Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Monkey Branch Analogy

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple days ago I overheard my girlfriend and her best friend (Let's call her A)talking about another girlfriend of theirs (Let's call her B) and it was interesting to say the least. B has had a boyfriend now for about 5 years but they've been having some issues and turmoil in their relationship lately and supposedly B had met another man she was interested in and was considering breaking up with her boyfriend. I've heard them talk about B all the time and about how they don't think her boyfriend treats her very well but it wasn't until she had become interested in this other guy that she was considering breaking up with her boyfriend. Last I heard they broke up. This just proves the 'monkey doesn't let go of one branch until grasping for another' analogy. Women can be very sneaky and fake high interest level in you until finding your replacement. This reminded me to always have your guard up brothers. It also taught me another important fact which is win the approval of your girlfriend's friends so they don't talk shyt about you.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Remulak said:
A couple days ago I overheard my girlfriend and her best friend (Let's call her A)talking about another girlfriend of theirs (Let's call her B) and it was interesting to say the least. B has had a boyfriend now for about 5 years but they've been having some issues and turmoil in their relationship lately and supposedly B had met another man she was interested in and was considering breaking up with her boyfriend. I've heard them talk about B all the time and about how they don't think her boyfriend treats her very well but it wasn't until she had become interested in this other guy that she was considering breaking up with her boyfriend. Last I heard they broke up. This just proves the 'monkey doesn't let go of one branch until grasping for another' analogy. Women can be very sneaky and fake high interest level in you until finding your replacement. This reminded me to always have your guard up brothers. It also taught me another important fact which is win the approval of your girlfriend's friends so they don't talk shyt about you.
I agree about the "Monkey/Branch theory, but I don't agree that you should work to impress some woman's friends. If the girl I'm with puts more stock in her friends than she does me, she can take a fvcking hike.

Grab your balls and quit putting up with shyt like that. Don't kiss ass on people who have nothing but contempt for you.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true but I was just making the point to not neglect the friends because they have a big sway on your girl's opinion of you hence the saying 'women are herd creatures'. Definitely don't take disrespect or kiss their asses. I worded it wrong by saying 'win approval'

Reaction score
Yes, this is what hors do!!!!!