Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Random #Close

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has this ever happened to you pimps and skips (haha i love it) ??

Was on the subway, moderately crowded the 8 00 am wall street crowd and caught eyes with an HBBlonde7.5, our hands were on the same pole, she ended up putting her hand on mine very slowly, almost unnoticebly but when I noticed I reciprocated with rubbing and soon our hands were resting on each others, continued to catch quick glances, before she left I got the # without her name, she's nameless...

Her stop was Wall st. and right after she left she winked at me and left...

I fingered some random girl in the movies before, never got her name, never looked at her or anything, i dunno if she was a 10 or a 2, juss kinda started touching and led to some crazy crap...

This subway ish happens alot to me tho... i'm going to try and have sex on a subway one day, no names, no talking, just escalate touching into straight up sex... i dunno, anyone ever had
experiences like this ???

EDIT: I'm not advocating being a wierd pervert on the subway, but my girl tells me stories back in Japan how women actually get fingered on the subway to and from work during rush hour and they like it, she even showed me one of her friends blogs where it talks about a guy sticking his d!ck up her skirt on a crowded subway.... any subway stories ?? If i was single i'd expolore this because more times than once, i've thought a woman wanted sex while riddin on the subway... hmmmmm

-COd3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Bump...

So no ones had very random outta nowhere sex ?? Shezz, you're the only true playa I see on this site, share some stories bro, ur always entertaining.

-Cod3r

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a similar movie experience, we weren't sitting along, i was with my guy friend and she was with her girlfriend but we were sitting right next to eachother because i said lets sit right next to them. and the movie theater wasn't even like half full.

my opener was..."you look like you wanted me so here i am" and she just smiled and laughed with her friend. no more then a few mins later we were making out and somewhere down the line we were at 3rd base (granted we moved away from her friend and mine, and apparently they were doing nothing but talking)

got her number but never called. i also suck at telling stories but there you go. random and never had it happen again, granted i never tried either.

Popeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Has this ever happened to you pimps and skips (haha i love it) ??

Was on the subway, moderately crowded the 8 00 am wall street crowd and caught eyes with an HBBlonde7.5, our hands were on the same pole, she ended up putting her hand on mine very slowly, almost unnoticebly but when I noticed I reciprocated with rubbing and soon our hands were resting on each others, continued to catch quick glances, before she left I got the # without her name, she's nameless...

Her stop was Wall st. and right after she left she winked at me and left...

I fingered some random girl in the movies before, never got her name, never looked at her or anything, i dunno if she was a 10 or a 2, juss kinda started touching and led to some crazy crap...

This subway ish happens alot to me tho... i'm going to try and have sex on a subway one day, no names, no talking, just escalate touching into straight up sex... i dunno, anyone ever had
experiences like this ???

EDIT: I'm not advocating being a wierd pervert on the subway, but my girl tells me stories back in Japan how women actually get fingered on the subway to and from work during rush hour and they like it, she even showed me one of her friends blogs where it talks about a guy sticking his d!ck up her skirt on a crowded subway.... any subway stories ?? If i was single i'd expolore this because more times than once, i've thought a woman wanted sex while riddin on the subway... hmmmmm

-COd3r
How exactly did you end up fingering a girl @ a movie without ever talking to her?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly did you end up fingering a girl @ a movie without ever talking to her?
I was sitting alone (waiting for my sis to get off work) in a mall movie theatre and a group of 3 girls comes and sits right next to me, no spaces or anything, just right next to me...

Somehow with the girl beside me our knees started to touch really innocently or so i thought and it turned me on, she didn't move as i started to move my leg more into hers, so i figured she was into it. I put my hand on her knee slightly at first almost so slight that if she moved, it could be excused as an accident. Again she didn't move so I just kept upping the ante, put my hand more firmly on her leg, light rubbing, harder rubbing...

Soon my hand was up her skirt and she was just looking ahead while her friends were talking, she never said a word and I never said a word, never looked at her in the face, after about 45 minutes of touching under the skirt i slid the panties aside and rubbed her, she was wet... didn't insert fingers because of the angle, but just rubbed...

10 min. before movie was over, I handed her my phone she put her number in with no name and I just left...

I thought it odd at the time, but now-a-dayz its not surprising with what I've experienced, and I really believe there is something to subway sex, or at least sexual touching, I see alot of it going on and the women are into it... i'm going to poll some women on it... again hmmm

-Cod3r

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie thing happened in Delaware...

But yeah I'd advise moving to NYC, its very interesting to say the least

-Cod3r

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha!

yeah man I don't get it. You just...reached over and did your thing huh? Damn son, you making the rest of us look bad! haha!

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of you have experienced this, but maybe never acted on it...

Haven't you been in situations where for some reason a female is close to you and maybe mistakenly a body part of yours touches hers or hers touches yours and instead of the instant 'jerk away' it stays there. Once that happens, just push it a little further cautiously and see where it goes...

I have the belief that if I can feel it and i'm getting turned on, so are they.

It's like a guy kissing a girl and she kisses back, but then saying goodnight. He never pushed for sex and hence never got it, she never stopped him, he should keep pushing until she stops him or displays signals to stop.

I swear, if i'm ever single i'm going to try to finger a girl on the subway or lean my rod into her. Haha reading that I sound like a dimented perv, but you gotta trust me they like it... lol ok I just sound disturbed now lmao

-Cod3r

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
I know some of you have experienced this, but maybe never acted on it...

Haven't you been in situations where for some reason a female is close to you and maybe mistakenly a body part of yours touches hers or hers touches yours and instead of the instant 'jerk away' it stays there. Once that happens, just push it a little further cautiously and see where it goes...

I have the belief that if I can feel it and i'm getting turned on, so are they.

It's like a guy kissing a girl and she kisses back, but then saying goodnight. He never pushed for sex and hence never got it, she never stopped him, he should keep pushing until she stops him or displays signals to stop.

I swear, if i'm ever single i'm going to try to finger a girl on the subway or lean my rod into her. Haha reading that I sound like a dimented perv, but you gotta trust me they like it... lol ok I just sound disturbed now lmao

-Cod3r
Whatever man. All I know is you got some major balls to just reach up some random chick's skirt. :up:

Mayfly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
The movie thing happened in Delaware...

But yeah I'd advise moving to NYC, its very interesting to say the least

-Cod3r

Delaware yessur!:cool: