Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Perspective Determines EVERYTHING

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things before this thread really gets rolling.

1) Most of the threads in these forums are ridiculous and should never have been started.

2) You will stop posting those threads if you take what I say to heart, because you will not need to anymore.

Yesterday after work I started reading one of my Christmas presents. It's a copy of Jeffrey Gitomer's latest book, Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude, one of the better sales-oriented authors out there. The premise of the book is laying out why and how to develop a great attitude every single day. Why is this important to everyone here? Because in everything you do in life, the outcome is determined by your attitude/outlook/perspective/philosophy (whatever you want to call it).

Let me write that again: in EVERYTHING you do, the OUTCOME is determined by your PERSPECTIVE.

Someone with a less-than impeccable attitude is already thinking, "If that's true, then when I confidently pursued this cutie showing lots of interest, why did she say no/flake out/disappear/make out with my best bud? My perspective is that I'm the prize and she wanted me, and that was NOT the outcome!"

My answer to you: Your perspective was focused on ONE girl and forgot about the 3 billion others in the universe. That's like stepping up to bat in a baseball game, knowing you have to hit a home run on the first pitch or you lose. The odds are not in your favor at all.

What is so gosh darn important about perspective? Have you ever read a thread where the PUAs were arguing with the pro-LTR crowd? Neither side is usually correct, and based on your personal perspective you still agreed with one viewpoint. If you are against being in a relationship you will think that way and act that way, and vice-versa. What else does this mean?

If you think of women as sex objects, you will have a hard time respecting one in a relationship.

If you think of women as mood-swinging lunatics, you will find mood-swinging lunatics.

If you think there is only one woman out there for you, as soon as you find someone who fits the most important criteria you will stop looking elsewhere and think you have found THE ONE.

Of course, it works the other way too.

If you think you are the PRIZE, you will take care of yourself and some women will view you as the PRIZE.

If you think you should date two, three, or six women at once to find what you are looking for, you will find ways to do it.

I have a hunch some of you already knew what I'm saying an apply it to your life. A few of you are starting to nod your heads in agreement. Still, a few of you are scratching your noggins, waiting for me to drop some huge piece of wisdom on you to make your lives easier. Here it comes, watch it now!

Spend your time focusing on your perspective FIRST. Develop a positive attitude in life, figure out what your opinions are on how you should live your life, and then figure out how to live your life that way. Believe it or not, the first two parts are the hardest! If you can be that guy who always smiles and laughs, women will like you. They dig guys who enjoy life. If you are smiling and laughing, AND you know what you want, women will flock to you. Women have a hard time finding men who have dreams and goals. If you smile, laugh, know what you want AND are on the daring path to get it, nothing will stop you from getting what you want. Now everyone will want to know you, since you are something beyond what they are used to seeing.

You have to get the first two parts right first, though. If you are a positive guy with no opinions or dreams, you will wander aimlessly through life and keeping that positive attitude will be hard. If you have dreams and figure out how to achieve them, without a positive attitude you will struggle since others will turn you away and the obstacles you encounter will seem far larger than they really are. Work on the attitude and figure out what you want first. Once you do that you can do anything you want.

This is it, this is YOUR LIFE! This is your one opportunity to do whatever the heck it is you want to do. I just gave you the foundation to living your life any way you want to. It's a ridiculously simple formula:

Positive attitude + defined perspective + figuring out how = SUCCESS

All you have to do is dedicate yourself to those three things and you will accomplish anything. I'm not saying it will be EASY at first. If you do it and get through the hard part, the rest is easy - and certainly easier than if you do not spend the time to do those three simple things.

If you do that, you will stop asking "Does she like me?" and "Should I kiss her?" and "Why do I keep slipping into my AFC ways?" and "Did I blow this opportunity?" You will (probably) make a decision to get women and in the process realize there are a series of steps that you simply follow to determine the answers to those and every single little question you have.

If you're still not sure where to start, go buy the book I just mentioned. It will cost you less than $20 if you order it off Amazon, and if you do not have $20 then tell yourself you will earn the money and figure out how - earning that money is a great starting point! (I am not affiliated in any way with Mr. Gitomer, the book, the publisher, or any websites/stores selling the book, I simply believe in books). Heck, if you like it and want more he tells you his personal favorites that helped him go from zero dollars to big-time sales trainer and public speaker.

Any questions?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the argument that past experiences determine your future perspective, so it's understandable how people get stuck in negative ruts, but I generally do agree with what you are saying and we do have some conscious control over our perspective.

Great things are achieved by people who face the world head on with a positive perspective. Hard times are much easier to deal with if you give them less weight and focus ahead.

Positive people always attract more friends and are more attractive than negative people. That's a fact!

Dover

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great advice

This is my first post on this board in a long time since I havent really felt the need, but lately ive been feeling like Ive been slipping back into old habits, undoing a lot of my work. I came here looking for something to remind me of that mindstate I worked to build and this post helps a lot. Thanks