Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yet another STD threat

lauke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

I know there are a lot of STD threads in sosuave.com, and I've read many of them. However, none of them clearly answered a couple of my questions.

Situation 1: You are a virgin. Your partner is a virgin. Both of you are tested for any STDs. The tests resulted negative - as in neither of you have an std. Is there any chance that either one of you could contract STDs, assuming that both of you are only kissing/having sex/oral with each other?

Situation 2: Same as situation 1, but what if there's blood contact?

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STD's arn't made from two fluids contacting each other. They are only contracted that way. One of you must have the disiese to give it to the other. If you are both clean than you can touch, fondle and have all the un-protected sex you want. Although parasites are common with unprotected sex, but that only occurs in women and can be prevented from a small pill taken every day.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have an STD and still test negative.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
You can have an STD and still test negative.
Since they're both virgins I would say that they should be okay.

lauke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen, thank you for the response.

I shall now fondle and fornicate with my woman as I please.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just make sure you wear a condom unless you want to get her pregnant.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lauke said:
Gentlemen, thank you for the response.

I shall now fondle and fornicate with my woman as I please.

this made me laugh hysterically for a few minutes for some reason.

whew, thanks, i needed that.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a minute, heres ways that virgins can get stds::::

herpes:
one std you can get even if you are a virgin is herpes. this is because one of you may have kissed someone else with herpes. then you have oral herpes or "cold sores". if either of you have this, then it could be spread to your genital regions if you ever have oral sex. then if one of you gets it genitally, the other could catch it also.
70 % of people with genital herpes, caught it from a partner who showed no signs and was unaware.
hiv and hep b: many people have caught hiv and hep b that are virgins. some by drugs or tattos (sharing needles or snorting cocaine ) and others by trying to help someone that was hurt and bleeding. on afraidtoask.com it says that you can possibly get blood thru salvia. hep b has also been transmitted thru tears and pus.

pubic lice: lice can be spread by contact with contaminated items and clothing, such as towels.

MOLLUSCUM contagiosum is a benign viral infection of the skin causing small skin-colored bumps. With the exception of not looking like normal skin, molluscum is not particularly harmful or painful. Some skin cancers may look like molluscum, so it is important to let your doctor examine you if you find any abnormal lumps or bumps. Molluscum is caused by a poxvirus.Molluscum is not limited to the genital area and this disease is not necessarily sexually transmitted, so direct contact with anybody who has it can lead to infection.

SYPHILIS can be spread from the genital region to a secondary region such as someones hand. then someone shakes hands with that person unaware what the rash on their hand is. it can be spread that way.

TRICHOMONAS can be spread by the silliest things. such as:
i knew a couple in high school, and they were virgins. they heard that if you did it anal you wouldnt get pregnant so they tried it. well it hurt so they stopped that. then what happened? they had sex the old fashion way. guess what happened? she got trich. why? because they tried to do anal and didnt wash his pecker off with soap so there were parasites that entered her body and resulted in this.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrote a post, but its off topic. Penkitten answered the post the best. Herpes if BY FAR your most likely STD you may catch, as its the most easily transmitted. I read that 1/4 Americans have genital herpes.....

Either way, its not a deadly disease, so its not the biggest worry in the world.

Penkitten, just out of curiosity, did you develop a fever or any other physical symptoms when you found out you had Herpes? Or just the lumps/ulcerations?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
Penkitten, just out of curiosity, did you develop a fever or any other physical symptoms when you found out you had Herpes? Or just the lumps/ulcerations?
i thought i was going to die.
for a few days, i had felt like i was coming down with the flu. achey all over, swollen lymph nodes and then the fever came. the next day , the guy i was dating , who i thought had the flu also, came down with a million chicken pox looking like bumps that started at his belly button and went to his knees. i thought damn he never got the chicken pox?
then in the shower, i noticed i had one bump on me right on the part of the skin where your leg meets your pelvic area. it looked just like his. i was freaking out cause i had already had chicken pox.
then he thought maybe it was herpes. and then i thought wtf herpes?
so he went to sleep and i got online and found afraidtoask.com and herpes.com and thats when i realised he cheated on me and i was upset.

