Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The gap between her legs

Live-n-learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my buddies and I were just shooting the **** the other night, and so we were talking about loose girls. A friend stated that if a girl is wearing tight pants/jeans and there's a space/gap between her upper thighs even though she's standing/walking with her legs close together, then she's probably taking a regularing banging.

But then another responded by saying that the gap may not be due to frequent sex, but it's due to the formation of her structure. He said something about females w/ slim figures who have slim thighs and legs will have that gap between because she also possesses a bit wider hips that stand out more due to her slim figure.

Anyone wanna shed some light on this?

Athens

Don Juan
Reaction score
how would a girl's sexual activity mold the shape of her thighs/hips?

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No dude it doesn't mean that she's some slut.

It's likely to be a genetic thing.

God damn people ask some retarded questions on this site.

PsychoK

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is so stupid, talk about ignorance.

There are 2 reasons for this..

it could be both or 1.

A. Very low body fat, so there is no fat to make the thies touch.
B. Low muscle mass

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im no dr or scientist, but it seems like all girls legs touch in the middle until they lose their virginity and i'm not really sure what it does, if it widens the hips a little or makes some muscles move a little, but after that, the legs just have a tiny gap even when they are closed .

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live-n-learn said:
But then another responded by saying that the gap may not be due to frequent sex, but it's due to the formation of her structure. He said something about females w/ slim figures who have slim thighs and legs will have that gap between because she also possesses a bit wider hips that stand out more due to her slim figure.
Women have an extra inch (they also have twice as much body oil). But here's what you do. If a lady is wearing a skirt, she is sitting down, her legs are not crossed, and you can see down there—god mercy me :D —okay then she might have loose morals. ;)

Live-n-learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
MAVER1CK said:
That is so stupid, talk about ignorance.

There are 2 reasons for this..

it could be both or 1.

A. Very low body fat, so there is no fat to make the thies touch.
B. Low muscle mass

THat's what I thought before. I was under the impression the "getting banged frequently" remark was just another joke for guys. He sounded very convinced when he said it though LOL, possibly has negative views of women.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally haven't seen a gap in between a girls legs, unless they're wearing some seriously tight pants. Even girls with cameltoe that I've seen, their thighs touch SOMEWHERE along the line.

Now, I can MAKE a gap ;)

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
rakishness said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIvnNWXUfQ

Speaking of nice gaps. Damn!!! And she has a nice pair of thighs and hips to match. Spanish mami's were built to have sex...:yes: :yes: :yes:
:eek: :eek: For the love of God. DO NOT post that again. Dude, that isn't Spanish. She is lucky to have 2% Spanish in her. I bet she can squat more than 90% of the guys on here (including me). Here is another one of your...er...beauties. Be sure to thank me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmZZzICdN88

NO, you CANNOT tell a virgin by simply looking at her :crackup: . How stupid are some of you? Oh well, don't worry. None of you will be getting any virgins in America anyway.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live-n-learn said:
A friend stated that if a girl is wearing tight pants/jeans and there's a space/gap between her upper thighs even though she's standing/walking with her legs close together, then she's probably taking a regularing banging.
This, is actually insightful, and I have to agree. But, only because the following is true:

Live-n-learn said:
One could infer that a woman with slim thighs and legs, wider hips, and a slim figure IS actually getting banged frequently.

Huh? What?

:yes: A chick that dresses in tight clothing and isn't fat more than likely gets all the sex she wants. Here in the US, that sight is so uncommon that it's remarkable. Truth is, that's the ideal. But American women are overweight on average, so American men are shocked and mock the "gap". :nono:

Celebrate and cherish the oportunity to see the "gap", don't call a woman a slvt for having one - that will only give her a complex, she'll start eating because she's "depressed", and she'll get fat... then you'll see one less "gap".

:cry:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who don't frequent the mature forum:

Rollo Tomassi said:
I'm sorry gentlemen, but even the dignified Rollo Tomassi must throw his hat into this ring.

This is the most perfect ass on planet earth at this time:
Keira Augustina

Anyone know what a 'Cranston' is? It's that little space between a woman's legs where the light shines through if she stands with her legs together either naked or in a swimsuit. If she's got a good Cranston, she's got a good ass. No Cranston? NEXT!

Absolute perfection: http://escena.ya.com/augustinakeyra/keyra-agustina/image15.html
:up:

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I love those gaps! I simply get off on a pair of beutiful legs, and a gap is a must. Most slim women (and men) will have a gap. This is due to a) slim figure, and b) wide or wider hips, which is either genetic or she gave birth, or both. Women can have very large hips after giving birth, some will have it simply because they were born that way.

IMO, legs are the most beutiful and arausing part of a woman. I like long thin legs that go all the way up and have a gap. Oh sh1t, Im trying to quit jerking off and you guys giving me these mental images.

Now Im REALLY turned on.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a nice gap....wide hips...and tiny waist is crazeeeeee sexy!!!!!!!

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That Keira chick just has a huge ass. Not sexy. What, did you guys listen to Sir Mixalot's song too many times?

It's much better to have a hot chick with a nice toned body and a sweet, toned ass.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
That Keira chick just has a huge ass. Not sexy. What, did you guys listen to Sir Mixalot's song too many times?

It's much better to have a hot chick with a nice toned body and a sweet, toned ass.
Are you gay? I hate to ask. I'm not trying to be an a$$hole or anything. It's just.....you are first man I have ever heard say that keira wasn't hot. I'm shocked. Just google the name or go on youtube and you'll see how many guys want to bang her. It's insane.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Are you gay? I hate to ask. I'm not trying to be an a$$hole or anything. It's just.....you are first man I have ever heard say that keira wasn't hot. I'm shocked. Just google the name or go on youtube and you'll see how many guys want to bang her. It's insane.
http://escena.ya.com/augustinakeyra/keyra-agustina/image17.html
The muscle development is very manly if you ask me. Definitely not attractive to me. No wonder some of you fall for chicks with d***. Most males on here (myself included) do not have muscle development like that unless we focus on developing our lower body by weight training, diet, and rest. The girls I know could never support that kind of muscle growth.

Most guys want to bang her? Uh, most guys are so pathetic that they will bang their mother's best friend...uh...some will even bang their own mother :confused:.

Fact of the matter is that it is largely a cultural issue. Latin America, black, and Meditierranean countries will always go with the squat look. This stems from the genetic factor. Eastern European countries and Japan will always go with the thinner look. Once again it is because of genetics. It is very hard to find an Eastern European or Japanese girl with a fat a$$. At least not when they are young. America and the UK will also side with the squat look. This has to do mainly with feminism. Funny thing is how Mediterranean and Latin America men go absolutely bonkers once they hit Eastern Europe. It is pretty funny to see the Turks and Italians in the Baltic countries and Ukraine.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DFIls9kkNaM
South Beach. Another haven for the "thick" lovers. Having been there I would say that it is the best place on earth for gay men and thick lovers. I ended up spending most of my time texting (sms) my girlfriend at the time back in Kaunas.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rakishness said:
Maybe it's because I don't like girls with fat asses?

I'm not saying she doesn't have a nice face or anything; all I said was her HUGE ass is not sexy. But hey, if you guys are all a bunch of chubby chasers, go ahead; more hot, toned women for me!