Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok so I finally approached a girl (1st time) and got a number

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok basically I've been getting really tired of not approaching girls not having a gf, and not getting laid. I'm 18 and in my 2nd year of university and I've had some IOIs from girls, but for some reason I coudn't approach even when it was somewhat blatant.

So basically today I was studying in school and my phone vibrated in the study area so I left and went to go talk on some steps. So I sat on the steps and as I was talking on the phone I see a girl out of my peripheral vision walk by me and I was pretty sure she was checking me out from behind as I sat down (I pretty dedicated to working out and have a good build so you can tell I workout in sweaters). So anyway right in front of the steps is basically a wall of window and a door leading outside. So she left through the front door and had to walk in front of the window to go to where she was going. So basically I get to check her out and I see she has a very nice body so I figure I have nothing to lose, and its about time I man up and approach.

So I finish my call and walk out the same way to see her sitting down not too far from where I was, but outside talking on the phone. So I keep walking, go inside an adjacent building, use the bathroom and walk back the way I came hoping to see her not on the phone.

So I get back and luckily she's not on the phone. So I stand up in front of her and kinda reach my hand out, but she didn't really notice I thought so I just sat down next to her:and the convo basically went like this

me:hey whats up do you go to this school
her: yea
me: so whats your major?
her: drama and arts
me: oh really so how do you like it? basically you have theatre courses and stuff right?
her: yea and then she starts talking about something i cant remember basically how she has to go up there and talk or some ****, basically she complained

then she mentions that when I came up to her she thought she had got caught smoking weed, which she was doing at the time, and thought I was trying to take it from her or something lol. so then I go yea I'm a police officer, an undercover cop. Then I was like yea I noticed the smell of weed, but had no idea where it was from, she then offers me some but I say no I can't since if I do I'll probably end up forgetting everything I just studied.

so then I ask her for her name, and introduce myself, pull out my phone and say "you know what you seem pretty cool, let me get your number so we can chill sometime" "she then says something about in school yea"

then she goes how old are you and I say 18, then shes like really you can't even drink, then I'm like sure I can, then she goes just not legally, and I kinda smile and say yea

then I ask her her age and she goes 21, and I say to her well theres nothing really wrong with that, then she kinda imitates me in this deep voice

so then I hand her the phone and tell her to put the number in there so as shes doing that I ask her where shes froma nd she says she lives 5 mins away and then I ask why she chose this school and she says cuz its close by.

then she something along the lines of "whats wrong with you, I don't even have any makeup on (was this the weed talking?..lowered inhibitions maybe?") and then later or maybe it was earlier, she said called me mister and mentioned something about monkey business while smiling(weed again?)

so she puts her name and phone number into my phone and I tell her I really got to go him them books so then I get up and she says "Blahugh it was nice meeting you cya" then I say later

so basically overall how did I do and what do you think about some of the things she said? and how do I go about being able to fvck her. I don't really think I'd want her as a gf, but I'd be happy to fvck her. She lives 5 mins away and I live on residence. So when do I call and any tips n general for making this work?

overall it was a nice conversation, she was smiling and didn't seem hostile or anything, but that might have been the weed. haha

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
when you chill with her, make sure to get her high/drunk - almost gauranteed sex right there, also chill in isolation

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
when you chill with her, make sure to get her high/drunk - almost gauranteed sex right there, also chill in isolation
Ok. If you were in my position how would you go about doing this?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
you are younger, she is almost gauranteed to be running that thru her head and trying to use that as an excuse to possibly not get with you.

Best thing to do is to come off seriously chilled out and just say "my friend just bought this ****ED UP crazy weed girl, i never tried it but i hear its dope, wanna tag along?"

I do not smoke weed, so i dont know if that actually sounds good or dorky from personal experience, ive never used weed as a way to see a girl.......ive used alcohol as a way plenty of times though!

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
you are younger, she is almost gauranteed to be running that thru her head and trying to use that as an excuse to possibly not get with you.

Best thing to do is to come off seriously chilled out and just say "my friend just bought this ****ED UP crazy weed girl, i never tried it but i hear its dope, wanna tag along?"

