Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #1
Stranger
Don Juan

Stranger is off the scale
Why do guys call other guys ugly?

Hi,

Alot of guys have called me ugly or something to that extent (it's happened maybe 8 or 9 times) and i've always wanted to know why. To be honest I can look a little odd from certain angles, but i consider myself moderately attractive and have pulled some hotties based on my looks alone. Most of the time these guys are my friends too.

So whats the deal?
Old 12-21-2006, 02:45 PM   #2
azanon
Master Don Juan

azanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really nice
Do you not think they were being honest? Dude, i'll shoot you straight if you want; post a link and i'll be honest.
azanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:46 PM   #3
Cancerian
Don Juan

Cancerian is on a distinguished road
Either they are jealous of your looks compared to theirs, or they are glad they weren't born looking like you. They don't sound like very good friends, either.
Cancerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #4
El Febreezey Da Beez
Banned

El Febreezey Da Beez is an unknown quantity at this point
this has gotta be a troll
El Febreezey Da Beez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 02:51 PM   #5
azanon
Master Don Juan

azanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really niceazanon is just really nice
Yeah probably. Next he'll be posting a pic of beetlejuice from the Howard Stern Show.
Old 12-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #6
Stranger
Don Juan

well, this has happened too many times for me to say that it is coincidence. Like i said, i'm less than perfect and don't look conventional, but i have attracted some pretty chicks in the past. I just want to know why some ppl feel it is their duty to put me down?

i wasn't gonna post a link but **** it. (if u wanna see the pic a little clearer click one of the streaming links and listen to me rapping)...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=65839
Old 12-21-2006, 04:45 PM   #7
Sir Shinra
Don Juan

Sir Shinra is on a distinguished road
Lose the 'stache.
Sir Shinra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:27 PM   #8
lordson
Senior Don Juan

lordson will become famous soon enough
white guys tend to think asians are ugly

who gives a **** what guys think, sometimes when you think a guy is good looking and then ask a bunch of girls and they disagree, or vice versa

so don't take too much notice, unless you're g.ay and acutally care what other guys thikn of you
lordson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 07:34 PM   #9
Faded Image
Senior Don Juan

Faded Image has disabled reputation
Throughout my whole life

Two guys have called me ugly

Hundreds of women have either said i'm
Attractive
Sexy
Hot
Handsom
Cute
etc.

Who would you trust?......Women of course.

The hell with what guys say, besides you're here to learn how to attract the women, not the men.
Faded Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:55 PM   #10
Mental
Senior Don Juan

Mental is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger
Hi,

Alot of guys have called me ugly or something to that extent (it's happened maybe 8 or 9 times) and i've always wanted to know why. To be honest I can look a little odd from certain angles, but i consider myself moderately attractive and have pulled some hotties based on my looks alone. Most of the time these guys are my friends too.

So whats the deal?

I call some of my friend ugly. I call some of them stupid pieces of s***. Usually, it's just to rile them up. Or I yell how it suddenly smells like ass, and then pretend to notice them walking in the room.

They do pretty much the same to me.

So,

1) They could either be jealous

2) They could be trying to bring you down. (could be a little of both in there)

3) They could just be kidding. One of my good friends became a great friend because we'd lob insults at each other.

I call my sister ugly, shrimp, or freak. And she calls me names (she's 37, and I'm 24). I'll probably do that until one of us bites the big one. But I love my trollish sister...

Now, if it's 1 or 2, forget them. If it's 3, call them something back, but show you're just playing around. And then forget it.
Mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:36 PM   #11
~attrACTION~
Banned

~attrACTION~ is on a distinguished road
Jealousy.

In highschool every guy picked on me and said I was ugly or gay. But also during highschool, girls used to tell me I look like a model and asked if I model. Since the guys picked on me so much I thought the girls were also making fun of me by pulling my leg. I thought those girls who said "I'm hot" were being sarcastic to make me feel bad. I was such a loser.

After highschool I realized those guys were just punks. Looking back, the ones who picked on me the most were ugly, fat, had pimples all over their faces, or were just plain retarded.

Read my signature.
~attrACTION~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:45 PM   #12
azanon
Master Don Juan

Quote:
well, this has happened too many times for me to say that it is coincidence. Like i said, i'm less than perfect and don't look conventional, but i have attracted some pretty chicks in the past. I just want to know why some ppl feel it is their duty to put me down?

i wasn't gonna post a link but **** it. (if u wanna see the pic a little clearer click one of the streaming links and listen to me rapping)...

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...m?bandID=65839

All i could find was that head shot; half asian? Dude you're aight; 6ish? Lets put it this way, looks is going to make or break you. Are you after other asians, or white chicks? If you're going to have any issues, i'd be race related, not a looks thing.
Old 12-22-2006, 04:30 AM   #13
Stranger
Don Juan

ok, you guys are right. I shouldn't really care what other guys say but i'd be lying if i said it didn't affect me. I just hate it when guys are such bytches.

azanon - i'm full vietnamese, born in australia. as for the girls i like - eventually i'd like to marry an asian girl (keep my bloodline pure) but in the meantime i just want girls i find attractive. for the most part, this means white girls. Are you saying that i will have trouble getting white girls? i think that is true in some cases, but there have been a few white girls that have liked me. Could u elaborate further? your input is appreciated.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:33 AM   #14
lookyoung
Master Don Juan

lookyoung is a jewel in the roughlookyoung is a jewel in the roughlookyoung is a jewel in the roughlookyoung is a jewel in the rough
Your not ugly at all. I think white woman lean a little more toward white guys but I have found white girls that are attracted to asian men. don't worry u will be fine. stay on this site learn the game and pimp some ho's
lookyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM   #15
Mr. Unique
Master Don Juan

Mr. Unique is an unknown quantity at this point
To be honest, You are average looking, not ugly but not traditionally handsome either. Just keep doing what you're doing.
Mr. Unique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 05:41 PM   #16
Stranger
Don Juan

well this thread was never meant to be about race, but since it has come up, i'd like to make a few comments.

there is only a very small minority of asian men who would be considered 'traditionally' good-looking as that term implies very western features. this is something that asian guys (and girls) living in white contries struggle with, and quite often they have an inferiority complex. I must admit although i don't feel inferior to most guys as such, i feel it is sometimes incredibly hard to live up to the standard of beauty as presented by 'white' media. this has affected me in that my mindset is incredibly unstable and has been for the longest time. Which is probably why i'm overly sensitive about people saying that i'm ugly - it is easy to believe when you look different to what is considered normal.

anyways, i've resolved to improve the things that are under my control in the new year - work out, quit smoking, get money, and continue to pursue my artistic endeavours. maybe i'll even start approaching (been a loooong time between drinks) and work on my techniques and confidence.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:07 PM   #17
amoka
Master Don Juan

amoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of lightamoka is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Hi,

Alot of guys have called me ugly or something to that extent (it's happened maybe 8 or 9 times) and i've always wanted to know why.
Beware, these guys are probably checking you out.
Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.
amoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #18
Cod3r
Master Don Juan

Cod3r is on a distinguished road
WHy do you care what guys think ?? Now if females are saying it, then maybe you have a problem...

-Cod3r
Cod3r is offline   Reply With Quote