Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Xmas Gift to You: Free Copy of "Keep Them 'Coming' Back for More" ;o)

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

Here's a free gift to you all this Christmas. You can open it now 'cos we all know what sort of action the lead-up to Christmas brings. :p

If you're sexually challenged or chicks don't seem to call or lose interest after their first 'experience' with you in the bedroom, you need to read this - and they'l be coming back for more next time.. plus they won't tell their friends how bad you were! (ouch!).

You can either download it here or read the text-only version below (there is a diagram attached in the PDF which I can't put here) :)

TEXT-ONLY VERSION:

Techniques for the Bedroom that Ensure They Keep Coming Back for More

The key to getting a girl to come back for more at your request is to get the job done in the bedroom. If she is screaming because she can’t control herself and it is because of your moves, you will be able to do almost anything outside the bedroom without any complaints from her. This bonus guide will give you everything you need to give her the big ‘O’ as many times as you want.

Warming the Oven

When trying to get the job done in the bedroom it is important to remember this one statement, “You have to warm the oven before you stick the turkey in!” Women are not like us when it comes to sex, they want there to be a long build-up prior to sex so that they can get warmed up. They believe that this will increase their chances of having an orgasm before we do so that they don’t get left behind. This is just a state of mind but it is very powerful to a woman; kind of a mind over matter thing.

It is possible to circumvent this by giving them an orgasm quickly but for now we will stick to techniques that will ensure that they will come begging for it next time.

The first thing you will want to do is to spend a little time licking her ears and her neck. The most sensitive area on a woman’s neck is the area from the bottom of her earlobe down to her collarbone in a strait line. I usually start with her ears and then lick up and down in that area before moving any further south.

Secondly, you will want to spend a little time licking the girl’s breast. Don’t suck on them like you are trying to get milk out! Just use your tongue to flick the nipple and lick the area around it in a circular motion.

Then, even if you do not like to go down on a girl you should go far enough south to kiss and lick their belly and the area around where their hip-bone protrudes. This area is very sensitive and can really get a girl going.

After that, if you don’t like to go south skip strait to the section on sealing the deal.

Flying South

For this or any discussion on how to get a woman off it is first important to know how a woman’s nether regions work. They have quite an advantage over us because they are capable of having many orgasms and even three types of orgasms at once. If you really know what you are doing, you can even give them two or three types of multiple orgasms at once. Warning! If you accomplish this feat, good luck getting them off your nut sack for the next couple of months.

****oral Orgasm

This is the most obvious and most often achieved type of orgasm a woman has. Sadly this is not because of what a guy does at all in most cases but because most women masturbate by stimulating their <lit. Most women admit that they have had very few of these from oral sex from a man and I think that is a little pathetic.

Vaginal Orgasm (G-spot stimulation)

This is the orgasm most women have during sex and is probably the only reason most women want to have sex. This type of orgasm is usually all but an accident because the male penis doesn’t usually stimulate this region directly during intercourse. The orgasm is usually a result of the slamming of the outside regions and the stretching of the vaginal walls.

Anal Orgasm

Yeah, I said it! Though most women have never had one of these and some never want to it is in fact one of many ways for a girl to get hers. A lot of girls do not want you to play around in this area but if you get them hot enough you can make them learn something new about their body, unless of course this is not for you.

Getting the job done

When you go south on a girl remember that the most important place for your lips and tongue to be is on the <lit. If you properly warmed the oven you should have no problem finding it because it should be swollen and ready to go.

Just remember, even if she doesn’t have an anal orgasm you can increase the intensity of the other two orgasms by using the right moves in this area.

Now, in order to give a girl an orgasm she will never forget you will want to remember a few things:

First, once you are down there, your tongue should be dedicated to her <lit, unless of course you happen to have a vibrator lying around but that’s another lesson.

Flick the <lit with your tongue and lick the area around it in a circular motion. Put varying amounts of pressure on it and pay attention to figure out how much and what rhythm is doing the most good.

Second, while you are going to town on her <lit, you should take two fingers and slip them in to her pu$$y curling your fingers slightly and rub the area on the inside of the vagina closest to you. You will want to do this slowly at first and build up speed as she gets more and more worked up.

Finally, to finish the job, you will want the move your tongue down closer to her hole and use your pointer and index finger to stimulate her <lit. You will want to do this really fast and with a good amount of pressure until she pops. You can often start her orgasm with your tongue and when she starts getting off if you move quickly you can switch to your fingers and really blow her mind.

If you are kinky like me you can also control the intensity and length of her orgasm using one more finger. On the hand that you are using to stimulate her g-spot, take your ring or pinky finger, get it good and wet with the juices you have created and slip it in her unholy spot. Then wiggle it in the same way you are already using your other fingers and when she is in the middle of orgasm let it slowly slide out when she is almost finished and slip it back in. Many times, if you do it right, she will start immediately into another orgasm or if you are lucky she will have a compound orgasm.

Warning: This technique has been known to make girls cry after sex. I guess they just can’t handle an orgasm that intense.

No tongue technique (for those who don’t want to go down)

Study the picture on the next page to see the exact technique I use to stimulate both ‘spots’ at the same time. It’s a sort of ‘come to me’ motion, curling your fore-finger up a little and bringing it back in a circular motion. While you are doing this, you can also stimulate her <lit as the diagram shows (attached in PDF). I kid you not, anyone with half a brain can do this simple act and she will be coming within 5 minutes. This is all that’s required to keep her coming back in to your bed constantly.

Another tip is to do this technique until she is nearly orgasming, and then put your meat inside her and begin gentle intercourse. If you have never <um with a girl at the same time before I cannot even begin to explain how awesome it feels. You both probably won’t be able to walk afterwards without falling over – it really is very powerful, and she will think you’re some sort of sex God.

Note: It is best if you use two hands for this technique. Use one hand to enter her and get the g-spot going and two fingers from the other hand to get the <lit going. Vary the speed and the amount of pressure you use until she starts making a lot of noise. Then just increase the speed and keep the same pressure applied until she blows.

Intercourse

I will not go into great depth on how you should bang away at a girl or what positions you should use because every girl has different preferences. However, I will give you a couple of tips to guarantee that she will get hers before you lose your will.

The best way to make sure she cums quickly is to either direct her hand down to her <lit to get her to masturbate during sex or to do the job yourself. This will ensure that she gets her jollies quick and often.

Hot Tip

Every guy likes to believe that he knows what his girl wants but you need to really think about this for a minute. The most important thing to remember in any sexual situation is to explore and pay attention.

If you are with a woman for the first time you should be moving from spot to spot paying close attention to her reaction. When you hit a spot that gets the desired reaction you have exploit it until the reaction changes.

Once you notice that you are headed in the right direction, you need to keep pushing in that direction but continue to pay attention because what is working one minute can change and you need to be on top of what she is feeling. Don’t ever do the same thing for too long unless it is just giving her orgasm after orgasm.

Merry Christmas and give ‘em one from me (unless she’s your girlfriend of course.. there are some rules!) ;o)

The Muscly Jerk

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, much appreciated :)

Thanks buddy :up: