believe you just said that! Harsh! I could have written you a song on the uke, but since i don't know your name... Guess i can't. :p

Her: "Hey i never said u were crazy! U added that part in urself mr! If i recall correctly... U havnt told me your name either! So i guess we're even! U've got 5 guesses!"

Me: "You didn't say it but you were thinking it! I can read your mind... Seriously, you're thinking "This guy is intrguingly charming i wish he'd tell me his name" We are not even, you can't write me a song! Plus i need a clue"

Her: "Wer totaly even cuz we both wont tell names! Clue or not u'll never guess mine...And im totally serious! Jst like u being serious bout ur mind readin-your talented!"

Me: "Aww you're no fun! At least tell me the first letter and how many it has. Come on now, be fun, i'm only friends with playful people

Her: "Well im sure havin fun out of leaving u in suspense!! Maybe ur not the playful one cuz im totally playing here! Ok ok it starts with a T! U look like a Chris?"

Me: "Oh yeah i love suspense! We would be great together *wink* let's get married! Oh but i'd get sick of your teasing and file a divorce a week later and take half your money! No. Not Chris. My turn, Teagan?"

I personally love that last line, but do you guys think it was too much? Cause by now she's stopped txting.

I wonder why they keep doing that, any suggestions?

Keep in mind that most of the time, when they stop suddenly, its really late, but still, i mean i guess i was out of my game, or they'd want to keep it up.

Advice/comments really would be good.

Cheers all,

-Lust.

Edit: This is the rest of the interaction

Me: Yeah you're right. I totally agree! Not replying to someones message is so rude! Playing hard to get? Nice. (This seems to always get them txting back)

Her: Bhahaha dream on ukey! Im glad to hear about a guy whos is as fwd as me (the whole marriage talk!) no not Teagan but it dus hv 6 letters chris! Haha a hint 5 urs?

Me: Mines pretty easy, i can't give you too many clues! Starts with a 'b'. How about teresa? I like that name. Oh im forward alright! But to get anywhere with me you gotta take a test! It's called my girlfriend test.

Her: Hey Buko im tdogs friend & i do believe that my dearest has not shown interest in becoming ur lawfully wedded wife oh & Lust either of us wood ace ur test kid ( weird, im guessing she heard my mates talking to me)

Me: Wow i wish i had a bodygaurd to fend off every stranger that spoke to me, she's lucky she has you! You sound smart, but a little boring... Sorry. You're totally right, marriage will never work out! How about jogging buddies?

Her: its tdog again! Its ben isnt it! We r genius girls! Me and charlotte r twins hence the bodyguarding! Have any girls past this extravagant gf test? How old are you?

Me:Girls have past the test, one even put a curse on me. Im going to read your mind again ' this guy is even more interesting than i thought! Now i have to hope like hell he's older or society will call me a slut', your msn, write it down, if you're good i'll answer your questions :p

Not sure if the last one was a good idea, i wanted to throw it in and see how they take this blunt truthful approach.

Edit, more.

Me: Mind read... "who the **** he thinks he is?"
The best thing in the world. Can you prove to be on par? I love the way you're almost as outrageous as me... Almost. :p (Male to Female Interest, qualifying)

Her: I think u ur a gypsy who can read minds haha! Ok so ru Lust? & the truth age plz cuz frankly lil boy, we think im older than u! U hv 2 pass a test 2 no my name

Me: Im serious...i can read minds. I never lie about my age, not for anyone, no matter how special or outrageous they think they are. Yeah you're too old for me, sorry. 15. I'll give you a minute to get over the age thing... ill wait. Disappointed? Of course you are. Haha im that much more interesting than everyone else you know

She doesn't txt back so i decide to bust on her.

Me: I am so going to bust your balls for not replying now that you know im 15! Typical. Woo i can't say it wasn't fun though, i kicked your ass so bad. Guess what? You failed the test. Nice knowing you, mysterious tram girl

Her: I think when u find out that im 17 in 2wks u would hv let me flunk that test! Well uker player on the tram, it twas fun! And lust, i dont hv balls!

Me: Only? I thought you were around 19. To finish if off, tell me your name missy! Its the polite thing to do.

Her: U hvnt even told me urs buddy! Ok ill tell mine on condition you tell me urs... And why the hell were u trying 2 get me 2 do ur test if u thought i was 19? Tahnee!

Me:Cause. It's fun. How the hell am i suppose to guess that? You're friend guessed right, its Lust. She probably hear my mates speak to me. One last mind read "Damn, i wish he was 18". Good aren't i?

No reply, im going to leave it as that.

Last edited:

Cenotaph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sebastian wrote an excellent article on texting aiding game... Got it on the mailing list. Should be able to find it on google somewhere.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Extreme Bumming said:
I disagree with this strategy...maybe on aim...because you know they are home on a computer. but with a phone, they can be anywhere, with anyone, paying attention, or not.
I always txt late at night, at least 10:30 onwards.

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
c&f is a great way to start but you must tone down that sh1t and get some rapport too! another thing is that u didn't say anything in ur messages that would add ur value but u still qualify them hard. no wonder girls get fed up with that bs, they will think "who the **** he thinks he is".

so, it's o.k to start with c&f but u must say some interesting things to make them realize u are something. get some rapport. set up meeting. change these and u will get some real results.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LionOne said:
c&f is a great way to start but you must tone down that sh1t and get some rapport too! another thing is that u didn't say anything in ur messages that would add ur value but u still qualify them hard. no wonder girls get fed up with that bs, they will think "who the **** he thinks he is".

so, it's o.k to start with c&f but u must say some interesting things to make them realize u are something. get some rapport. set up meeting. change these and u will get some real results.
Haha that would have been useful about an hour ago. This is what happened.

