Subject: Operation Bang High School Senior

Race: Cauasian, possibly Latina

Ethnicity: Itlalian, possibly some other Latin America influence

Height: 5ft-5'2"

[/b]Weight: 140-150 lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Texture: Wavy

Measurments Possibly 38C, 32, 34D, 34 waist, 34 or 36 hips.

Short Term Objective: To secure contact information and a date

Long Term Objective: Really raunchy, intense sexual encounter with a female that was born in the 1980's.

Description The target is a short, stout, young lady with the fat on her body concentrated in her abominal region. Though the target is chubbier than OMR would prefer, she's definiately "doable." The target is a very pretty girl with a cherubic face, puffy cheeks, clear skin, a small nose, thin lips, and a small nose ring her left nostril. Unfortnately the target has a double chin. OMR is in the opinion that if the target where to start an excerise regime and form better eating habits, the target could easily go from a 6 1/2 to a HB 9.

The target is also one of those people who are capable of "height projection." In other words she's appears taller than what she actually is. OMR knew she was short, but didn't realize how short, under he was within a foot of the target.

The target is very curvey has a nice chest, and a wonderful ass.

Personality: Primarily reconnaissance revealed that target is very shy. OMR noticed that in previous conservation, that the target wouldn't look OMR in the eye and the target is very soft-spoken.

Recon taken last month that target is single. When questioned about dates to the Snowball (winter formal) and her prom, the target revealed that she would attend the Snowball alone and have a date for the prom. If the target had a boyfriend, she would've said that who she's going to the functions with.

Recon taken a view weeks back revealed the target may have a bit of "wild streak," waiting to come out. Recon revealed that in her entire life, the target has only missed Mass four times and the target said, "That she hates going to church. Church would be better if there were "cute guys," but there's only old people there." Recon also reveal that the target is anxiously awaiting graduation so that she can move out of her mother's house.

The target may suffer from slight emotional problems and insecurities. Recon revealed that the target's parents have an acrimonous relationship. Plans for the target's sweet 16 fell apart due to the parents inability to get along. Also as with most women, the target probably has issues concerning her weight.

Obstacles Rust, due to inactivity. Racial differences. Possible scheduling conflicts.

SummaryOMR has been inactive for quite awhile and it's time to "shake the dust off." The target will provide OMR with that opporunity. What OMR needs to do is establish rapport and comfortability. If OMR is successful in establishing rapport and comfortability, then he'll secure the contact information, the date will be a more than likely be a "done deal." The target sends of IOI's by ignitating conversation. It's up to OMR to make the target see ORM in a romantic light to facillitate a sexual encounter. OMR plans on using Louis And Copeland's "How To Succed With Women," method to secure the ass. OMR should be filing another report on 30 November 2006.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ewwww

--
Also consider this mission failed, lol no girl deserves this much thought

-Cod3r

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
To: Fellow Leykis 101 Students
Subject: Operation Bang High School Senior

Race: Cauasian, possibly Latina

Ethnicity: Itlalian, possibly some other Latin America influence

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Texture: Wavy

Measurments Possibly 38C, 32, 34D, 34 waist, 34 or 36 hips.

Short Term Objective: To secure contact information and a date

Long Term Objective: Really raunchy, intense sexual encounter with a female that was born in the 1980's.

Description The target is a short, stout, young lady with the fat on her body concentrated in her abominal region. Though the target is chubbier than OMR would prefer, she's definiately "doable." The target is a very pretty girl with a cherubic face, puffy cheeks, clear skin, a small nose, thin lips, and a small nose ring her left nostril. Unfortnately the target has a double chin. OMR is in the opinion that if the target where to start an excerise regime and form better eating habits, the target could easily go from a 6 1/2 to a HB 9.

The target is also one of those people who are capable of "height projection." In other words she's appears taller than what she actually is. OMR knew she was short, but didn't realize how short, under he was within a foot of the target.

The target is very curvey has a nice chest, and a wonderful ass.

Personality: Primarily reconnaissance revealed that target is very shy. OMR noticed that in previous conservation, that the target wouldn't look OMR in the eye and the target is very soft-spoken.

Recon taken last month that target is single. When questioned about dates to the Snowball (winter formal) and her prom, the target revealed that she would attend the Snowball alone and have a date for the prom. If the target had a boyfriend, she would've said that who she's going to the functions with.