so he went to the dr cause his were worse and i went to find out what it was. it was herpes. then i went to the std clinic and not only did i have herpes but that freak gave me clamydia too. so here i was trying not to touch the door ways on the way out of that place with an armload of prescriptions.

during my sleep one night, that sore poped between my leg and pelvic area and it spread. i had about 8 in all. they hurt really bad, like chicken pox hurts. then they cleared up like the chicken pox did.

basically herpes is reoccuring chicken pox on the genitals or the mouth or eye or nose or ear. (places you can spread it)

i never had a re occurance down there, however i now get cold sores on my upper lip every now and then.

if i feel a certain tingle or i have been sick where my resistance would be low, or terribly stressed out, i take lysine and vit c and that helps me not to break out. sometimes i take valtrex but rarely.

my husband gio, got it before we met from someone else also. he rarely experiences break outs either and doesnt take any vitamins or meds. he never gets cold sores on his lips at all.

however, i know people from h chat that have break outs each month. you just never know how your body would react to anything.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
Herpes if BY FAR your most likely STD you may catch, as its the most easily transmitted.
QUOTE]
i think trich is easier to catch and probally more likely because most people dont realise it but once you go anal, you cant go back vaginally until you go take a shower.
most people just dont talk about it or end up just calling it a pelvic infection or women think its a yeast infection. its all treated my antibotics so it really doesnt matter where it came from once they get better. BUT it really does matter so that you stop doing the things that cause it.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you know he cheated? He could have had it before but not realised, and simply had an outbreak?

I recently woke up with a fever, and a couple of days later, got swollen lymph glands in my neck and a sore throat. Then a few days later, I noticed one sore pimple like thing on my groin, more upper thigh. It was painful, moreso than most pimples, but I didnt go to the doc, I was incredible busy at the time, and had to keep going, even though I was fukced, totally fatigued. I went to the docs later, and was told I had to be checked for Hep and HIV. So Im freaking out a bit, because the symptoms of all are pretty similar, so Im hoping if anything it was herpes that made me feel the flu like symptoms (though it could have been any other viral infection). I didnt get a rash at all, so thats a good sign. But I got a really dry throat for about a week, which isnt a good sign either. Now just gotta wait for my results......

Damn, STDs are such a worry these days! You can never be too careful!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
How did you know he cheated? He could have had it before but not realised, and simply had an outbreak?
because he had went to a party by himself 20 days before that and called me from there, as i was about to go out with a friend and the only people i heard in the background were females, no males. the very next day he wanted to be exclusive. and then when the herpes came, out of the blue he just guesses what it is without going to a dr or looking anything up. this tells me that since he broke out earlier in the day, he caught it from someone and brought it home to me, and by knowing what it was, one of those girls at the party must have also broken out and had to tell him what it was. wouldnt you think?
CLOONEY said:
I didnt get a rash at all, so thats a good sign.
i didnt get a rash, i got what appeared to be a chicken pox. he got what looked to be a million chicken pox. when people refer to a herpes rash, they are referring to what looks like chicken pox.
CLOONEY said:
Damn, STDs are such a worry these days! You can never be too careful!
i caught it with a freggin condom. what condom protects the areas where your legs rub up together?

just to let you know, the day before the chicken pox looking herpes came out, the area directly under them were painful and hard, and made me think i had some sort of ingrown hair from shaving that turned into a boil. the next day i was in the shower when i noticed it, and i had just seen his ten minutes before i jumped into the shower.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If there is no pain associated at all with a sore, do you think it's a safe bet that it is not herpes?
yah i wouldnt think it was if the sore didnt hurt. i would think ingrown hair follicle or something like that.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw Pen, one more question I was meaning to ask. Did you and Gio meet eachother from sosuave? Or you met before you even started posting here?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CLOONEY said:
Btw Pen, one more question I was meaning to ask. Did you and Gio meet eachother from sosuave? Or you met before you even started posting here?
we were both members here, and already knew everything about each other before we started talking to each other on a personal basis.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
we were both members here, and already knew everything about each other before we started talking to each other on a personal basis.
So you met from sosuave.com? Thats incredible! Lucky find there!