Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women wanting longer sex?!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I overheard a group of women talking about the length of sex saying that they have no respect for guys who do it less then an hour. They like and want to have sex for 2-3 hours at the max and that include's lots of oral as well.

Now my question is how common it is to spend 2-3 hours having sex? I never really thought about it, I just finish when I finish and usually its less then an hour.

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't confuse sex with intercourse.

Women think of sex in much broader terms. What you consider foreplay your girl probably considers part of the sex act.

2-3 hours sounds about right.

Consider that women can have multiple orgasms. 1 orgasm ussually won't leave a woman fully satisfied, and will make her hornier.

Also, women can have orgasms back to back or in quick succession. The first orgasm usually takes the longest to produce and then they can have like 4 more in the next 20 minutes.

So it makes sense that the longer you prolong the sex (not just intercourse) the more the women enjoys it, because once she has had the first O the rest come quicker; so its more bang for her buck basically to have sex for 3 hrs rather than just 1. 1 hr maybe = 1 orgasm, while 3 could = 10 orgasms.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I want world peace.

They should but themselves a dildo which works off a power outlet... this way the batteries won't die.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me...getting bang for over 30 minutes (straight intercourse) after a while start bothering a woman. They become dry and sore. Heck, some might not want to have sex the next couple of days, because they feel "sore". NOT of our best interest. ;)

When they say "longer sex"...they mean...

1 hour "romance" (massage with oil, and all that crap).
20 minutes foreplay (kissing...caressing...)
5-10 minutes of oral
and then 10-15 minutes of actual intercourse.

Once in a while...the above is fine. But NOT always. It can become boring for them after a while...and worst, they might expect it. A no-win situation. Sometimes a good HARD CORE phuck is what they truly want. They just don't know it.

Don't listen to what they SAY they want. Most women don't even get satisfied when it comes to sex. And many times all they are doing is talking crap based on some romance novel they have read.

And the oral sex part is fine...but I certainly hope they are open to give a blow job too. ;)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JC9 said:
Don't confuse sex with intercourse.

Women think of sex in much broader terms. What you consider foreplay your girl probably considers part of the sex act.

2-3 hours sounds about right.

Consider that women can have multiple orgasms. 1 orgasm ussually won't leave a woman fully satisfied, and will make her hornier.

Also, women can have orgasms back to back or in quick succession. The first orgasm usually takes the longest to produce and then they can have like 4 more in the next 20 minutes.

So it makes sense that the longer you prolong the sex (not just intercourse) the more the women enjoys it, because once she has had the first O the rest come quicker; so its more bang for her buck basically to have sex for 3 hrs rather than just 1. 1 hr maybe = 1 orgasm, while 3 could = 10 orgasms.
You can give a woman multiple orgasms in a matter of 20 minutes of straight intercourse if you know her body very well (and assuming she can have multiple).

Some women get "wasted" after 30 minutes of straight sex if you put them to work too (riding or trying challenging positions).

As I said...when you hear a woman talking all that crap (within hearing distance) you can rest assure that she is all mouth.
My experience is that the MOST sexual women are does that tend to be on the "quite" side. The ones that look "nice" and a "little shy".

The big mouth ones tend to be (for the most part) average in bed.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've had multiple women actually get frustrated with me because I can go 2-4 hours and still not get off, especially if I am using a c0nd0m.. One LTR I was in got really mad one time, tired and exhausted as she could be, and said "if this is what I am going to have to go through to ever conceive kids with you someday, I may have to take this into consideration because I want kids someday and getting them from you is too much work".. She was not laughing, but I was! :-D

Still, I wouldn't trade 2-4 hours for being a 5 minute man any day.. I think it would be worse to be one who could never satisfy a women because you couldn't go for more than a few minutes at a time. And from the women I've talked to about the subject, more guys are like that than you might think..

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
I overheard a group of women talking about the length of sex saying that they have no respect for guys who do it less then an hour. They like and want to have sex for 2-3 hours at the max and that include's lots of oral as well.

Now my question is how common it is to spend 2-3 hours having sex? I never really thought about it, I just finish when I finish and usually its less then an hour.
Don't believe everything you hear. If its a first time experience with a new woman, you could easily blow 2-3 hours on the whole experience. But as these guys have already said, the intercourse part should be but a small portion of it. Try to learn to enjoy everything else too, because i personally enjoy it all.

But yeah, i think by 2-3 hours they mean the whole experience, not just the intercourse part. But an actual banging could be as little as 5-7 minutes if you're not varying the position and you're hitting it hard. Ive been with women that like to be f***** like they are a s***, fantasy-like and really hard, and obviously you're not likely going to last more than a few minutes doing that.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
When they say "longer sex"...they mean...

1 hour "romance" (massage with oil, and all that crap).
20 minutes foreplay (kissing...caressing...)
5-10 minutes of oral
and then 10-15 minutes of actual intercourse.
Agreed. Remember, women love to brag about sex just like men do - so they will exaggerate the hell out of everything.