Recon taken a view weeks back revealed the target may have a bit of "wild streak," waiting to come out. Recon revealed that in her entire life, the target has only missed Mass four times and the target said, "That she hates going to church. Church would be better if there were "cute guys," but there's only old people there." Recon also reveal that the target is anxiously awaiting graduation so that she can move out of her mother's house.

The target may suffer from slight emotional problems and insecurities. Recon revealed that the target's parents have an acrimonous relationship. Plans for the target's sweet 16 fell apart due to the parents inability to get along. Also as with most women, the target probably has issues concerning her weight.

Obstacles Rust, due to inactivity. Racial differences. Possible scheduling conflicts.

SummaryOMR has been inactive for quite awhile and it's time to "shake the dust off." The target will provide OMR with that opporunity. What OMR needs to do is establish rapport and comfortability. If OMR is successful in establishing rapport and comfortability, then he'll secure the contact information, the date will be a more than likely be a "done deal." The target sends of IOI's by ignitating conversation. It's up to OMR to make the target see ORM in a romantic light to facillitate a sexual encounter. OMR plans on using Louis And Copeland's "How To Succed With Women," method to secure the ass. OMR should be filing another report on 30 November 2006.

you're the creepiest man i've ever met.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Why is it so funny when people call other people 'creepy' :p

-Cod3r

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this thread this dude really did his homework. for now on when I try to have sex with some one I will name it as an operation. Right now I'm on operation milf. and operation girl I saw at the temp agency that was giving me good eye contact and had a nice look butt but no breast. Part 2 forgot to add I'm also on operation barely legal and operation illegal immigrant

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I love this thread this dude really did his homework. for now on when I try to have sex with some one I will name it as an operation. Right now I'm on operation milf. and operation girl I saw at the temp agency that was giving me good eye contact and had a nice look butt but no breast. Part 2 forgot to add I'm also on operation barely legal and operation illegal immigrant

I want to know the details of Operation Barely Legal and Operation Illegal Immigrant

Grandor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the police might name an operation like

Operation Creepy Pedophile

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night is always operation 'gash-hunt'.:crackup:

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I want to know the details of Operation Barely Legal and Operation Illegal Immigrant
those are just jokes I'm not intrested in any illegal immigrant but I am interested in girls that are about 3 years younger then me. Operation milf is a real operation though. Good luck with operation bang high school senior.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
5'2 and 140 lbs can easily not be fat. I had a gf that size and she wasn't even chubby let alone fat.

Of course her breasts probably weighed 10 lbs.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Thas disgusting, plain and simple, to each his own tho

-Cod3r

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the same thing but then I started to think about how big my sister is and now I think it is not so bad. I bet you she has a baddunkadunk

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Mission Status Report

OMR has come to the conclusion that due to previous experiences that he'll never get over the initial nervousness of the establishing that first contact brings.

The target is a lovely girl and has one of the qualities that turns OMR on other than physical beauty. The target is appears to be happy and smiles alot. There's something about a happy smiling woman that gets OMR going. OMR is very frustrated with himself because he capitalize on opportunities to take a conversation from the mundane to a number close. OMR said at the time it was because the "opportunity wasn't right." That's nonsense. When is the "opportunity ever right." There is no right opportunity. You make the opportunity. Here's an example of OMR not capitalizing.

OMR: I hope you feel better. The High School Senior has a cold.
HSS:Thank you. HSS is smiling
OMR hits HSS with a neg
OMR: And don't go spreading your germs to everybody.
HSS: What?
OMR: Don't go spreading your germs to everybody.
HSS:smiling and laughing OK. I won't.

This was OMR's opportunity to keep the conversation going a little while longer and set himself up for the number close. The issue isn't about success in achieving the short term goal. It's about taking advantage of the opportunities OMR creates for himself. OMR didn't do that and OMR has to stop letting feelings of rejection and self doubt interfere with achieving the mission. What's the worse that can happen, HHS says no. It's funny how such a small two letter word would prevent you from doing so much.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He just wants the smaller hands to make it look bigger

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...meaty man-hands.

-----------

But seriously, this sounds like the briefing report of a Black Ops agent who's just been given a target.

There's a crucial bit missing...After raping her, you're going to kill her right?

----------

You're lucky I don't know your face, or you might have a face-to-face meeting with the front fender of my car.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're one of the reasons America is the way it is today. Good Luck!