Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Threesome idea: shot myself in the foot.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may stil be in highschool, but my gril and ehr friend aren't, and since this is business about them[yes both of them:yes: ] i think here is a better match.
back like..6 months ago, before either had graduated i told my girl jokingly "get K, we'll do a 3some." K is her prudish/undercover-freak bestfriend. My girl and I both assumed K would never do it, ever.
Now my girl talks me up to her friends. "hes so big" and whatnot...so K has apparently been real curious about me, but never mentioned it.

My girl finally mentioned it to her[I barely know K, spoken to her like 4 times total, shes like a HB8] last night, and K got all into it. she said things like "I wont have sex with him if you dont want..." and "I dont mind kissing you, i mean we're best friends, it'll be fun, its all about him."
My girl tells me this and I've never in my life been this excited hahaha. But thenshe quizzed me for like 30 minutes on "what exactly we would do?" cause none of us have ever been in one. After being completely honest and telling her I would do everything but have sex with her friend if she didnt want me to, and i would do everything with her, and there would be no favoritism, she goes:
"Why do we have to do this? Am I not good enough for you?!"
*bam* that sh!t backfired.
she started going "no, no threesome, I'm not that kind fo girl, go find other girls if you want, I wont do it."
and then brought up how I kissed another girl when we were on a break n all this bullsh!t.

K is off at college and wont be back for a few weeks, my girl is back this weekend.
Any tips? and advice on the threesome deal, or did she jsut kill it and leave it to rot?
thanks for reading.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are the keys to the threesome kingdom, my young friend. Use them responsibly and be safe.

Drop the friend in conversation, but you can still subtlely encourage your gf to like girls. Find out what she likes in a girl. It may be wise to look beyond your immediate circle of friends. 3soms have a way of ending friendships. You have to walk the fine line on controlling her jealousy. Make the focus of the experience her, not you. This is not about you wanting other girls because she is not enough for you; this is about her exploring that side of her sexuality. Planning the experience may make her feel slvtty, so you can just try to set up an evening and let it happen. Alcohol helps. Don't show your cards to her in how much you want the threesome. Don't be pushy. Use positive reinforcement only; when she is receptive toward the general idea, then give her extra attention and tell her how sexy she is because she embraces this idea, and that it makes you extra attracted to her. These statements are true, so it is easy for you to be convincing.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls in High School interested in threesomes... either you're lying, or she's a hoe and you might already have AIDs.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girls in question both are in college.
I dont have aids; i've only had uprotected sex with one girl, her. and she got tested last month, shes clean[we've been together for 9ish months].
actually...i know another set of Junior girls from a diff school who have openly agreed to tag-team me. they've done it with 2 different guys in the past, too bad my buddy is dating one of them now. They're sexy lil juniors too. lol

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
Girls in High School interested in threesomes... either you're lying, or she's a hoe and you might already have AIDs.

you're in high school and can't get a threesome, so therefore nobody can?

pat, you need to downplay it. it's not a big deal and you need to make sure she doesn't feel weird about it. the best way to do that is to act as normal as possible about the whole situation and just go with it.

I dated a bisexual girl my senior year, and I got her into the idea of a threesome by telling her it was cool with me if she kissed other girls and that I didn't think it was a big deal at all, but rather that it was a really cool thing and I thought she was unique for being into it.

drjekyll

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Here are the keys to the threesome kingdom, my young friend. Use them responsibly and be safe.

Drop the friend in conversation, but you can still subtlely encourage your gf to like girls. Find out what she likes in a girl. It may be wise to look beyond your immediate circle of friends. 3soms have a way of ending friendships. You have to walk the fine line on controlling her jealousy. Make the focus of the experience her, not you. This is not about you wanting other girls because she is not enough for you; this is about her exploring that side of her sexuality. Planning the experience may make her feel slvtty, so you can just try to set up an evening and let it happen. Alcohol helps. Don't show your cards to her in how much you want the threesome. Don't be pushy. Use positive reinforcement only; when she is receptive toward the general idea, then give her extra attention and tell her how sexy she is because she embraces this idea, and that it makes you extra attracted to her. These statements are true, so it is easy for you to be convincing.

This is ****ing sharp.