I love anal! I multiple O'd 3X last night! I squirted 3' into the next room! My bf has a 9" kawk! Blah blah...

Fact is, their reality rarely lives up to their hype.

Also, who cares what they say they want? What are they, your master? What about what YOU, as a MAN, want???

Imagine you have a full-time job. You come home, you and your gf eat, maybe see a movie, whatever. Get in bed by 10:30 PM - having to wake up at 6 AM the next morning to repeat the cycle. Now, is either of you really going to have the time and energy to go at it for 3 hours till 1:30 AM night after night like this - and wake up 4.5 hrs later? Gimme a break...only if you both are bums with no real jobs.

But if you asked them, they probably wouldn't "respect" a guy who made under $30k or was under 6'2" tall, either! In fact, they probably have a whole laundry list of things they don't "respect" in men...which is why they are all single whining to each other... American women are all "takers," who only worry about what they want, but not what they can offer...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix_of_the_ashes said:
She probably talked about masturbation, which man has three free hours during the day?
Exactly. A full day at work is 8 hrs.

3 hrs is nearly half that.

So, men are supposed to work a full day at work making money to provide for a woman, and then spend another half day at home pleasuring her? Wow, that's 11 hrs out of 24 gone just for regular maintenance on your bych! Which leaves you just 13 hrs/day more for "luxuries" like eating, sleeping, showering, fixing things, yardwork, hobbies, etc.

And what do we get in return for all this? Is she also putting in over 11 hrs a day to make you happy? What all has she done to DESERVE your efforts and respect?

You know in other non-Americanized/feminized countries, women ask men what they can do to please THEM...

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
And what do we get in return for all this? Is she also putting in over 11 hrs a day to make you happy? What all has she done to DESERVE your efforts and respect?
That sounds a little confused. You don't work 8 hours a day FOR your woman, and you certainly don't have sex for 3 hours FOR your woman.

You do them because YOU want to and because it gives YOU satisfaction.

If you don't enjoy giving your girl oral, or having fun with foreplay, don't do it.

I enjoy giving my girl an orgasm. I enjoy the fact that she acts proper and restrained in public, but becomes a raging slut in private who can't get enough.

I try and shape any gf or fwb that I have into that for MY pleasure.

If you just **** your girl for 20 minutes every night before bed, she will not turn into that.

You have to bring it out; Sometimes that takes having sex with her for hours and hours and dedicating a portion of your valuable time to that purpose.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JC9 said:
You have to bring it out; Sometimes that takes having sex with her for hours and hours and dedicating a portion of your valuable time to that purpose.
Sometimes you have to do that. But not always.

Sometimes what it takes is phucking her in your car or your porch or the back yard or inside the swimming pool.

A LOT of AFCs are overly romantic. Nothing wrong with romancing a woman from time to time...but a good hard core phucking shows her the "bad boy" on you. The same way we love our women slutty in bed...they love the "bad boy" in bed too. Keep that in mind.

Do the romance from time to time on dates OTHER than her birthday, anniversary, and St. Valentine. And then on others day you can simply whisper on her ear: "I'm going to phuck the crap out of you."

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
A LOT of AFCs are overly romantic. Nothing wrong with romancing a woman from time to time...but a good hard core phucking shows her the "bad boy" on you. The same way we love our women slutty in bed...they love the "bad boy" in bed too. Keep that in mind.

I agree. Tossing your girl on the coffee table or just pushing her up against a wall and ****ing her hard is a real turn-on for women.

But you should mix it up a bit. Keeps her guessing, gives you more variety and fun.

The whole thing revolves around her respect for you as a man though. If she sees you as masculine and dominant, she will crave you ravishing her.

If she doesn't, sex will become a chore to her as her 'obligation' in the relationship. Thats why you see all those guys complaining that their GF/Wife/whatever only 'gives it up' once a week or once a month.

Part of spending the time, early on, coaxing out her sexuality is that she will respect you for doing it. You are leading her to the result you want, which is her being extremely sexual.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JC9 said:
I enjoy giving my girl an orgasm. I enjoy the fact that she acts proper and restrained in public, but becomes a raging slut in private who can't get enough.

If you just **** your girl for 20 minutes every night before bed, she will not turn into that.
Thing is, women have 20X less testosterone...and thus a 20X lower sex drive, than men.

However, many of them want to act like sex fiends, because they've been programmed by our media to (Britney Spears, Sex And The City). Also, it gives them far more power over men. Whereas, they know if they act like they don't like sex and don't put out - no man will touch them with a 10' pole.

So, there's still a lot of role-playing going on here - people acting how they think the other wants them to act - in order to boost their own LSE. Even if it's not truly doing that much for themself.

But once you get past vaidating your own ego (doing things to her so she'll want you more - and deriving your self-esteem from being wanted), how much do I really like foreplay itself? I guess if I had all the free time in the world, it's ok, but I could still take it or leave it. Do I get an orgasm from eating a girl out? Not even close.

