Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How the **** do you get a good girl to leave her boyfriend?

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
wskbb said:
they might be happily married after they got together, who knows.
I was just saying she might do that to him because she has done it for him.
look for patterns......
Your right about the danger, i was pretty much agreeing with you to be aware of the danger part. I just kind of always fill in the other points of views, no offense meant to you. You did bring up a good part. Talking of danger, we always hear of the guys getting beat up by the ex bf, anyone here got any ideas how to get around such an event happening? Apart from not getting involved that is... that's far too easy and simple.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously think this girl is just feeling guilty that she likes me more than her boyfriend. Girl glances at me constantly like more eye ****ing than you will ever get in your life. However the problem is I cannot get this girl to actually hang out with me...she just takes off after class and when I asked her to hang out after class, she made an excuse. That was Tuesday, then I guess she sorta felt awkward cause she was sorta ignoring me, but it was still so obvious she was looking at me out of the corner of her eye. At first I wanted to play it chill and be cool about her not hanging out with me, but I got fed up with her semi-ignoring so I'm on full tilt ignore until at least Tuesday. I could tell today she's looking at me and getting curious what I'm doing so I think it's working. Seriously she will probably have a ****ing seizure if we don't make eye contact til Tuesday, I think it makes her orgasm or something.

Ok so the problem here is the ****ing boyfriend. She obviously is attracted to me and there's sexual tension, but it's like she feels guilty about liking me so tries to save face by not hanging out after class. That's the only thing that makes any sense to me. Now I don't know if she likes me more than her boyfriend yet, but it seems as if she will feel guilty if she lets that happen so she avoids getting to know me on a more personal level. So what I think I'm gonna have to do here is try to get in as much kino as possible until she's finally willing to shed the good girl image and give in to what she really wants. It's freaking tough cause it's in class, though so it's hard to do kino. Does anyone else have any opinion about this whole situation?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Screwing around with a girl who has a boyfriend is really tricky business.
I always look at it this way: How would you feel if that was your girlfriend? And some random guy was hitting on her even though she was resisting?

Another thing, if this girl would cheat on her current bf, there's no reason why she wouldn't cheat on you. So I wouldn't keep her around for an LTR if she does end up cheating.

So this is just me, but I don't go for girls with boyfriends for obvious reasons. I just feel like I would HATE for that to happen to me. Plus, there are SO many girls out there who are single. I just don't see the point. Causes unnecessary drama.

I can't really gauge her interest level because I haven't seen the way she's been reacting.

If that doesn't really bother you, then go for it. Give her lots of attention/kino. Then ignore her for a few days. Try to ask her to hang out again. If she says no or ignores you one more time, then just forget about it. She'll eventually come to you if/when her boyfriend break up.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't want her to cheat, just to break up with him. I can tell she subconsciously wants to go out with me, but something is holding her back.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't push it.... in my book, its just plain against the rules to fuk with another man's woman............ if she wants to be with you she will, otherwise move on. Its like the guy above said....imagine if you were the boyfriend. There are plenty of single women to be had.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i'd just keep doing what i was doing, if it's getting you results. Resist yeah and don't fully do anything with her, but definately keep doing what is getting her interest. Then over time she's bound to follow how she feels, something will break what is holding her back and she'll finish with him and get with you... it's what i've done in the past, and it is the natural way. You didn't steal her, you just were the better guy.

As for all this BS about plenty of single women out there... find one, and i bet you'll find she has feelings for a guy who won't go out with her. Yeah she's single, but it's the same deal with having to overcome competition. And even if there is a guy, so what? Boyfriend, it's just a word, it means nothing. All that matters are the feelings, how she feels for him. Just as there are plenty of single women, you'll find plenty of women who are with a guy just because they don't want to be alone. Plus half the boyfriends out there are complete idiots, they don't deserve the women they are with.

wskbb

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she does leave him for u what makes u think she wont leave u for someone else?

leave her alone and let her decide.

tons or other SINGLE "good girls" out there.

and trust me it's not worth the headache.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you think she'd leave him just because she left her last bf? I'll admit, yeah i think that it might lead to a good chance she MIGHT leave him to. But past actions don't always repeat themsevles, the circumstances won't always be the same.

In this case she'll leave her bf because she likes someone else more than him, so wouldn't it be right for her to leave him? Save her current bf the headache of dealing with her moods for being with someone she doesn't like? And give the bf a chance to find someone else who does like him? And then when she does get with this new guy, she'll love him and stay with him till her feelings fade. Now i don't know about you, but this makes sense to me. To leave when your feelings for the person are gone... never made any sense to me why you'd keep someone around who you no longer like. Well unless you can't get anyone else, then it makes some sense.

wskbb

Don Juan
Reaction score
they might be happily married after they got together, who knows.
I was just saying she might do that to him because she has done it for him.
look for patterns......