Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2006, 06:45 PM   #1
BlahUgh
Don Juan

BlahUgh is on a distinguished road
Is a girl calling you sweetie and hun a good or bad thing?

Is a girl calling you sweetie and hun a good or bad thing? Keep in mind this is over the phone and I'm 18 while she's 21. (She knows)
BlahUgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2006, 07:08 PM   #2
sexy_kuta
Master Don Juan

sexy_kuta will become famous soon enough
no its a good thing, it shows comfortness
Old 10-29-2006, 07:29 PM   #3
skip2mylou781
Banned

skip2mylou781 is on a distinguished road
ur not seriously asking this right? she's calling u a pet name and you think it might actually be a bad thing??

CMON
skip2mylou781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #4
Charm&Style
Master Don Juan

Charm&Style will become famous soon enough
Seriously.

CMON ON NOW...

Charm&Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:15 PM   #5
DJinTraining06
Master Don Juan

DJinTraining06 has disabled reputation
it depends on the girl. Ive been called hun and sweetie by girls who wanted nothin to do with me. Some girls just have a habit of doin that
DJinTraining06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:16 PM   #6
dot
Senior Don Juan

dot is on a distinguished road
yeah dont even worry about it some girls just call everyone that
dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #7
edmond
Senior Don Juan

edmond is on a distinguished road
Take it for what it is, just a word.
edmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:28 PM   #8
sexy_kuta
Master Don Juan

sexy_kuta will become famous soon enough
lol this should be in the bible straight up
Old 10-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #9
BlahUgh
Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip2mylou781
ur not seriously asking this right? she's calling u a pet name and you think it might actually be a bad thing??

CMON
Yea well sweetie kinda seems wierd to me especially cuz shes older than me. Whatever I guess its just a kinda ambiguous word to me a lil like how "cute" is to some other guys.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:40 PM   #10
Cod3r
Master Don Juan

Cod3r is on a distinguished road
It's not as non-chalant as some people would have you believe. 'Sweetie' is one of those terms a female calls you when you're pretty far off from fvcking her. You're just harmless, most people will disagree but i've never had a girl I was close to fvcking or fvcked call me 'sweetie'

When you have power you use those types of terms. I know with girls that I know like me or that are obsessed with me, i'll call them 'sweetheart' and 'hun' and little pet names, they are 100% in my control and I use the terms to emasculate them, females do the same thing.

Start to take some control back and watch the 'sweeties' get less and less

-Cod3r
Cod3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:07 PM   #11
Kev07
Master Don Juan

Kev07 will become famous soon enough
this question is unanswerable unless we know backround on this girl. it is almost perfectly 50/50 whether it means something good to just a word
Kev07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 11:38 PM   #12
BlahUgh
Don Juan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev07
this question is unanswerable unless we know backround on this girl. it is almost perfectly 50/50 whether it means something good to just a word

Thread Link explaining how I got her number.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111470
Old 10-30-2006, 04:38 AM   #13
Nighthawk
Master Don Juan

Nighthawk has a spectacular aura aboutNighthawk has a spectacular aura aboutNighthawk has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod3r
It's not as non-chalant as some people would have you believe. 'Sweetie' is one of those terms a female calls you when you're pretty far off from fvcking her. You're just harmless, most people will disagree but i've never had a girl I was close to fvcking or fvcked call me 'sweetie'

When you have power you use those types of terms. I know with girls that I know like me or that are obsessed with me, i'll call them 'sweetheart' and 'hun' and little pet names, they are 100% in my control and I use the terms to emasculate them, females do the same thing.

Start to take some control back and watch the 'sweeties' get less and less

-Cod3r

I agree/do similar. Bust her balls more.
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:24 AM   #14
Nick Nijt
Don Juan

Nick Nijt is on a distinguished road
sweetie, hun, hon etc...

Depends on the situation. It could be a sign of familiarity or attraction. Unfortunately the expression runs the full spectrum. You have to take other facts and factors into account. It sounds like it is an often used expression for this girl. As women gets older the word could be replaced with 'dear'. It also can be a cultural thing as well, where most people use the term. Apparently this is a common term in the Baltimore area for example. I don't know if it is still true but in England people would often address each other with the word 'love'. I think it is just common for people to use an expression that conveys gentility. So I think more often it is people just trying to be nice. Lately I have had someone calling me sweetie and hon(her spelling). She knows my name(at least I am rather certain she does) but insists in calling me first sweetie a few times and now hon. So I am wondering if hon is a demotion or the same thing. Probably I am in the same situation where she just like to use the expression rather liberally.
Nick Nijt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #15
Blackmm
Senior Don Juan

Blackmm has a spectacular aura aboutBlackmm has a spectacular aura aboutBlackmm has a spectacular aura about
"Honey" is too uni-sexual if you aren't already smashing her. Thats like when she is talking to her girlfriends and she lets out a "Gurrrrrrrl..." somewhere in the conversation. It can also be a pretext to her saying something really condescending like, "Honey, you need to take a bath" or something like that.

Tim Robbins - The Shawshank Redemption
Blackmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:00 PM   #16
nismo-4

nismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond reputenismo-4 has a reputation beyond repute
AFAIC you need to watch and judge by ACTIONS. Not words. Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed. Simple.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #17
DonGorgon
Master Don Juan

Location: Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments of the truth..
DonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud ofDonGorgon has much to be proud of
always bad... those names are demeaning and belittling .... its a sign or low respect
Old 02-25-2013, 03:02 PM   #18
HalfPUAHalfAFC
Senior Don Juan

HalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to beholdHalfPUAHalfAFC is a splendid one to behold
If she's replacing your name with Hun or Sweetie in normal conversation, I'd say odd are 70/30 its a bad thing. She's placing you below her and toying with you like it is fun. She doesn't take you seriously, nor is she worried about you walking away.

I had a bartender I was flirting with years ago start to call me "Buddy" everytime I came into the bar (I had made a really terrible move to get her out on a date and it came off totally AFC and she wanted to position me as harmless and emasculated).

I politely told her my name and that she should call me that.

I at least held ground, got some respect back, and now when I see her out she's friendly and not standoffish. Of course, I never got a chance to get with her, but I recognized her calling me "Buddy", even if friendly in a bartender sort of way, was not good and I reframed it immediately.

I would recommend you do the same.

"Hey, call me [your name], or from now on you'll be known as "Toots", "Sugar t!ts" or "that Broad"

Say it sort of cocky/funny, with a smirk and not accusatory. She'll respect that and get the message.
HalfPUAHalfAFC is offline   Reply With Quote