I do not smoke weed, so i dont know if that actually sounds good or dorky from personal experience, ive never used weed as a way to see a girl.......ive used alcohol as a way plenty of times though!
so u basically just say the same thing except you say "wanna come over and drink"

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
might wanna make it sound like its more of a group setting and not just u and her........you can always isolate away from the group later

the more important thing is - JUST ASK HER AND STOP OVERANALYZING lol

if she says no, then go get 10 more #s - you just saw how easy it was to do that.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job kid.

Okay, you're about 3 years younger then her, girls like older guys. They don't necessarily like older guys just cuz they're old but for certain things that are biologically associated w/ it. (wealth, maturity, confidence, experience etc...).
Just display traits that help you seem more mature and comfortable in your skin that a guy of your age won't necessarily have. Girls mature faster than guys anyway so just make sure you make her forget she's older than you if you make her forget she won't care.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, congratulations on the approach. Don't worry too too much at first about "what'd I do right" what'd I do wrong. In other words, don't try to do great approaches, just focus on actually approaching. Sounds like you were pretty smooth, I love the undercover cop remark.

When you're approaching women regularly and with less hesitation, I would say use humor when she asks about your age, "I'm 45 with 6 kids."

Many women at this age believe they are "too mature for men their age" so they go and chase men about 10 years older. Yeah, looking for daddy 2, that's really mature!!!???!!!

Anyway, just wanted to post to encourage you to keep going, and congratulate you on your first step in a 10000 mile journey. Oh and for calling her, think of a good date idea. There are bunches of enormous lists of date ideas on this site. Check for one of my three recent posts on the topic. Cheers,

Izza

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 18? She's 21? Maybe you can play the youth angle... ask her to get some beer for you... ;)

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol man you're making me post again OP.

Mary jane is ****ing a great thing is it not :p? Really though she was stoned so 99% chance she was being prettyo pen. The ***** ****ing is telling you she likes to party nad have fun, she ****ing offered you some pot on the spot. What are you questoning? Just go chill with her and have fun, stop worrying about this **** and do it, you're in college, she's in college, you're looking for fun, she's looking for fun...what's the problem? Do it up.

Oh, and keep tokin :p.

Stoned.:rockon:

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm so new to this whole thing I think I might have fvcked it up. Anyways I called her up after like a week. I basically just said whats up and shes like whose this. So I told her my name and she went "oh" (not a bad oh more like an interested oh as in recognition.)

Basically I guess I'm bad at conversations especially on the phone I basically just asked her what was up she said she was doing laundry so we kinda talked about stupid **** back and forth about school for maybe 2 mins and then I asked her when was the last time she blazed, she said yesterday so I asked her if she was down to blaze right now. She said no she wasn't so I asked her if she knew anyone on rez who dealed weed and she told me some house number. Then I was like alright and then she was like bye talk to you later or whatever so I was like later. Another thing is she called me hun and sweetie quite a bit during the convo is this a good or bad thing?

Anyways so how do I get this to work lol?

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just get her to hang out with you.

hun and sweetie means nothing, some girls just call everyone that

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is a party ***** and probably gets fvcked on the regular by party guys while she's drunk and/or high, she's no prize that you need to be analyzing or put in much work with. Normally I wouldn't advocate using substances to fvck a girl, but with this type of broad seriously juss say you're throwing a party and act disinterested in her ass... ask her if she has hot friends and if they are down to smoke or drink or whatever, tell her if she comes not to be a whiny drunk or something that qualifies her... make her work for you...

YOU: do you have hot friends ?
HER: Blahhh
YOU: me and some bro's are throwin a party, u seem like u'd know some hot girls, we're juss chillin havin fun need some 'mature' girls to keep us outta trouble
HER: blahhhhhh
YOU: i normally wouldn't invite somebody like u and before i do, seriously ur not one of those classic weed heads are u ??
HER: blahhhhh
YOU: Ur not gonna be all whiny and tell me ur dad molested u or something are u ?? I can't stand girls like that, we wanna keep it fun
HER: blahhhhh
YOU: Ok, but if start to ruin the party ur gone sweetheart... heres the addy see u there and bring some beers... peace

--
Qualify the hell outta her and see if she's cool enough for you, she'll jump through all ur hoops and u'll probably fvck her if you have any game whatsoever bro, anyway learn how to stop being afraid of these bvitchesss, look at them as playtoys, just play with them. She's just some slut and a slut with no goals, don't value her... put ur dik in her and get off, then 4get her

-Cod3r