Me: Yeah you're right. I totally agree! Not replying to someones message is so rude! Playing hard to get? Nice. (This seems to always get them txting back)

Her: Bhahaha dream on ukey! Im glad to hear about a guy whos is as fwd as me (the whole marriage talk!) no not Teagan but it dus hv 6 letters chris! Haha a hint 5 urs?

Me: Mines pretty easy, i can't give you too many clues! Starts with a 'b'. How about teresa? I like that name. Oh im forward alright! But to get anywhere with me you gotta take a test! It's called my girlfriend test.

Her: Hey Buko im tdogs friend & i do believe that my dearest has not shown interest in becoming ur lawfully wedded wife oh & Lust either of us wood ace ur test kid ( weird, im guessing she heard my mates talking to me)

Me: Wow i wish i had a bodygaurd to fend off every stranger that spoke to me, she's lucky she has you! You sound smart, but a little boring... Sorry. You're totally right, marriage will never work out! How about jogging buddies?

Her: its tdog again! Its ben isnt it! We r genius girls! Me and charlotte r twins hence the bodyguarding! Have any girls past this extravagant gf test? How old are you?

Me:Girls have past the test, one even put a curse on me. Im going to read your mind again ' this guy is even more interesting than i thought! Now i have to hope like hell he's older or society will call me a slut', your msn, write it down, if you're good i'll answer your questions :p

Not sure if the last one was a good idea, i wanted to throw it in and see how they take this blunt truthful approach.

Well, tell me what you think. I think the only higher value i show is my ability to make her laugh and bust her balls, and my extremely ****y and confident attitude. But yeah, you're right, i need something materialistic too, though i she know's i play the Uke and i think she digs it, she's mentioned it a few times.

More advice, more more more.

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
first congratz, i read u r only 15 yrs but seem to have very good understanding of this stuff (not that this is rocket science).

the first question that arises is that can u also keep up this c&f persona face to face?
it's obvious that u use lot's of canned material from DYD and Swinggcat, so can u go on without canned material and routines irl. "ball busting" is a fun thing to do but there must be other dynamics going on too, this is just one aspect u want to show about urself.

there's this concept of ur own reality. girls love when u have something to talk about that u genuinely are passionate about. i think u got it right, now that u brought this ukulele thing to discussion. u can go on and tell about the songs u like to play with ur friends and how those chicks like to dance around u on a camp fire. well, good if it were true, u could txt something like, "me & my friends chill & play few songs on a camp fire tonite, u can join with our dancers if u wanna. bring ur own drinks thou." this is of course an simple example of what real value u could bring to any girl.

it's also about building identity. solely c&f persona is a bit shallow and girls will eventually pick up that there's really nothing else going on with u (althou it's fun for them for a while and thus valuable trait). so what i'm advising is to bring in more topics that u are interested in and talk a bit about those. get few extra hobbies if necessary, they will certainly help u as a DJ on ur later pick-ups.

for now, get the wide rapport as fast as u can with txt-messages, keep the c&f but only as a spice. then the girl gets "feel" about u and meeting her is easier as u already do have something to TALK about. i recommend reading eg. juggler and some posts about vibing to get that one down well. hope this helps.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't it bother you that she doesn't even know your name? Or who you are?

Edit: nevermind, it sounds like she knows who you are....

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LionOne said:
first congratz, i read u r only 15 yrs but seem to have very good understanding of this stuff (not that this is rocket science).

the first question that arises is that can u also keep up this c&f persona face to face?
it's obvious that u use lot's of canned material from DYD and Swinggcat, so can u go on without canned material and routines irl. "ball busting" is a fun thing to do but there must be other dynamics going on too, this is just one aspect u want to show about urself.

there's this concept of ur own reality. girls love when u have something to talk about that u genuinely are passionate about. i think u got it right, now that u brought this ukulele thing to discussion. u can go on and tell about the songs u like to play with ur friends and how those chicks like to dance around u on a camp fire. well, good if it were true, u could txt something like, "me & my friends chill & play few songs on a camp fire tonite, u can join with our dancers if u wanna. bring ur own drinks thou." this is of course an simple example of what real value u could bring to any girl.

it's also about building identity. solely c&f persona is a bit shallow and girls will eventually pick up that there's really nothing else going on with u (althou it's fun for them for a while and thus valuable trait). so what i'm advising is to bring in more topics that u are interested in and talk a bit about those. get few extra hobbies if necessary, they will certainly help u as a DJ on ur later pick-ups.

for now, get the wide rapport as fast as u can with txt-messages, keep the c&f but only as a spice. then the girl gets "feel" about u and meeting her is easier as u already do have something to TALK about. i recommend reading eg. juggler and some posts about vibing to get that one down well. hope this helps.
Thanks for taking the time to reply with that. I can keep C&F up very well face to face, i was kind of a ****y guy before i got into all this anyway. I can still get it going without the canned stuff, but i guess once i've read it, i'm just more prone to use it. You're ideas about my passions are a great idea, i'd think that would build rapport. I'll post up the rest of the interaction later.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its up, well it didn't end the way i wanted it to, i ran into a new problem.

My age.

Bugger, i'll have to go figure something out.