Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminists and their contradictions

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.usmagazine.com/crotchgat...a_says_madonna_gave_britney_the_kiss_of_death

Yesterday we spoke with Paris Hilton’s waxer on the recent trend of Hollywood actresses going bald. Today we take a more intellectual approach (no, really). We called renowned feminist author and culture critic Camille Paglia and asked why starlets like Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan are flashing their goodies for the camera. And what does it all mean? As usual, Paglia didn't mince words.

On how it’s affecting feminism:
“These girls are lowering themselves to the level of backstreet floozies. It angers me because I fought a bitter fight to get feminism back on track and be pro-sex at the same time. This is degrading the entire pro-sex wing of feminism.”
LOL. You can't be pro-sex and be feminist in the same time. What she really means that she is pro-gender (the female gender) and she wanted women to be more sexual and independed because it was "MAN" who "repressed" them and therefore it was his fault. She can't admit or cannot see that 3rd wave of feminism has created a monster and this is the outcome.

On Madonna:
“Madonna was able to flash her breasts and play peek-a-boo because she is an authentic, creative artist who churns out song after song, project after project… but Britney seems like she’s lost and the career track is obliterated.”

On “The Kiss”:
“A great promise was contained in the moment when Madonna kissed Britney at the MTV Awards. She in a sense was saying,”I’m passing the torch to you.” It was a fabulous moment. Britney looked toned, in control of her career and it was up to her to take the next step. Literally from that kiss, from that moment onward, Britney has spiraled out of control. It’s like Madonna gave her the kiss of death! Britney is throwing it away!”

On Paris Hilton:
“Paris Hilton I feel a little bit more benign towards because she doesn’t really have a vocation. She is basically a celebutante. She changed fame by mining high-fashion poses learned from drag queens.”

On Lindsay Lohan:
“Lindsay is alienating too many serious actors and when you are not performing and causing problems on a shoot, that’s not good. I think Lindsay Lohan is more in the downward spiral for sure.”
Notice how she refers to Madonna as being "creative and artistic" while the rest of the girls are not, even though they basically do the same sh1t. The only difference is that Madonna always took cheap shots at Men throughout her career and is a big gay/lesbian icon. Britney Spears kissing Madonna "was a fabulous moment" ??? The only reason she is saying that because it was a lesbian scene and most feminists are lesbians anyway.

This feminist is full of contradictions. To her being overly sexual is ok as long as it is not done for the purpose of arousing men but women. If the 3 wh0res (Spears, Lohan, and Hilton) were lesbians who talk sh1t about Men, you wouldn't hear a peep from the feminists.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why we choose to be Don Juans!

To see past the manipulation and smoke screen of the media!

To devote ourselves to persuing truth and a life of honesty and integrity! :)

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
LOL. You can't be pro-sex and be feminist in the same time. What she really means that she is pro-gender (the female gender) and she wanted women to be more sexual and independed because it was "MAN" who "repressed" them and therefore it was his fault.
May I suggest you become more familiar with Camille before you begin trying to interpret her.

In her epic book Sexual Personae, she argues the essence of feminine—not the political movement but the mere being a woman—is a blackhole. It's nothingness. It's liquidity, it's murky, it's soft and squishy. It's the basis of all vampire stories. Femininity is the snake in the garden or the leech in the river which sucks men of their souls. Masculinity revolves around aim, direction, focus, linearity. The only way a woman can accomplish anything great is by tossing aside her feminine impulses and essentially become a man.

To Camille, men are not repressors but women's only chance of redemption.

Camille is the biggest anti-feminist feminist.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
In her epic book Sexual Personae, she argues the essence of feminine—not the political movement but the mere being a woman—is a blackhole. It's nothingness. It's liquidity, it's murky, it's soft and squishy. It's the basis of all vampire stories. Femininity is the snake in the garden or the leech in the river which sucks men of their souls. Masculinity revolves around aim, direction, focus, linearity. The only way a woman can accomplish anything great is by tossing aside her feminine impulses and essentially become a man.

To Camille, men are not repressors but women's only chance of redemption.

EXACTLY. Feminism is self-contradictory to its CORE. It's actually CLOSET MASCULINISM and totally rejects femininity!

If a MAN said Camille's quote...he'd be roasted for being a "male chauvinist pig!" :whistle:

Feminists are totally OUT-OF-TOUCH with their own femininty. That is why their whole ideology and agenda are so full of SHYT. Classic case of "chick logic." It's ultimately a dead-end for women (because they can never beat us at our own game) and perverts the natural relationship between men & women (which is why relationships are so damn dysfunctional in our country now)!

Do you have the actual direct quote for that, btw?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of confusion about feminism.

Feminism at it's core is simply about female equality - same opportunities, status and respect as men, rights to vote and so on. It's no different to racial equality and if you read about the suffragettes it's hard not to respect their plight.

