Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Biggest Success Story

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 years ago i came into united kingdom, i was 11 and i couldn't speak english, i was weak, i was bullied at school, i was chased around and girls didn't even look at me. 3 years ago my heart was broken by one girl, and around one year ago i seeked help from this site, since then i have improved from a WBAFC into a DJ, my outlook on life has changed, even my looks has improved, girls are no longer disgusted by the real me, they desire the real me. This new school term(from september), i gained entry to a good six form, the high school below is all girls, from 3 weeks ago, i met my perfect girl, acutally in the summer i met her sister and her sister saw that we are perfect for each other, 3 weeks ago i began the chase, 2 weeks ago i knew she desired me, that wednsday i had my first kiss in school at break time(her second) and on that sunday, i took her to the cinema and asked her to be my girlfriend by the river. Now we are so happy together and our relationship is going well, we have hopes of continuing this relationship for ever because we are so happy with each other.
I waited 6 years for my perfect girl and she waited 5 years for a perfect guy, now we have found each other.
Trust me on this, there is a perfect somebody out there for everyone, you just have to practice the fundamentals and so when that chance comes, you can grab it.:up:

muzicfreak2k3

Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats man n goodluck wit the relationship ;]

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work man. Going from a loser to actually kicking ass all the time is pretty awesome. Make sure you don't get too ahead of yourself, it's funny how all WOMEN think that there is such a thing as a perfect relationship...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome :)

One thing you must ALWAYS keep in mind. You are 17. That is a lot more valuable then money ever will be, with kids, marriage, buying stuff, and the whole sha-bang.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like she's going to dump you for being too obsessive... how can you find the perfect chick at 17? :rolleyes:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FVCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!! SOSUAVE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

congrads

some posts about what you've learned would be greatly appreciated.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thanks guys, i know i know, it is hard to find the girl that is right for you, but believe me, i just know, and i truly believe there is someone out there for everyone, just yesterday we spend 7 hours together, watching movies and stuff. Our relationship is nearly 2 weeks long now and i have never been happier. I said to her yesterday as we were kissing:"would you be comfortable if i moved things further on?" and she replied:"no...i want to get to know you first." She has never done anything with guys before and i had literally done nothing as well, so that just tells me that we are right for each other.
Good luck you guys and a big thanks to sosuave, if it wasn't for this site, i wouldn't be who i am today.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody said:
Sounds to me like she's going to dump you for being too obsessive... how can you find the perfect chick at 17? :rolleyes:
I was about to say the same thing. The kid has a lot to learn about relationships...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a grirl you've dated for 3 weeks and shared your first kiss with means nothing. she'll drop u in a minute.
be more independant.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick124 said:
a grirl you've dated for 3 weeks and shared your first kiss with means nothing. she'll drop u in a minute.
be more independant.
He'll figure it out by himself. Besides, he's only 17. :cool:

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys its true that i don't know much about relationships, all i know is that this feels right, and that we both feel the same way about each other.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on him, Zerotwoonenine is happy, no one can hold that against him.

Besides, the only pure way of learning is to learn the hard way. Failing now is the building blocks to succeeding in the future.

Just enjoy it buddy. You do have a lot of learning in front of you however. Just be aware of what happens around you, never let infatuation cloud sensible judgement.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
hey guys its true that i don't know much about relationships, all i know is that this feels right, and that we both feel the same way about each other.
haha man that first love i think we all remember it hope things do work out but most likley it wont not trying to break your balls just tellin you how life sucks sometimes. but with all of us warning u incase it happens dont let it get to ya because you know why you have this site and us. and we all have been through the same thing like my first chick was like yours was in love for 3 weeks one month came she broke up wit me. so like i said not saying it will happen but most likley it will.