Also, the REAL underlying problem here is the whole POV - men continually wondering what they can do to please and get validated by women...instead of vice-versa. When you overhear women discussing how they can please their MEN better, then let me know...

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Thing is, women have 20X less testosterone...and thus a 20X lower sex drive, than men.
That has not been my experience at all.

wayword said:
But once you get past vaidating your own ego (doing things to her so she'll want you more - and deriving your self-esteem from being wanted)
It has nothing to do with false ego boosts and a need to be wanted.

You ever get satisfaction out of building something with your own two hands? Fixing your own car, or creating something new?

Giving your girl the orgasm of her life is the same thing.

Everything is Ego. It's what you do, build, shape, and accomplish. From fishing to ****ing and everything in between. Everything you do is a reflection of your ego.

lee36044

Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I've had multiple women actually get frustrated with me because I can go 2-4 hours and still not get off, especially if I am using a c0nd0m.. One LTR I was in got really mad one time, tired and exhausted as she could be, and said "if this is what I am going to have to go through to ever conceive kids with you someday, I may have to take this into consideration because I want kids someday and getting them from you is too much work".. She was not laughing, but I was! :-D
I feel your pain ... but would have been laughing too. I have the same difficulty and for the most part it leads to the women begging for more. They are used to guys who mistake foreplay for sucking a nipple for a minute or two. The same guys who think fifteen minutes is a marathon after which they've earned the right to roll over and go to sleep!

But I do run into the occasional get up, get in, get off, get out type who just can't handle more than about twenty minutes. It seems to be what they are conditioned to! No amount of oral or even straight hard intercourse will get them off more than once and once they get off .... they are done. They often literally dry up after they get off! And from reading other threads ... it seems most of these types are BPD too ... go figure. Maybe that's just another symptom :)

OP .... I can only recall a very few times it took less than an hour and those were when I was young and into getting off instead of getting her off. Most of the guiys I know well enough to talk to about this stuff relate the same thing. The more time spent ... the more satisfying for both.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JC9 said:
That has not been my experience at all.

Giving your girl the orgasm of her life is the same thing.
Again, that is because a lot of young girls are still role-playing to an extent. Ask a guy who's been married and had kids...when the woman already has the guy by his nuts due to divorce laws...if she's still as frisky as when they were first just dating and she was still baiting him for marrriage?

Hey, every girl I've dated has always wanted lots of sex...but that doesn't mean it's because they were simply naturally horny. There's a lot more underlying motives behind it.

Anyhow, smear some peanut butter on a girl's cooch and a dog could give her an O. It's really not that hard, so hopefully there are other things you can take more pride in in your life?
logicallefty said:
I've had multiple women actually get frustrated with me because I can go 2-4 hours and still not get off, especially if I am using a c0nd0m..
You're entirely missing the point. "More = better" = common noobiness. But it's not how long it takes to get YOU off, it's how long it takes for HER to get off.

Getting her off in 10 min > going for 2 hrs and her not getting off at all.

And actually, if she doesn't get off by 15-20 minutes max, you're probably not hitting her right or she is just not very orgasmic and won't get off. And extra hour of doing what's not working ain't gonna help, but will probably just annoy her...

logicallefty

Reaction score
wayword said:
And actually, if she doesn't get off by 15-20 minutes max, you're probably not hitting her right or she is just not very orgasmic and won't get off. And extra hour of doing what's not working ain't gonna help, but will probably just annoy her...
That raises a good question I have never had the chance to ask, but this looks like the time and place to finally ask it:

I haven't been around the block a ton, can count all of the women I have had intercourse with on 3 hands.. Had one who I fvck3d multiple times and she never got her off during intercourse, but ALL of the others I had intercourse with did.. I can't help but wonder about that ONE though.. :confused: Why have the others gotton off during intercourse but not her? Are there some women that just DON'T?? This same woman could get off if I did oral on her, though.. But just not intercourse, no matter how long I lasted...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Why have the others gotton off during intercourse but not her?
Cuz she was the only one not faking? :crackup:

I mean, statistically, like 70% of women can't O from intercourse alone. Meanwhile, statistically, I'm sure almost all women have faked O's before, lol... Now you do the math.

But, seriously...orgasming relies a lot upon the woman and her own ability. A lot of it is a function of their testosterone level - which again, is 20X lower in women. That's why you can get some off but not others using the exact same techniques. Also, a girl who can't O generally can't no matter who she's with, until she finally (if ever) gets the hang of it herself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had one gf who b!tched if the actual sex lasted less than half an hour; she wanted a 60-minute marathon every time. But my current gf thinks 30 minutes is way too long, and that sex should only last 10-20 minutes. Women vary.

And 20 times less sex drive? That seems drastic. But maybe those of us here are collectively skilled at finding that rare woman who has more drive than us.