The problem is that extremists have gotten involved and political correctness has gone insane. At one extreme you have bigotted feminists who think all men are scum, and at the other there are promiscuous women who use sexuality as a form of powerplay. Both misunderstand the original intention of feminism, yet claim to represent feminism.

The same thing happens right before our eyes on this board. Some guys are bitter against women, some just treat them as sex objects, and others just want to co-exist happily with them.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
May I suggest you become more familiar with Camille before you begin trying to interpret her. .
You are right, let me read a bit about her.

Fair analysis, but I was right in a way because Camille seems to criticise everything in this world and some of her views are contradictory as well.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
EXACTLY. Feminism is self-contradictory to its CORE. It's actually CLOSET MASCULINISM and totally rejects femininity!

If a MAN said Camille's quote...he'd be roasted for being a "male chauvinist pig!" :whistle:

Feminists are totally OUT-OF-TOUCH with their own femininty. That is why their whole ideology and agenda are so full of SHYT. Classic case of "chick logic." It's ultimately a dead-end for women (because they can never beat us at our own game) and perverts the natural relationship between men & women (which is why relationships are so damn dysfunctional in our country now)!

Do you have the actual direct quote for that, btw?
Hmmm, I don't know. I'm going to side with I disagree with you but at this moment it would be too complex for me to explain why. And I wasn't quoting anything from Camille, but thank you for the unintended compliment.

But if you want a quote, here's a nice passage which covers what I said:
Art makes things. There are, I said, no objects in nature, only the gruelling erosion of natural force, flecking, dilapidating, grinding down, reducing all matter to fluid, the thick primal soup from which new forms bob, gasping for life. Dionysus was identified with liquids--blood, sap, milk, wine. The Dionysian is nature's chthonian fluidity. Apollo, on the other hand, gives form and shape, marking off one being from another. All artifacts are Apollonian. Every boy who leaves his mother to become a man is turning the Apollonian against the Dionysian. Every artist who is compelled towards art, who needs to make words or pictures as others need to breathe, is using the Apollonian to defeat chthonian nature. In sex, men must mediate between Apollo and Dionysus. Sexually, woman can remain oblique, opaque, taking pleasure without tumult or conflict. Woman is a temenos of her own dark mysteries. Genitally, man has a little thing that he must keep dipping in Dionysian dissolution—a risky business! Thing-making, thing-preserving is central to male experience. Man is a fetishist. Without his fetish, woman will just gobble him up again.

Hence the male domination of art and science. Man's focus, directedness, concentration, and projection, which I identified with urination and ejaculation, are his tools of sexual survival, but they have never given him a final victory. The anxiety in sexual experience remains as strong as ever. This man attempts to correct by the cult of female beauty. He is erotically fixated on woman's "shapelinesss," those spongy material fat deposists of breast, hip, and buttock which are ironically the wateriest and least stable parts of her anatomy. Woman's billowy body reflects the surging sea of chthonian nature. By focusing on the shapely, by making woman a sex object, man has struggled to fix and stabilize nature's dreadful flux. Objectification is conceptualization, the highest human faculty. Turning people into sex objects is one of the specialties of our species. It will never disappear, since it is intertwined with the art-impulse and may be identical to it. A sex-object is ritual form imposed on nature. it is a totem of our perverse imagination.

Sexual Personae, pg 30.
I have some words of hers regarding the political feminist movement which is conventionally thought but for now I think I need to stop while I'm still ahead.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminism at it's core is simply about female equality - same opportunities, status and respect as men, rights to vote and so on. It's no different to racial equality and if you read about the suffragettes it's hard not to respect their plight.

The problem is that extremists have gotten involved and political correctness has gone insane.
Excellent post, Jariel! It's the extremists who are making a bad name for feminism and it has a snowball effect on everyone else, including men who take the extremists view as the feminist view, which is not correct at all.

Feminism isn't about distorting the natural roles of men and women, it's about treating women as members of society. The "extremists" or Feminism Abusers are the ones distorting the male and female identities by going too far in the other direction. They make it a goal to dominate the men, to make them more submissive, and use feminism to get the power that they want. If they don't get what they want, they cry "oppression!" until someone gives it to them to shut them up.

Feminism at the core is fine. However, now that women have pushed the balance of the scale too far in the other direction (instead of keeping it somewhere in the middle), there's going to be a power struggle. If you've tried to take the power back from a woman in a LTR, you know it's damn near impossible. Take that, and make it as big as North America. That's the problem that we have.

However, most women aren't feminists, nor are they feminism abusers. They're reacting to the men's behaviour that the feminism abusers have altered by taking away the men's masculinity. Society and The Media reflect what people expect of each other, which currently includes what feminism abusers expect. Put a typical woman with an AFC, and she'll immediately take away his power via a 5hit test. Put the same woman with a masculine man, and she'll melt in his hands.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny, I remember back when I was working, all the girls were flirty and giggly around me, so I assumed that was how they always were.

