Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of No Or Little Interest

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
1) She'll Tell You This my boys is a effin' God send. You have a chick that actually has the balls and the common decency to tell you that she's doesn't want to talk to you. What more could you want? No ambiguities. No duplicitous actions. No communicating. It's right there in plain English, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO F*CK WITH YOU!!! With all that being said. There should be NO ONE coming into this site asking how to get a chick to like you that has already said, she isn't interested.

2) She Has A Boyfriend I hate to even have to include this one in here, but at least once a week some idiot will come on sosuave asking how to get a chick with a boyfriend. I have asked on many occasions why these morons want unavailable women, (AND YES YOUR A MORON!!!) but I have yet to get an answer to that question. I'm not talking about a chick that's has a boyfriend and she's pursuing you, (which is the only time that hollerin' at a chick with a man is acceptable.) I'm talking about the guys that are infatuated with chick that's already in a commited relationship. These dudes are stupid enough to believe that just because they're with a chick, they call her, and and sometimes hang out with her when her boyfriend's not around, means that he actually has a shot at seeing her naked. NO A$$HOLE!!! YOUR FEEDING THE MONSTER BIG TIME AND YOUR PLAYING RIGHT INTO HER ATTENTION WH*RING!!! WORSE OF ALL YOUR IN THE FRIEND'S ZONE AND YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT!!!! Since I've explained it, can we now all stop with the "How To Get A Chick With A Boyfriend Bullsh*t?

3) She Stands You Up This epitomizes rudeness and disrespect. There's also no reason for whatsosever. Damn near everybody has a cellphone and most people know ahead of time if they can't make a date. If a chick stands you up, that means she's going out with her friend's or the guy she really wants to suck and f*ck called. When a chick does this, bascially she's saying that she wasn't really interested in you, you were the middle reliever, and that you and your time means ZERO to her. There's no reason to call, e-mail, or text, and ask for an explaination, she's made it perfectly clear. Also, texts and e-mails ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE responses in regards to explaining not showing up. Texts and e-mails are very informal and not confrontential and that's the pressure off of her. Make her explain in person or on the phone why she stood you up. If you make plans again, and she still doesn't show, the b*tch is a flake and you need to move on.

4) Unwilling To Meet This is mainly in regards to meeting people via the Net, but applies when you get a number too. If your corresponding with a chick, but she's not willing to meet you in person. She's not feeling you. Next her.

5) Short Phone Conversations Chicks do some dumba$$ things sometimes. Namely give you their correct phone number, then when you call they never have time to talk. If this is happening to you, she's playing games and you need to focus on other prospects.

6) Her Head Isn't In The Game If your with a chick (especially on a date) and she's constantly talking about the next man, you need to tell her to stop. If she persists, then excuse yourself and leave. It's obvious that her attention is someplace else. You need to spend your time with women who will give you 100% of their attention

7) Body Language This goes with establishing your intent. If you try to touch her, kiss her, or get close to her and she's constantly rejecting you, she's not interested.

8) No Cellphones When you on a date with a woman, YOU SHOULD BE THE PRIORITY, NOT HER PHONE CALLS!!!! Like Tom Leykis says, if a chick answers her phone during the course of a date, she's making plans with her booty call. This is my it's important not to date women with children. Single mothers have to keep their phones on to stay in contact with the babysitter. Any call she may or may not be a call concerning the kids, but she does have the option of using them as an excuse.

9) She'll Bounce On You Unless it's a sick relative, she IS REALLY SICK, or a death in family, there's no reason for a chick to excuse herself from a date. If she does, then you need to "excuse," her from the rotation.

Remember guys the key to all of this is to have a rotation going. That's where a lot of you get into trouble, you focus in on just one chick. If your talking to many different women, then you want notice when one falls by the wayside, because your working other leads. Good luck.

Last edited:

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
theyre all generally true.. With number 2 theres SOMETIMES an angle, but some may consider it too much work and not worth it.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
totally agree. well 4 could be for alota reasons. i have a chick that said she wasnt available on the days i asked her, but she is free on mon, weds, and fri. plus if u meet someone on the net, these days it's smart to be alittle hesitant.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How about:

10) Pity Peck
(at the end of the night) - she turns her cheek as you go for the kiss.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, good post, especially about the guys who hang around women with boyfriends because they are desperate to be around her in whatever sad way possible.

Also, the common IOI would not be present - eye contact, smiling, laughing, initiating physical contact, etc.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe most if not all of these 'rules' have exceptions...

1) She'll Tell You

I've had females tell me straight to face 'i'm not into you' and with a little outside pressure aka hooking up with friends she had a change of heart. Girls don't know what they really want, they only know how they feel. Feelings change on an every-day basis, not advocating being a stalker btw that's just creepy and also not advocating being all AFC about pursuing.

2) She Has A Boyfriend

This is completely false, no explanation needed.

3) She Stands You Up

Signs of low buying temperature, buying temp. can be raised... its a question of whether its worth the time to raise it.

4) Unwilling To Meet

5) Short Phone Conversations

6) Her Head Isn't In The Game

7) Body Language This goes with establishing your intent. If you try to touch her, kiss her, or get close to her and she's constantly rejecting you, she's not interested.

8) No Cellphones When you on a date with a woman but she does have the option of using them as an excuse.

9) She'll Bounce On You

--
Refer to #3

-Cod3r

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
2) She Has A Boyfriend

This is completely false, no explanation needed.

Yes, an explaination is needed. Why would you encourage a guy to pursue and put his energies into an available chick? If you need a challenge in your life take up chess or face climbing. Pursuing women with boyfriends and husbands is more trouble than it's worth. Unless of course she's pursuing you.

3) She Stands You Up

Signs of low buying temperature, buying temp. can be raised... its a question of whether its worth the time to raise it.

3) She Stands You Up

Why would one even bother nine times out of ten it will be a waste of time.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, an explaination is needed. Why would you encourage a guy to pursue and put his energies into an available chick? If you need a challenge in your life take up chess or face climbing. Pursuing women with boyfriends and husbands is more trouble than it's worth. Unless of course she's pursuing you.
Because she has a boyfriend dosen't mean she's uninterested bro... I don't know about your experience but I've had numerous with 'unavailable' women. They didn't necessarily 'pursue' me, but when i showed interest they showed interest back and it escalated to the point of acting on it... My current gf had a boyfriend while me and her were getting to know each other, so my personal experience dosen't agree with your assessment...

Why would one even bother nine times out of ten it will be a waste of time.
Me and you must be on different levels bro, no offense btw.

-Cod3r

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About the girls with boyfriends thing:

Just because there's a goalie, doesn't mean you can't score.

So there's a dude in the way, make a move, deke him out of his shoes, and put the puck/ball in the net.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack McCrack said:

So there's a dude in the way, make a move, deke him out of his shoes, and put the puck/ball in the net.
That's great... Just make sure you don't marry a cheater like this unless you want to lose your kids and money.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post :)

while there are exceptions to those rules, they are mostly not worth it (as was mentioned a few times)

This pretty much sums up most obvious signs of disinterest on her part

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack McCrack said:

I'm one to talk, but I think it's not a good idea to focus on a girl with a boyfriend.

Though, my friend's wife did say this when I told her (wife) that [girl] has a boyfriend: "She has a boyfriend but she's not married"

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Bump.