Then some real loser guy comes in, and the girls instantly turn sour and diss him bad.

then I realized, they were reacting to my masculinity VS the other guys.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I always found the pro-choice, save the animals and anti war movement among feminists to be a bit contradictory.

So baby animals are worth saving, but not baby humans?

So war is bad because it causes death but abortion doesnt?

Hypocrites. They can't talk their way out of that one. They normally get pissed at me when I say it, but I don't have much use for these type of women anyways.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with being an extremist? Hitler was an extremist, and look how cool he is!

What we need are more anti-female extremists. Possibly closet gay men who harbour an extreme hatred of women. That way, we will get a war between men and women, which will be incredibly cool.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr Farrell says "Feminism suggested that God might be a "She" but never suggested that the devil might also be a "She".

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElChoclo said:
Dr Farrell says "Feminism suggested that God might be a "She" but never suggested that the devil might also be a "She".

:O thats a good point

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
"EXACTLY. Feminism is self-contradictory to its CORE. It's actually CLOSET MASCULINISM and totally rejects femininity!"

Is feminism about equality? If it is, it is CLOSET MASCULINISM.

How could feminism be about equal rights, when it has seeped into the mind of practically every women in the western world?
How could you ever possibly have women caring so much about politics?

It is entirely about women wanting to be equal to men, yes, but not in a political way (at least not only). They want to be equal sexually (be able to sleep with lots of guys), equally socially (They want to be "respected"), obviously they want to be equal in law and most importantly, they want mens rights, and womens rights (equality? depends how you define equality).

And if feminism is about men and women being equal. Why aren't feminists wanting men to have the same rights as women?!

Utter bull crap, this isn't about politics and law. Women know they are fundamentally weaker than men, know a masculine man has more sexual value than nearly any woman, see how men get respected. And they despise it. Despise it like shy guys hate having to "go and talk" to women.

It's just people trying to rebel against sexuality and what goes with a sexualized world view.

Rofl dey r teh noobs. Thought I needed to dumb the tone a little.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
They do. The book "William's Doll" was promoted in song by feminist Marlo Thomas on the children's album "Free To Be... You And Me".
I know some feminists do. But this is so they don't seem self contradictory.
Why isn't feminism called, "equaltism" or "equalists".

I'm not a feminism buff or anything, but feminism, is to do with women power, not man power.
"Most feminists are especially concerned with social, political and economic inequality between men and women (in the context of it being to the disadvantage of women)"

"In simple terms, feminism is the belief in social, political and economic equality of the sexes, and the movement organized around the belief that gender should not be the pre-determinant factor shaping a person's social identity, or socio-political or economic rights." Wikipedia, Feminism

Men and women are different almost fundamentally. So where do feminists get off trying to declare that we aren't. And impose rules which have the basis of
men and women being equal? Whats they're justification?

They believe that men and women are exactly the same. Or that they should be treated the same regardless of the difference. This logic is wrong.
And why should it only apply to gender? Why not physical ability? or mental ability? Why only gender?
Why the hell does my tax money goto pay for wheelchair access, and benefits for the mentally disabled if they are equal?
Why do women get maternity leave? They are equal aren't they?

Are they implying anything which isn't to your advantage is wrong? Anything which upsets you is morally incorrect?
Therefore prisoners have the right to break out of prison. Terrorists have the right to kill people because they're pissed off. I have the moral duty to be barbaric and do what ever I please when I'm upset, because it's correct.

Feminism is women trying to be masculine. They are trying to carve out there own society, there own philosophy, there own definition of right and wrong. There own "world" as Pook would put it. But chick logic doesn't work.
And through confusion and political correctness, imply that it is right to the young and confused.

I've some to the conclusion that things don't make sense, unless you try to understand them in either and masculine or feminine point of view. At least you can't reach conclusions unless you do.

It all stems from political correctness. The wearing down of tradition though confusion of ethics and language, and mainly by using "critical theory".

Oh **** it. I don't care any longer.
Recently I've been arguing with some guy over the internet (not on SS) about this topic, and I just can't get this guy to see sense no matter how many time I expose his; contradictions, general stupidity and, complete and utter lack of logic. So **** it.
Most people don't care about right and wrong, they just care about they're own feelings, and "feeling" right. lol women.

Desdinova,this rant isn't directed at you at all. I pretty much responded to you in the first two lines I wrote.

I'm so ****ing pissed off with this idiot on youtube, politically correct, self righteous piece of ****. The depth of my discontent for this guy cannot be expressed though anything but smashing in his face with an iron bar.
If anyone lives in canada and doesn't mind beating up some idiot for fun contact me.